View Single Post
Old 09-07-2024, 01:57 PM   #4414
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Masseuse Sniffs too much ass and gets Anal Punishment for it Allen Junction

Cast: Amber Ivy ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: Dildo ,Prolapse ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,bottom ,Redhead ,Fisting ,Curvy ,Ebony ,Anal
Video language: English
Ambery Ivy is a horny Natural big tittied redhead who picked up a job as a Masseuse just so she could lick and sniff the assholes of her sleeping clients. Today she’s bitten off more than she can chew. Daisy Ducati is a stressed out classy business lady who is in dire need of some tension release so she has booked a massage appointment. She gets naked and is just about to go to sleep when she starts to feel hot breath and a wet tongue going in and out of her perfect ebony asshole. Daisy didn’t get to be the COO of her company by sitting back and taking shit from people. Daisy is a type A lady and she’s going to coach this masseuse in manners and how to please the customers. Daisy turns the table on the curvy little masseuse and gets Amber on her back for some anal fingering and fisting. Daisy uses a variety of toys on Ambers tight asshole to get it to gape open.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masseuse Sniffs too much ass and gets Anal Punishment for it

Beauty4k - Pickup Master Got Some with a Tourist Deltona

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Beauty4k
Cast: Shona River
Genres: Teen
The world is crazy about selfies and every good girl should take her selfie stick wherever she goes to make as many selfies as it is possible. Sexy chick decides to join the trend but nothing works out. Well, she shoots a couple of pictures of her beautiful face and even makes a short video when her boyfriend joins her. She tries to keep shooting but it is impossible to concentrate on pictures when an excited lad caresses her long legs, natural tits and, especially, her wet pussy.
Duration: 35:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 971.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty4k - Pickup Master Got Some with a Tourist

Avi Love: Young, Sexy Rope Slut Tormented and Made to Cum in Bondage Ridgefield Park

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Avi Love, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Cage, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, dungeon, Feet, Fingering, Foot Torment, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Pain, Pain Slut
Young and sexy pain slut, Avi Love, finds herself in a traditional hogtie atop a steel cage. The Pope enters and begins to enjoy her body, inch by inch, to decide which part of her flesh he wants to torment first, as she lies there, helpless to resist him. Her feet grab his attention, and he wastes no time preparing her sensitive soles for immediate suffering. Rubber bands are placed around her feet, and the torment begins with non stop snaps to her soles. The crop is introduced along with other implements to ensure maximum pain. Avi is made to join in on her own withering agony as she holds the bands and waits for The Pope to instruct her as to when to release them. At the same time, he finger bangs her pussy, giving her pleasure while teasing her with impending pain. Next, Avi is put in an inverted hip suspension with her hands tied to her ankles. Her nipples are pulled and tugged on as she is swung around the dungeon. Her body is then flogged and turned a beautiful red, before her pussy is fucked and vibed for optimal orgasms. In the final scene, Avi finds herself on her back, eager for whatever comes, like the slut that she is, with her feet exposed and at the perfect location for some bastinado. The Pope pulls out all the stops as Avi’s subjected to nonstop foot torment. After more suffering from brutal pain, she’s made to cum again until she has no more to give.
Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avi Love: Young, Sexy Rope Slut Tormented and Made to Cum in Bondage

Nikki Zee XXX - Boner Fairy Scarsdale

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Nikki Zee XXX
Cast: Will Tile, Nikki Zee
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Ass, Lingerie, Fantasy, Fishnets, bald head
Will is at his wits end. He cannot stop getting random boners at inconvenient times. Hes had enough and finally calls an Occult doctor to see whats going on. Will is informed that he is being plauged by the Boner Fairy, in disbelief he asks how to get her to leave him alone and all he is told is that he has to catch her. Should be easy enough right? Once he catches the fairy she informs him that she can only leave him alone if he fucks her.....and gives her all his cum. Did she forget to mention that part? oops!
Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7084kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Zee XXX - Boner Fairy

Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag Sour Lake

Denise is so cute! This young bondage models is always getting into trouble. This time she showed up in tight latex leggings. I added some gloves and a tight latex ballgag. Now she was ready for some rope work, her big natural boobs got tied of course. And Denise even got her elbows together! She’s not super flexible, so that was very challenging, but she did it! Struggling and drooling, Denise tried to wriggle out of her ropes, but it was impossible. Poor Denise!
Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 407.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag

Meets The Face Fucking King Salama

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Cum On Face, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Pissing, 69, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Rose Winters tells us in her interview that she hasn't seen my stuff and that she doesn't know who I am or what I do. I quickly let her know as I begin fucking her throat and stretch her mouth out with my fingers. I bend her over and finger her tight pussy and fuck her hard from behind. She tells me to destroy her pussy. I spank her with the whore paddle and she bends over me and I put all four of my fingers inside her pussy and almost get my whole fist in, She rides my cock and I pick her up in the air and fuck her. She bends over me on the couch and I roughly fuck her face, I slap her tits and put her in a headlock. I pick her up in a standing 69 and fuck her throat then I put her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat and spit in her face. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I stand up and she gets on her knees and I fuck her face. She rides my cock more and I fuck her hard missionary on the couch and reverse cowgirl. I finger her then POV fuck her face and she eats my ass. I slap her in the face, throw her on the couch and pound her pussy HARD. I put her in a headlock then take her to the bedroom for a surprise. I fuck her face in a 69 and then she licks my nipple and jerks my cock. She gets on top and I pound her pussy relentlessly. I fuck her throat in a 69 from a diferent angle and she says she can't take it anymore. I fuck her harder and switch to POV and she gives me a footjob. I pound her even harder on the bed and pin her legs back and put all of my weight on her. I put an open mouth gag on her and put all my fingers down her throat then put her in a headlock. I fuck her face against the wall and spit on her. I ask her if she's overwhelmed by my cock and she says yes. She says this is the roughest she's ever gotten it. I tell her now she's met the Face Fucking King and tell her to stare at my cock as I blow my load all over her face. Rose was a good girl for Daddy.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4552kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meets The Face Fucking King

Joanna Angel Punished with Rope Bondage and Rough Anal Wykoff

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Joanna Angel
Genres: Ass Hook, Athletic, Ball Gag, black hair, Bondage, drool, foreskin, Gag, Hitachi, master, natural boobs, other hair color, Rope Bondage, Sub, toned
Joanna Angel is the kind of fresh and naive meat that makes lust-filled sadists drool with desire. Her perfectly toned body is adorned with exquisite tattoos that show off her all-natural titties and bubbly butt. Joanna immediately finds herself strung up like a sexual fuck puppet, dangling in the middle of the room with her arms and legs restrained with cruel and inescapable rope bondage. Her dom, Stirling Cooper, slowly and methodically crops her. The piercing sting of the impact play causes Joanna to howl and whimper like a caged animal. Panting and sweating, she begs the sadist to let her go through the tightening grip of a huge red ball gag. But Stirling only laughs and jams a hitachi onto her tiny pink pussy causing his fuck doll to scream with delight. Next Joanna is tied on her hands and knees with a massive anal hook rammed into tight asshole. Stirling takes out his giant cock and crams into her pussy. It barely fits because the ass hook is pushing her anal wall into her pussy. She yelps as sadist begins to recklessly fuck her. He pulls s the asshook out of her hole as she gapes. He then shoves his huge dick into her ass and fucks the little whore until she is having multiple and repeated orgasms. Gasping for breath and dripping with sweat, Joanna is then tossed onto her back with her legs tied wide apart. Completely helpless and vulnerable, she submits completely to her task master knowing that there is no escape. Stirling fucks her ass and then switches to her pussy, back and forth, only stopping to slide his dick into her mouth. Finally he tosses her to the floor and blows a huge load of hot cum all over her face and tits.
Duration: 1:00:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joanna Angel Punished with Rope Bondage and Rough Anal

Время генерации страницы 0.05152 секунды с 9 запросами