View Single Post
Old 09-07-2024, 09:33 AM   #2137
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Helena Price (My Girlfriend's Mom Needed A Lil Help) Mako

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Helena Price
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Gagging, IR, Rimming, BBC, Round Ass
Video language: English
Helena has had a very, very long week at work. Everything that could go wrong Did go wrong...Twice! So with the weekend here, Helena really needs to relax. And relax she shall...in her own special way. Some people like to relax with things to drink, massages, music...Helena likes to do something different. She likes to treat herself. Treat herself with sexy, expensive clothes....and something nice and thick to fill her holes. With the house all to herself, Helena has ample time to pleasure herself and relax...or so she thought. Because Helena may THINK no one's home...but she's about to get a BIG surprise...
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12293kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helena Price (My Girlfriend's Mom Needed A Lil Help)

Naive Blonde Bella Jane Helps Black Stranger Into Her Tight Asshole! Keasbey

Cast: Bella Jane
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Gagging, Rimming, IR, All Sex, BBC, Skinny, Petite, Small, Blonde
So me and my folks just moved into this new town and it's wayyyyy different from the hood I'm used to. 1st off it's fuckin clean. No trash blowin down the streets like tumble weed, no addicts running around...shii's nice. And the people kinda nice too! Smiling, sayin hi, askin if I need help...police rolled past and just smiled and waved at me! Like WTF??? People don't even lock they doors at night! Feel like I'm in the fuqin twilight zone. Issa nice place to live...and to make some money. Cuz if people THIS fuqin nice, its only one thing to do....scam they asses! And scamming em is exactly what I been doin. Cuz these white folks love helpin out underprivileged young black men! Shii been going well for a while...but today mite be my best day ever. I went to this new neighborhood on the other side of town (air even smelled cleaner wtf)...and the 1st spot I went to...this pretty lil pint size white bitch answered the door. Cute AFFFF bro! Blonde hair...blue eyes...ass phat AF too. exact type of bitch I beat my meat too. She was perky and happy...and innocent...and naive...bitch invited a strange black man right in her house. Ionthink she knew wat i was thinkin when I saw her. Ima give you a hint. It involved my fat black dick. And her tight lil white asshole. Get this. She said her name was Bella Jane but her friend's call her BJ. Best believe I'm bout to get a BJ...and more. She said her parent's aren't home. She's all alone. And my dick gettin hard. This little slut about to give me everything she got.
Duration: 46:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12875kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naive Blonde Bella Jane Helps Black Stranger Into Her Tight Asshole!

Skylar Vox (Big Tit Schoolgirl Does Anything I Want!) South Berwick

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Skylar Vox
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Gagging, Rimming, IR, All Sex, BBC, Big tits, Beauty, Cute
It's that time of year where everybody and they momma are out there tryna buy the latest and hottest video games and video game consoles! The consoles sold out in most stores but thankfully I preordered mines a while ago which means I'm ready to play all these new titles! I don't know how these video games keep gettin better and better but they do! Realistic Ffff! There's this one company who I bought a game from before called Fapcom. They make some fire games with hella codes & unlockables. There's this forum I go to that details everything u need to do to get the most out of every game they make. And they always make games with Really sexy girls. This latest one is a fighting game. And one of the best characters is this girl named Skylar Vox. She can do all sorts of crazy combos. She definitely got skill. And she sexy AF. Got the purple hair, face made up. She fights in this Japanese school girl uniform that can barely contain her giant fuckin titties. I play with her all the time. I like seeing her jumping up and down....doing flips and all that cuz them titties be moving too. Now in every Fapcom game, after u beat the game with every character, unlock every costume, find every secret item, etc....you now can get the ability to put in a code where u can bring certain characters out the game and directly to you...and since you own the game and got the controller...u can control HER. Took forever, but I think i finally figured out the final code to put in. Moment of truth. If this work...I'm bout to do some bad things to this bitch...
Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13216kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Vox (Big Tit Schoolgirl Does Anything I Want!)

Unknown - Throated Snow Bunny Kemblesville

Genres: Interracial, Pissing On Mouth, BBC, Deep Throat, Gagging, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
This snow bunny even had a winter coat on. She travelled through a blizzard to take some BBC into her holes. She throated it and got fucked, and swallowed the sub saharan swill that was relieved into her mouth. She got paddled and then took a cum cap to the face. Good little white slut.
Duration: 50:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7687kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unknown - Throated Snow Bunny

Valentina Nappi - Pretty Boss Needs Deep Anal From Huge BBC Dividing Creek

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Anal, Big Boobs, Big Booty, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, European, Gagging, Interracial (IR), MILF, Rimming, BBC
Ever since everything been goin on in this country, I had to take a second job. Sucks ass cuz I barely have time to chill but it's better than living on the street right?
The new job ain't too bad. I'm an assistant, so it's like making sure schedules are organized, picking up stuff...easy as fuck. Usually. You see...sometimes my boss Valentina is a asshole. She be gettin stressed easy and then shouting & yelling....this bitch even threw stuff at me a few times! I'd quit quick AF normally except...I need the money...and my boss is kinda sexy. She be wearing the sexiest, tightest outfits that show off all her curves. Bitch ass phat AF. Seeing her gettin mad lookin all good is a turn on. She got this sexy Italian accent too?? Her mean face makes my dick feel REAL nice. Her husband been out of town on a work trip for the last week so she been extra mean since its stuff he would normally take care of that now she got to do. Today she called me to her house and said to hurry TF up. Sound like she got something major for me to do....
Duration: 32:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13285kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Nappi - Pretty Boss Needs Deep Anal From Huge BBC

Maya Rose, Vanessa Hillz - Swingers Orgy with Anal and DP Hockessin

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Maya Rose, Vanessa Hillz
Genres: Orgy, Anal, DP
Maya Rose’s boyfriend wants to try a swinger’s orgy, and it’s going to take some convincing by the horny Vanessa Hillz to get her to agree! Devising a master plan, Vanessa and Maya’s man finally get things in full swing, and you can watch all the action right here where they take Maya for the ride of a lifetime in spectacular orgy that includes a round of sloppy gagging blowjobs for starters followed by a wild session of anal and DP that climaxes with two facial cumshots!
Duration: 40:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya Rose, Vanessa Hillz - Swingers Orgy with Anal and DP

Meets The Face Fucking King Sanford

Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Cum On Face, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Pissing, 69, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Rose Winters tells us in her interview that she hasn't seen my stuff and that she doesn't know who I am or what I do. I quickly let her know as I begin fucking her throat and stretch her mouth out with my fingers. I bend her over and finger her tight pussy and fuck her hard from behind. She tells me to destroy her pussy. I spank her with the whore paddle and she bends over me and I put all four of my fingers inside her pussy and almost get my whole fist in, She rides my cock and I pick her up in the air and fuck her. She bends over me on the couch and I roughly fuck her face, I slap her tits and put her in a headlock. I pick her up in a standing 69 and fuck her throat then I put her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat and spit in her face. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I stand up and she gets on her knees and I fuck her face. She rides my cock more and I fuck her hard missionary on the couch and reverse cowgirl. I finger her then POV fuck her face and she eats my ass. I slap her in the face, throw her on the couch and pound her pussy HARD. I put her in a headlock then take her to the bedroom for a surprise. I fuck her face in a 69 and then she licks my nipple and jerks my cock. She gets on top and I pound her pussy relentlessly. I fuck her throat in a 69 from a diferent angle and she says she can't take it anymore. I fuck her harder and switch to POV and she gives me a footjob. I pound her even harder on the bed and pin her legs back and put all of my weight on her. I put an open mouth gag on her and put all my fingers down her throat then put her in a headlock. I fuck her face against the wall and spit on her. I ask her if she's overwhelmed by my cock and she says yes. She says this is the roughest she's ever gotten it. I tell her now she's met the Face Fucking King and tell her to stare at my cock as I blow my load all over her face. Rose was a good girl for Daddy.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4552kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meets The Face Fucking King
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04581 секунды с 9 запросами