View Single Post
Old 09-07-2024, 09:33 AM   #2138
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jessica Marie (Not Too Young For BBC...) Komaki

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jessica Marie
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Gagging, IR, Rimming, BBC, Round Ass, Skinny, Blonde
Video language: English
Me and the homie Frank been cool for a minute. We became friends at school and then started workin together on a lil "supply" business for the neighborhood. He good people. I fuq with his family too. Especially his little sister, Jessica. I've had eyes on his Jessica ever since we met. She had just come home in her school uniform while me and Frank was playin video games. Lookin cute AF. I was lookin at her for too long and lost in the game to Frank. Every time she was around I would get distracted. Frank laughed once sayin she was his good luck charm cuz I always lost when she was around. Thats cuz I was thinkin about fuckin your lil sister bro. I would always be watchin her. She caught me a few times. And she gave me a look a few times. Like she knew the fucked up thoughts in my head. Like her young ass was with it. Jailbait for real. I been tryin to push them thoughts out my head for the longest cuz thats the homie sister and she young AF but I can't. Lil girl so fuqin cute. Pretty brown eyes. Beautiful blond hair. And she only like 5 feet tall. Fun size. A girl that tiny and that young....you gonna have some thoughts. About how pink it is. How tight it is. About whether her tight fresh teen pussy can take big black dick. For the longest time they were just thoughts. A forbidden fantasy. But today....today things might change. Cuz Im at the homie Franks house bout to drop summin off....and he aint here. I was bout to leave but then...his lil sister come out. Tiny blonde lil Jessica. Wearin some colorful panties holdin onto her teddy bear. The minute I saw her...my dick started gettin hard. Cuz the homie Frank wasn't home. Nobody was. Except me and Jessica. And then me and her get to talkin...and she said the magic words. SHE JUST TURNED 18. My dick was already gettin hard...but hearin that...my shii turned brick. Apologies to the homie...but Im bout to fuq his little sister so damn hard.I promise she gonna remember her 1st black dick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13696kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Marie (Not Too Young For BBC...)

Anal Only - Fucking Ailee's Ass Providence Forge

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Anal Only
Cast: Ailee Anne
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, POV, Gonzo, Oil, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, caucasian, doggy style
Let a little slut like Ailee Anne dazzle you with her anal pride in this hot assfucking hook up! Her tight ass is down to show off & gape just to get your attention! So she goes down then she bounces down on that big fat dick! She'll keep you enthralled with how deep she takes it in the ass until she takes that load across her pretty face!
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5003kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Only - Fucking Ailee's Ass

His Fans Want His Ass Ate Asti

Colombian stud Max Fills makes his 1st appearance on See HM Fuck today, and we paired HIM up with our good friend Chloe Temple for this Latino update. After director Johnny Robins conducts that interview portion of the program, Max stands and begins to disrobe with a bit of assistance from Chloe, who can't help but smell and lick his semi-hard cock. Things get started once Chloe brings out the motion-lotion for Max, ensuring his body is slick and his prick is stiff. She sniffs & licks of his hirsute armpits before allowing HIM to sit so that she can suck, slobber & drool on his socked and bare feet. Then we get to the ass-eating, as 1st Max cops a squat on Chloe's face, followed by her rimming and tonguing while Max is spread-eagle, via the rusty trombone, and with HIM in a reverse piledriver. Next up, the two exchange oral treats, as 1st Max goes down on Chloe's neatly trimmed snatch, followed by Chloe gagging on HIM and his thick dick. Finally, we get to the fucking, as Chloe takes all of HIM via the cowgirl, a front and backward piledriver, doggystyle, and missionary until Max pulls out and makes a map of Hawaii on her belly. We followed our newest HIM into the shower after for a post-sex interview...
Duration: 53:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Fans Want His Ass Ate

Elaine wakes up elbow tied Ibaraki

Elaine must have been asleep really deep, because she did not even notice someone gagging her and then strapping her elbows together. Imagine waking up like this! Elaine panics and tries to struggle out of her ties, but the elbow bondage is just too tight. Her elbows are touching! She has no idea who would do such a thing to her, but she is clearly not happy about it!
Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elaine wakes up elbow tied

Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit Hemel Hempstead

I thought I’d try something a little different this week. Meet Diega, one of the sluttiest girls I’ve taken to the Gloryhole so far. This chick use to go to local adult book stores with her b/f so they could both share cocks through the Gloryhole. He use to make her go to one of their favorite places so she could suck off strangers alone in the booth. The catch is he would give her a specific number of guys she had to service before she left and record the video on her phone for his viewing pleasure. When she told me about this I thought it would be fun to let her fly solo in the booth with the camera, that way would could experience her earlier adventures. It was a gamble on my part and I had no clue how it was going to turn out but I was pleasantly surprised and i think you will be to. She’s one of those girls that gets off on gagging herself with a cock and took a few impressive deepthroat cumshot swallows which she held nice and long so we could see the cock pulsing as the entire load was being pumped down her throat. How this didn’t make her gag is beyond me. I also had no clue how flexible she was until she did the wall splitz to let guys fuck and finger her while she was wide open. This girls is full of sexual talent and would make an excellent fuck toy
She loves playing with cum and spit a few big loads into her hand for us to see before slurping them up nice and clean like a thorough cock sucker would. Even though she’s done this before for her b/f, I don’t think it would always take an experienced girl to pull something like this off. I can set the camera up for the girl and then leave her alone to let her do her thing. I flip the display around so they can see what they are doing and show the camera the cum before swallowing. I think this would work best on a return visit because the first-time jitters are normally minimized at that point so they wouldn’t be too overwhelmed and freaked out about being alone in the booth. I didn’t think she would let a strange guy join her in the booth but then again this chick is a total freak and she really got into it. She obviously had a good feeling about the guy she let in with her but you could see by her expression that she had to really think about it first. Let me know what you guys think about this one. If you like it then I can do this once in awhile for a more intimate experience with your favorite girl.
Duration: 1:14:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit

Pegas Productions - Lower Body Injury New Kent

Studio: Pegas Productions
Cast: Dave March, Baby Gold
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Anal, Tattoos, Toys, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Massage, Cum On Tits, Gagging
BabyGold is coming back from soccer practice where she hurt her leg. She then asks her best friend to massage her. It won't take too long for the treatment to resume intensely to relieve her lower body...in her ass!!!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4947kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pegas Productions - Lower Body Injury

Mommy’s Boy - Jonesing For Her Jiggling Ozark

Studio: Mommy’s Boy
Cast: Bianca Beauchamp, Mika Easton
Genres: Big Tits, Milf, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Cum On Tits, Original Series, Gagging, Stepson
Mika Easton returns home after his first year of being away at college. He's been through a grueling few weeks of exams, so he's happy to be back. Mika's stepmom, Bianca Beauchamp, hears him arrive, so she trots down the stairs to go greet her darling stepson. But as she ambles down the stairs, her massive breasts jiggle up and down, barely contained within her top.
Mika's eyes go wide when he sees his stepmom's breasts jiggle up and down, and when she gives him a big hug, he tries hard to remain composed as he feels those massive boobs pressing up against his chest. Needless to say, he's getting pretty turned on... and wants to see jiggling! So, he asks his stepmom to carry his bags up the stairs, watching her ass jiggle as she walks up the stairs once more.
But after coming up with a few more 'excuses' for Bianco to go up the stairs, she starts to get suspicious and eventually realizes what Mika's up to. Luckily for Mika, his stepmom's not mad about it in the least bit. In fact, she even invites him to cop a feel! One thing leads to another, and this lucky stepson soon finds himself with his hard cock between his stepmom's perfect breasts. Now what we call a homecoming!
Duration: 33:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy’s Boy - Jonesing For Her Jiggling
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02350 секунды с 9 запросами