View Single Post
Old 09-07-2024, 08:43 AM   #7543
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Teacher's Pet: Kendra Spade Takes Revenge on Teacher Dee Williams Gerusaleme

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kendra Spade, Dee Williams
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Squirting
Video language: English
18 year old brat Kendra Spade gets revenge on her strict teacher Dee Williams by fucking her in the ass with lots of huge butt toys and a fat strap-on dildo. "Mrs. Williams is a stupid whore" is written on the chalk board when Dee shows up late for their meeting. First thing Kendra does is pull her cutoff blue jean shorts down and tells Mrs. Williams to eat her 18 year old ass. And now it's Mrs. Williams turn to receive Kendra the brat's wrath. Teacher is bent over the desk with her curvy ass in the air and huge tits squished together while Kendra stretches her hole with a long glass butt toy. Dee is enjoying this a little too much and Kendra just wants to punish her lame teacher who tried to send her to the principles office. Next Kendra fucks teacher with a hard metal dildo while Dee vibes her clit until she cums hard and squirts all over. Kendra orders Mrs. Williams to bend over so she can fuck her tight bitch ass with her strap-on cock. She loves it and cums again. Flipped over on her back with her legs spread high and wide Kendra drives that giant cock up her ass and pounds her out until she gets off real good screaming and moaning like crazy. Dee gets on top of Kendra and bounces on that big dick and then does reverse cowgirl with the Hitachi and squirts a geyser of cum all over the room. But the punishment doesn't stop there because there are more toys to try in Mrs. Williams ass. A big rubber butt plug stretches her butt hole and then a clear glass cylinder fills her up and sends her writhing and moaning. Just when you think Teacher can't take any more she gets another long fat cock up her ass causing a squirt fest. Then Mrs. Williams shakes and drools as she takes the slink way inside making her wail with pleasure. Kendra fists her teacher and by the end of the day Kendra is Mrs Williams #1 student and the Teachers pet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Pet: Kendra Spade Takes Revenge on Teacher Dee Williams

Gina Gerson Blackwell

While best friends, Gina Gerson and Lia Lin are enjoying their morning coffee, Gina opens up about inviting over a hot guy for them to share. She heads into the bathroom to step into the tub when Lia, who is already feeling horny follows her and watches her from the door. Gina strips off and rubs her pussy while bathing, tempting Lia into joining her. Soon these two lesbo BFFs are taking turns licking each other's pussies and are distracted when they hear the doorbell! Their guest, Nick has arrived, and these two vixens are ready to get it on! They move into the lounge and suck on Nick's big cock before he slams their pussies, one at a time. They fuck in all sorts of positions before Nick shoots his load over Lia and Gina's tongues!
Duration: 1:00:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7449kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Gerson

Athena Fleurs (Lets Fuck To Keep Warm) Picture Rocks

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Athena Fleurs
Genres: Hardcore, All Sex, Deepthroat, Facial, Gonzo, Blowjob, Creampie, Pussy To Mouth, Blonde, Round Ass, Rimming, Cute
Blond babe Athena Fleurs prefers big cock, so this stud is perfect for her. Saliva drips from her lips as she gives head, he controlling the action through relentless throat jamming. He nails her soaking slit and then slides his schlong deeply into her sphincter.
Duration: 28:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7070kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Athena Fleurs (Lets Fuck To Keep Warm)

Holiday Gift: Angel Allwood is Mona Wales & Fox Acecaria's Slutty Toy Manton

Studio: Kink
Cast: Mona Wales, Angel Allwood, Fox Acecaria
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, christmas, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Lesbian
Tis the season for giving. and on this jolly holiday the sexy Mona Wales has a very special surprise for the stunning Fox Acecaria. Fox comes home from a long day at work, excited to see what big surprise Mona has for her. She walks into the Christmas dungeon and finds a big gift for her to unwrap. Mona is just as excited to see her reaction, so they both rip open the sexy surprise. Fox is stunned to see that her gift is none other than the gorgeous and curvy Angel Allwood. Fox is so excited about her lusty gift that she decides she simply must to share it with Mona. The two of them bend Angel over, and give her some good spankings until her nice bum turns rosy red. Mona then grabs Angel by the hair and makes her lick her pussy. Fox makes good use of the implements in the Christmas dungeon, and begins to flog Angel’s perfect, round booty. Mona then puts Angel on her knees and makes her lick Fox’s pussy while Angel works her magic tongue on Fox. Mona places clamps on Angel’s beautiful nipples for a little pain and pleasure. Fox then licks her sexy Angel’s hungry cunt until its nice and wet, while Mona paddles Angel’s thighs. Fox then uses her big strap-on dildo and pounds Angel’s nice wet pussy. She fucks her to orgasm, while Mona puts clamps on Angel’s nipples. Angel then gets fucked in the ass by Fox, while Mona makes her lick her foot. After fucking both of her holes, this special gift is ready to take two big dicks at the same time. Angel’s holes get put to the test until she cums hard. Now that they gave her a good fucking, they make Angel take turns licking their pussies until they squeal with orgasms. After a good fucking they pour hot wax all over Angel’s chest. They kiss over the candle for the best holiday a pair of dommes could ask for.
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holiday Gift: Angel Allwood is Mona Wales & Fox Acecaria's Slutty Toy

Coming Out Swinging with Charlotte Sartre Dierks

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Clover Clamps, Dildo, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, gloves, multiple orgasms
Charlotte Sartre and The Pope don’t hold back at all in this intense Hogtied shoot. The day starts with Charlotte in a standing position against a wooden column, with her hands pulled high above her head. The Pope enters and goes straight to work on her flesh, turning it a bright shade of red. He ties her up, one leg at a time, ultimately putting her in a brutal suspension. The torment continues as well as the imposed orgasms!
Next, Charlotte is tied up in an extreme predicament position atop a box in the center of the dungeon. The Pope enjoys every bit of her helpless flesh with slapping, groping, and nonstop orgasms. The best way to complete this scene is to turn up the intensity, so Charlotte is lifted up and the box is removed, leaving her in yet another brutal suspension.
In the final scene, Charlotte finds herself in an inverted suspension, with her legs spread wide. The Pope administers a severe flogging before fucking her throat and pussy with his dildo. The final orgasms are powerful and squirting – the perfect end to a perfect day!
Duration: 44:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coming Out Swinging with Charlotte Sartre

Black Angel - She Wants My Big Cock (2024) Bayan

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Black Angel
Genres: Gonzo, POV
I'd arranged to meet up with Black Angel, who had been sending me sexy pics of herself and wanted to fuck. When I saw her, the raven-haired babe was more beautiful than in her photos, and she lifted up her short denim skirt to show she wasn’t wearing any panties! After stroking her pretty pussy, I brought the tattooed slut somewhere quiet, where she dropped to her knees and filled her mouth with my throbbing erection, sucking me off in an exhilarating blowjob, and then I banged her from behind in doggy. The sexy Euro sucked me off some more, then she rode me in cowgirl before spreading her stocking-clad legs and taking a missionary-style pounding on the floor. Black Angel rode me again in reverse, and then when I was close to cumming, she jerked me off until I spunked all over her pierced tongue!
Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9302kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Angel - She Wants My Big Cock (2024)

Beauty4k - Dreams vs reality on massage table Stade

Studio: Beauty4k
Cast: Amber B
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Fingering, Handjob, Hardcore, HD Video, Massage, Medium Tits, Missionary, Photos, Pussy Licking, Shaved, UHD
When we come to massage salons, we hope for privacy, confidentiality and safety. Well, there are different massage salons and different masseurs. Slim blonde comes to enjoy a full body massage but she does not suspect the dude craves for rubbing her pussy with his hard cock. At first things go as usually and cutie enjoys strong hands rubbing her back but then she opens her beautiful eyes and realizes there is an erected dick right in front of her. She feels excited and decides to prove she is a master of pleasing big dicks.
Duration: 31:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 528.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty4k - Dreams vs reality on massage table
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05548 секунды с 9 запросами