Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Nikki - Full figured tastes (2024) Santa Ysabel

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Nikki
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Big Tits
Video language: English
This curvy brunette is from all the way across the pond in Spain. She is about 5'5" and has nice natural curves. We started off the day with her showing up at the shoot house and introducing herself. She was a little bit shy and we could her her accent, but couldn't tell where she was from yet, that came out later in her interview. We didn't have many outfit options so we started with a strip show, with Nikki showing off every inch of her beautiful body before she put on a sheer, white corset, that only accentuated her crurves even more. After that, Nikkir decided she wanted to show us what she looks and sounds like when she has an orgasm. So, we gave her the magic wand and she went to town with it. She showed off her beautiful body as she slowly built up to an orgasm and even licked her own nipples while she did so. She fingered herself, she licked herself and she made herself cum. Strong vaginal contractions on orgasm! After that she wanted to dress up and go out in public for a nice fashion shoot and public masturbation scene, so we got her all changed up and headed out. WE went to a location that we've been to before, but there were people there so we had to be sneaky. Nikki was all for it though and showed off her flashing skills with two strangers right around the corner. She then decided to maybe hae some fun and masturbate with those people in ear shot, so we gave her the toy we'd brought and let her get busy. She slowly stripped, right there in public, pulling down her top and lifting her dress, showing us everything, before she started fucking herself. She was just getting to the good part when a lady security guard came up the stairs where we were and got a little inquisitive with us until we were asked to leave. So we left that spot, but not before Nikki git a chance to tell us about it on camera. We headed to the shoot house since Nikki didn't want to run into anymore trouble in public and she said she was going to show us even more at home. Nikki did a little anal show for us and even double penetrated herself with two glass dildos in missionary and doggy style. Nikki then jumped up to our big ten dildo and started fucking herself with that so we could get a close up shot of her vagina. Oh, by the way, she also had a lot of fun in the car while we were driving. Nikkit had a bit more fun and even used the jackhammer before we finally wrapped up on the day and sent her off back to her home. One last note: Nkki also fucked herself with an eggplant. We think you'll really like this one, she had so many strong orgasms and very visible vaginal contractions each time!
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11730kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki - Full figured tastes (2024)

Katie Kush: Brat Submission Piran

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Katie Kush
Genres: Athletic, Blowjob, Brunette, Flogging, master, natural boobs, other hair color, Pain, slim, Sub, Submission, Tattoo
Katie begins her day naked, tied up, and fully available for what ever her captor wants from her. Derrick begins with some flogging to redden her skin before shoving his cock all the way down her slutty throat.
He makes good use of her mouth as he goes balls deep, and she just smiles because she wants to please her master. The intense blowjob and face fucking continues through the entire scene as Katie mouths off to Derrick, only to get more face fucking as her punishment. The next scene has Katie in a doggy style position with her pussy and mouth fully accessible so that he can use both holes. There is more flogging to keep this brat in line, but as soon as the pain goes away, she begins smarting off again. She is a tough learner, but she has a patient trainer who is willing to abuse her holes and body in order to get his point across. Next Katie finds herself in a missionary position with her legs spread as far as they will go and her pussy on full display. Derrick enters with the magic wand and begins to torment her sensitive pussy with powerful vibrations as he pounds her tight pussy into submission. Her brattiness overrides any good behavior she has had, so Derrick decides to use some fear tactics to settle his slut down. This seems to work briefly, so he goes back to fucking her pussy until he is ready for a change again. The final scene is where this slut is expected to perform at her best, and do some of the work, since she has been just taking dick all day.
Katie is used like the slut that she is until Derrick has finally had enough of her, and blows his load all over her face.
Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush: Brat Submission

Arrangement Of A Redhead Girl With Security Guard Morven

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lilian Stone
Genres: Big Tits, Blow Job, Creampie, Curvy, Doggystyle, Milf, Office, Redhead, Reverse Cowgirl
When hot MILF Lilian Stone gets caught on camera stealing some jewelry, security officer Rusty Nails takes her to the back for some interrogation.
After performing a thorough cavity search, Lilian tells the officer she’ll do anything to fix the situation.
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arrangement Of A Redhead Girl With Security Guard

Busty Wife Anissa Kate Assfucked With DP Fucking La Ward

Cast: Anissa Kate
Genres: Threeway, DP, Anal, MILF, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, Threesome, Cum On Tits
Raven-haired milf Anissa Kate is bored at home and trying to decide how to spend the day. She is ironing some of her husband's clothes when he gives her a call to let her know that his colleagues will be collecting a contract he left at home. She answers the door and invites Yanick and Lorenzo in for a coffee to warm up from the cold. This naughty babe flirts with them and starts to strip, tempting her husband's colleagues into some fun. Once she is naked, Anissa masturbates and Lorenzo slides a glass dildo into her juicy pussy, giving her the attention her husband doesn't! After Yanick toys her ass, this cheating MILF gets ass fucked in doggystyle before Yanick and Lorenzo work together to DP her holes! Quickly kneeling up on the bed, Anissa takes two messy cumshots all over her big tits to finish!
Duration: 48:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7438kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Wife Anissa Kate Assfucked With DP Fucking

Vicky Plush - Pushing For Plush Marissa

Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, SBBW, Cumshot
Vicky Plush was showing off her beautiful voluptuous body on one of the rooftops here in Miami. She has an ass for days and a cute pair of tits to go along with all that booty. She met with Chris Getz in the parking lot by the studio. Chris didn´t waste any time and started to squeeze her breasts. Then he ate her pussy and started to fuck her doggy. Vicky is a wild BBW who enjoys sex too much. She sucked and deep-throated his dick. They fucked in missionary, she sucked more dick. Then she was riding him until he came on her belly.
Duration: 34:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vicky Plush - Pushing For Plush

Sasha Pearl & Cory Chase - New Step Mom a Halloween Story Lamezia Terme

y step-mom, Sasha, is showing me her fabulous blue dress that she is going to wear to her Halloween party tonight. Looking at my step-mom in her Halloween outfit is really starting to turn me on, because she looks so hot in that royal blue dress! She turns around, so her ass is facing me, and she lifts her dress up in front of me. She exposes her ass hole and the butt plug that is inside of her! Then, she slowly pulls her dress down so I can see her big tits. Before I know it, her dress is down on the ground and she's completely naked minus the butt plug that she still has inside of her. She can tell that I'm starting to get hard, but she isn't sure if she wants to give in, since I am her step-son after all...! I am able to easily convince her, and she starts to give me a blowjob! Once my cock is nice and hard, we walk over to the kitchen counter and she sits down on one of the kitchen chairs. I start to fuck her pussy while she's sitting in the chair, and her pussy is extra tight due to the butt plug inside of her other hole. She flips over and I start to fuck her pussy in the doggystyle position next. When I am ready to cum, I explode deep inside of my step-mom's pussy...
Duration: 1:08:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Pearl & Cory Chase - New Step Mom a Halloween Story

The Black Secretary Has A Big Desire Of A Cock In Her Ass Kwethluk

Release Year: 2018
Studio: PinkoClub
Cast: Destiny Day
Genres: Anal, Ebony, IR, Big Black Cock, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Big Tits, Hairy Pussy, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, Facial
Destiny is in the office to do the last things before the weekend, but she is very excited and when she discovers that there is a colleague in the office, she follows him in the bathroom and kneelingshe begins to give him a good blowjob before getting banged on the desk and enjoy his black cock in her pussy and wet ass
Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Black Secretary Has A Big Desire Of A Cock In Her Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.03606 секунды с 9 запросами