View Single Post
Old 09-10-2024, 07:27 AM   #3910
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Salesman's Bargain: Bella Rossi Takes Advantage of Lewis Long Farrell

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Bella Rossi, Lewis Long
Genres: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Edging, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Male Sub, Natural Boobs
Video language: English
Bella Rossi is getting her ropes in order when tractor salesman Lewis Long stops by to sell some tractors. Bella isn´t too interested in his tractors, but she does thing Lewis can help fill some positions around her ranch. She makes him a bargain, if he´ll do anything she says for one hour and gives being a ranch hand a try, maybe she´ll buy one of his tractors. Lewis is hesitant but figures helping out this buxom beauty won´t be too difficult. Soon Lewis is strung up to the barn rafters as Bella tests his strength with flogging, close pins, and edging. Lewis´ cock is leaking pre-cum and soon he´s begging for more. The next test Bella puts Lewis through is an anal test! She stretches his ass open on her cock and fucks his ass. Lewis moans as Bella plunder his hole and gets a special treat when Bella takes off her bra revealing her perfect big tits. Bella spits on her tits before pressing them around Lewis´ cock and giving him a titty fuck while she fucks his asshole! Lewis is overwhelmed with sensations and begs to cum but Bella has other ideas for this salesman. She sits on his fact and uses his tongue to bring her to an orgasm before sinking down on his hard cock. She fucks him so good, cumming over and over again on his cock. Each orgasm only makes her more insatiable. She pounds his cock and then leaves him high and dry, dick in the wind.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Salesman's Bargain: Bella Rossi Takes Advantage of Lewis Long

Lesbian Teen Eliza Jane Gets Anal Revenge From Step Mom Ryan Keely Ohio

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Eliza Jane ,Ryan Keely
Genres: Lesbian ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,slim ,brunet ,Spanking ,Family Roleplay ,Petite
Eliza Jane has a twisted sexual obsession with her voluptuous Step-Mommy. After a taboo affair under her father’s own roof, Eliza loses track of her disgraced Mommy, but tracks her down to the suburbs, enjoying a fresh start and marriage to a new man. Enraged that she has been betrayed and turned on by finding Ryan Really bare ass naked unaware she is being watched through the window, Eliza knocks on the window and starts a world of dark sexual turmoil. Demanding that Ryan apologize for leaving her like that, Eliza throws her on the ground, ties her big titties up, clamps her milky nipples, and makes her lick her rebellious teen pussy. Ryan laps at her step-daughters cunt until she is thrown over, fucked hard with a strap on, humiliated and made to cum on her step-daughters dick.Eliza thinks she is in full control, happily eating a sandwich and concocted ways to break up Ryan’s marriage when Tommy comes home. No fool to her game, the first chance he gets, Tommy plays Eliza and disciplines her scheming ass with an over the knee spanking, degradation, face fucking, tight rope bondage and some violently hot anal sex, stepping on her head and railing her until she cums like a helpless slut.Ryan comes home to find her past and her present have collided, resulting in Eliza tied spread eagle before her with her tiny body heavily clamped for punishment. Ryan endures a punishment of her own: Train Eliza to obey Tommy as the man of the house, or kick her out of the house for good. Like a good Mommy, Ryan gets fucked by her husband in doggy while amusing Eliza’s clit in a game of positive reinforcement. The rest of the day is hot threesome action, with a resistant rebellious Eliza transformed into a proper daughter sucks dick with her Mommy like an enthusiastic little whore.
Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Teen Eliza Jane Gets Anal Revenge From Step Mom Ryan Keely

18 year old Submissive Secretary Takes Her Punishment Onalaska

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Mona Wales, Ramon Nomar, Gina Valentina
Genres: 18 year old, bondage, pain, slave, Rough Sex, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Stunning 18 year old Gina Valentina is smitten with her boss and when he asks her to join him on a work retreat she is positive that she will be receiving a marriage proposal. She instead receives a shock to find the retreat is on the Upper Floor premises, and she is greeted by his personal anal slave Mona. Gina´s appetite for sadistic sex and strict punishment grow as she spies on Ramon and Mona´s relationship of pain and pleasure. Soon the young beauty submits her lithe body to the cane, brutal fucking, anal play, bondage, clamps, and learning how to be an anal slave under the evil tutelage of Mona Wales.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 year old Submissive Secretary Takes Her Punishment

Late for School - Anal Schoolgirl and Step - Roleplay Bettsville

Release Year: 2023
Studio: AnalJesse
Some days waking up is So difficult! I’m a tired girl with my pajamas on, but I don’t want to be late for school. I take a shower, put on my makeup, and get dressed. It’s time to go but Step- has other ideas. He saw my cute outfit and short skirt and grabbed me before I could leave. I tried to explain that I would be late, but he didn't listen. Oops! I forgot to wear panties today. Step- roughly shoves his cock into my ass before I can try to fight him. He fucks me standing in the kitchen before dragging me away to the bedroom. I complain loudly that I am late. Step- isn't finished yet and ignores my protests dragging me into the bedroom.He fucked me missionary anal at the edge of the bed. I complained that my teacher will be angry and punish me if I am late again. Then we change to sideways anal, with my face visible and my body twisted. I pull my knees up to present my asshole for 's use. My asshole relaxes and starts to gape. Finally, anal building to a big creampie. After cumming Step- immediately shoves a big butt plug into my ass and sends me off to school.
Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Late for School - Anal Schoolgirl and Step - Roleplay

The Best of Training of O! Zoey's Anal Review Grand Terrace

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Zoey Monroe, Ramon Nomar
Genres: bondage, predicament bondage, squirting, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Director´s Choice! This previously published movie is worth a second look!Gorgeous all natural slave in training Zoey Monroe is turned over to slave trainer Ramon Nomar for a day of anal slave training, predicament bondage and squirting orgasms.
Duration: 55:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best of Training of O! Zoey's Anal Review

Charlie Valentine: Brutal Device Bondage Puxico

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlie Valentine, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, black hair, Bondage, Boot, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Metal Bondage, multiple orgasms, Nipple Clamps
Charlie Valentine has been playing the role of the dominant lately, so The Pope decided it was time to remind her where she belongs; under his boot. Charlie begins on her knees with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked into a metal device. The Pope enters and shoves a red ball-gag in her mouth and goes to work on making her suffer. Her flesh is reddened with a leather flogger and crop. He applies multiple clamps to her nipples as she begs for him not to. Once the clamps have heightened her, he adds a vibrator to rip multiple orgasms form her dripping wet pussy. Next, Charlie is bent over with her arms pulled out to the side, leaving her fully exposed for The Pope to carry out his sadistic games. The bondage covers a large portion of her flesh, so he employs the crop for precision pain infliction. Her pussy, nipples, and don’t forget about her magnificent ass, all get equal punishment. Basitando begins and she begs for him to stop shortly after, so he plunges a dildo deep in her cunt to begin making her cum against her will. The final scene opens with Charlie in a scorpion-hogtie, held in place with leather cuffs and chains. More bastinado is administered before moving on to other parts of her flesh. The day ends with Charlie’s pussy being filled with a large dildo and her clit vibed until she can’t control her orgasms any longer.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Valentine: Brutal Device Bondage

Audrey Leigh and Wolf Lotus Orsay

Cast: Audrey Leigh ,Wolf Lotus
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Outdoors ,Dunking ,black hair ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Blonde ,Facesitting ,Bondage
All Audrey wants is for her “pool boy” to do a decent job. Not only are his efforts pathetic but he “accidently” gets her wet while cleaning. Infuriated, she drags him into the house, ties him down and grabs his balls. His wallet falls to the ground and she takes his money and then shows him why it is a bad idea to where a belt to her house. Just when he thinks it can’t get any tougher she takes off her top and starts to stroke his dick. His cock betrays him and gets hard…or maybe it’s just that taking punishment from somone as beautiful as Audrey always ends in cum on the floor and getting fucked in the ass.
Duration: 27:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 318.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audrey Leigh and Wolf Lotus
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03401 секунды с 9 запросами