View Single Post
Old 09-07-2024, 07:36 AM   #20639
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default All Male Bondage Gang Bang on the Upper Floor Live Shoot

All Male Bondage Gang Bang on the Upper Floor Live Shoot

Cast: Van Darkholme ,Spencer Reed ,Patrick Rouge ,Drake Jaden ,Tyler Saint ,Nick Moretti
Genres: Blowjob ,Rope Bondage ,bukkake ,Humiliation ,Rough Sex ,Hairy ,blond ,muscular ,Boot ,big dick
Video language: English

It's a bondage sex party on the Upper Floor. House slaves Patrick Rouge and Drake Jaden are worked over and used in front of the viewing members and party guests. Spencer Reed, Tyler Saint and Nick Moretti are at my side helping me work these boys over. At the members request through chat, we put the weights on the boys balls and have them do the boot licking. Several members point out Dylan Deap in the background and I bring him to the front. He takes over the entire show and leaves Patrick and Drake in the cold. The viewing members choose Dylan to receive bukkake from the party guests. It's a fun night! Sincerely, Van

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download All Male Bondage Gang Bang on the Upper Floor Live Shoot

BoundGods Live - Van Darkholme , Sebastian Keys , Connor Maguire & Seamus O'Reilly

Genres: Hunks, Hardcore, Bareback
Video language: English

On their hands and knees, Seamus O'Reilly and Sebastian Keys are ordered to service house dom Connor Maguire's hard cock. They're tormented with the cattle prod and beaten with the flogger before Van brings out the bruiser dildos from Bad Dragon. As the two shove the giant toys up their holes their nipples are clover clamped as Van shocks them with the electric zapper. Mr Maguire shoves his fists into the boy's holes before they're bent over and beaten with the cane. With lovely stripes down their cheeks, Seamus and Sebastian open their holes for their master's cocks. After a rigorous fuck, the two are inverted in the air for a hot double 69. Finally, the two ride the sybians with rope around their neck to see who can cum first and receive the reward of Connor Maguire's hot load on their face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4333kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download BoundGods Live - Van Darkholme , Sebastian Keys , Connor Maguire & Seamus O'Reilly
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06298 секунды с 9 запросами