Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Caramella Del X - She’s Not That Into Anal… Or Is She? Morro Bay

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Caramella Del X
Video language: English
Sassy seductive Cara Mella and her man are hosting Danny D and his girlfriend for a nice sit-down dinner. When Cara meets Danny, the only thing she’s thinking about sitting on is Danny’s bulging cock. Cara’s man confides in Danny that he’s about to drop the big question; can I fuck your ass. But it seems Cara is less interested in her man’s anal exploration and more interested in seeing how may inches of Danny’s dick will fit in her backdoor. A burnt casserole distracts everyone long enough to give Cara time to convince Danny to bang her gaping butthole and with the assistance of an anal dilator, Cara receives the intense ass fucking she’s been begging for.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6374kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caramella Del X - She’s Not That Into Anal… Or Is She?

Brutal Lesbian Fisting With Jureka & Lucia Randsburg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jureka Del Mar (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets Jureka to suck and lick it, practicing her blowjob skills on this makeshift strap on. Jureka rides it in her ass surprsingly easily, and we have no doubt she is going to pass the fister twister challenge. Lucia fucks Jureka's ass frantically with the dildo and after she pulls it out, Jureka's ass twitches open ready for the next part of this lesbian scene. Lucia fist fucks her hard and makes her groan as her ass is stretched so wide. Jureka changes position and rides Lucia's fist, and finally uses an Hitachi magic wand vibrator at the same time to bring herself to one hell of an orgasm!
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Lesbian Fisting With Jureka & Lucia

Gia Derza - Giving Gia The Goods Arco

Release Year: 2024
Gia Derza’s gotta big booty with a deep desire to get that booty filled & drilled! This babe holds nothing back & is completely insatiable when you get her in front of a nice, hard dick! Sucking and fucking come easy for Gia. She gapes her pretty ass on that dick too! Bottoms up as she takes it up the butt with a smile!
Duration: 54:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza - Giving Gia The Goods

OMGape (2019/1080p) Sabadell

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anna de Ville, Belle Claire, Kristy Black, Megan Inky, Angelo Godshack, Bo Fucking Sinn, Mike Angelo
Genres: Gonzo, Anal Hardcore
Flashy, freaky anal adventurers savor hard, sphincter-stretching sodomy with heavily hung studs in crazy filmmaker Proxy Paige's "OMGape." In each scene, intense buttfucking pries bungholes wide open, leading to ass-to-mouth blowjobs and copious cum loads. Big-boob badass Megan Inky plunges her butthole with a clear toy. Angelo Godshack aggressively fingers her juicy snatch. The tattooed temptress' backdoor blowout dilates her bottom's pink ring. Angelo's thick cock also pounds her wet pussy, leaving a gooey creampie. Pale, flexible Anna de Ville buzzes her box with a vibrator and rims hung stud Mike Angelo. She pulls her legs behind her head so Mike can pulverize her rectal cavity to cavernous gaping. Anna swallows steamy semen. In refined black lingerie, redhead Belle Claire spreads her long legs. Bo Fucking Sinn eats her bald twat and squeezes her breasts together for a titty fuck. She masturbates her clit to orgasm. Bo's fat prick porks her holes and fills her cunt with a creampie. Her anus gapes salaciously. Petite blonde Kristy Black twerks her thick cheeks and oils her asshole for Bo's throbbing dick. He wraps his fingers around her neck to deliver a choking fuck. They indulge in toe-curling 69 and a rosebud-gaping buttfuck. Hot cum showers Kristy.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OMGape (2019/1080p)

Double Danas Do It Deep: Vespoli is Obsessed with Dr. DeArmond's ASS Aniak

Studio: Kink
Cast: Dana Vespoli, Dana DeArmond
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Brunette, buttplug, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fisting, Gaping, Lesbian, LezDom
Dana Vespoli is at her new therapists office for her first session. She has been obsessed with asses. Butts, anal, assholes, fisting, everything in and up her ass. She can’t even leave the house without uncontrollable desires for anal pleasures. Her new therapist Dana DeArmond knows immersion therapy is the only way to fix Vespoli. These two Danas are going to Do It Deep. First Dana DeArmond gets Vespoli completely naked and starts with some ass slapping and sloppy rimming. She gets her sexy long tongue down Vespoli’s asshole. Dana has never felt this before and her asshole is hungry for more. DeArmond gets out a few glass dildo toys and starts to stretch out Vespoli’s ass. Vespoli begs for more and anal cums all over DeArmond. Her full body ass orgasm shakes the room. Now it’s time for DeArmond to go deeper. A huge strap on cock fucks Vespoli to orgasm as she begs to return the anal favor to DeArmond. Huge werewolf tongue slinks go up Dana’s guts. Her eyes bulge out of her head with every inch inside her. Her gaping asshole takes in huge breaths to keep up. After the toys are worn out, each busty woman uses their fist to finally stretch each other’s perfect assholes out.
Duration: 1:08:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Danas Do It Deep: Vespoli is Obsessed with Dr. DeArmond's ASS

Late for School - Anal Schoolgirl and Step - Roleplay West Rockport

Release Year: 2023
Studio: AnalJesse
Some days waking up is So difficult! I’m a tired girl with my pajamas on, but I don’t want to be late for school. I take a shower, put on my makeup, and get dressed. It’s time to go but Step- has other ideas. He saw my cute outfit and short skirt and grabbed me before I could leave. I tried to explain that I would be late, but he didn't listen. Oops! I forgot to wear panties today. Step- roughly shoves his cock into my ass before I can try to fight him. He fucks me standing in the kitchen before dragging me away to the bedroom. I complain loudly that I am late. Step- isn't finished yet and ignores my protests dragging me into the bedroom.He fucked me missionary anal at the edge of the bed. I complained that my teacher will be angry and punish me if I am late again. Then we change to sideways anal, with my face visible and my body twisted. I pull my knees up to present my asshole for 's use. My asshole relaxes and starts to gape. Finally, anal building to a big creampie. After cumming Step- immediately shoves a big butt plug into my ass and sends me off to school.
Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Late for School - Anal Schoolgirl and Step - Roleplay

Velvet Gloves, A Fisting Compilation Tirschenreuth

Studio: Kink
Cast: Alexa Nova, London River, Marica Hase, Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa, Syren de Mer, Dee Williams, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Cheyenne Jewel, Tori Avano, Anna De Ville
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Asian, Big Tits, black hair, Blonde, bottom, Brunette, buttplug, Compilation, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, fake boobs, Fisting, Gaping, gloves, Hitachi, Latinx, Lesbian, LezDom, muscular, natural boobs
Marica Hase does as she’s told and Dana DeArmond commands her to fist her ass. Dana gets her ass in the air and Marica gets to it and digs two fingers from each hand into Dana’s beautiful ass and spreads her hole like a speculum. She tongue fucks Dana’s ass and Dana grabs Marica’s hand and jams it in there. Dana uses Marica’s hand like a dildo and fucks herself with it until she cums hard with an Hitachi pressed up against her clit. In the next scene Tori Avano is next up to take a fist from Dee Williams. Dee slips in a few fingers at first and when she’s knuckle deep inside Tori’s asshole, Tori says she cant take any more. Tori regains composure and tells Dee to send it and soon Dee is wrist deep inside and Tori’s asshole cums hard. Dee moves over to Syren De Mer and slides her whole fist inside her ass and licks Syren’s pussy while she fist fucks her stretched asshole. In the next scene we have the legendary anal queen Casey Calvert completely naked on her back with her legs spread. Jenna Sativa kneels down next to her and lubes up her hand. She slowly slides it inside Casey’s ass and Casey cums hard with Jenna’s whole fist inside. Next up is the cute and sexy Alexa Nova who gets fisted in her yoga studio by London River. Alexa returns the favor and gets London face down and ass up. Alexa stretches London out with her fist and even gets eight fingers inside. Then Anna De Ville fists her own ass at the request of her Dom, London river who then gets her own ass fisted by Anna. For the grande finale we have Aiden Starr who has on the backs, Cheyenne Jewel and Kimberly Woods. Their legs are spread and Aiden puts a fist in each of their asses and has them both screaming, laughing and cumming from getting their asses fisted.
Duration: 1:07:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Velvet Gloves, A Fisting Compilation

Время генерации страницы 0.12786 секунды с 9 запросами