View Single Post
Old 09-06-2024, 09:25 AM   #8537
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Girlfriensd Ever - dlc two Twelve Mile

Release Year: 2015
Genres: 3DCG, Animation, Anal, Autofellatio, Big Ass, Big Breasts, Cumshot, Futanari, Huge Cock, Oral, Paizuri
dlc1 Content for The Girlfriends 4 Ever: Story continues where the original Girlfriends 4 Ever left off. Sayako faces one of the difficult choices in life, whether to blow her own cock or leave Tara with the honors. Spoiler alert: In this dlc Sayako gives in to temptation and face fucks herself, but Tara obviously won't stand idly by and makes this a team effort.
dlc2 Content for The Girlfriends 4 Ever story continues where the original Girlfriends 4 Ever left off. Sayako faces one of the difficult choices in life, whether to blow her own cock or leave Tara with the honors. Spoiler alert: In this dlc Sayako rejects Tara's suggestion to blow herself, but not all is lost when Tara decides to take matter into her own hands and mouth mostly!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4761kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlfriensd Ever - dlc two

Gold-Digging Anal Teen Learns the Old Fashioned Way Yining

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Helena Locke, Chloe Cherry
Genres: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Blonde, Discipline, domestic, Double Penetration, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Gag, Humiliation, master, Nipple Clamps, Spanking, Straight, Sybian, Zipper
Video language: English
With a sexy young body and an airy sense of entitlement, Chloe Cherry is any Step-Mother´s worst nightmare. Whenever Chloe needs some more money, she has no qualms about popping by her Step-Father´s house to suck his dick and get another loan. Submissive and sexually curious, this has been a long standing agreement with her and her Daddy/Master Tommy Pistol, but when she rolls up unexpected in a hot little dress looking for some good fucking and a little lipstick money, Tommy is a bit apprehensive- until Cherry gets on her knees and puts her greedy little hands all over his cock without permission. Clearly in need of a submissive training , Tommy takes her through her paces with intense face fucking, spanking, hard flogging, nipple clamps, and some humiliation. What do bad girls get when they steal orgasms? They get fucked in the ass, bent over on the kitchen floor and used like a little sex doll. Enjoying both her holes Tommy gets close to cumming, but hears the sound of the front door opening and puts his cock away, demanding that Chloe get in her clothes FAST. His new fiance has stopped by - the gorgeous and intimidating Helena Locke. She takes one hard look at Chloe and you know there is going to be trouble for this little blonde minx.Once Tommy has left them alone to get acquainted Helena takes full advantage of the situation, stripping Chloe of her heels and dress, throwing her naked teen body on the floor and making her pick up her clothes while being brutally flogged, zapped, and spanked. Helena stuffs her fist in that sweet young pussy, only to deny Chloe of orgasms. As head bitch and new step-mother Helena will always get her orgasms first, and grinds her pussy on Chloe´s face as she flails and screams from her spankings. Having came on Chloe´s face, she takes her thoroughly humiliated young miss downstairs to receive further punishment and discipline.Tommy returns to a comforting domestic scene: Chloe tied down to the Sybian with a full zipper and a service gag holding a perfect scotch just for him. Only problem is, he didn´t request this, and it seems his type A submissive bride to be has gotten a little bit ahead of herself. After Chloe apologizes for her misbehavior and shakes like a whore on the Sybian while being flogged, choked, and throat fucked, she has her zippers pulled off and struggles through the most painful orgasm of her life. She´s not the only one bound for punishment. Helena is bent over the couch and has her perfect athletic body covered with thick cane stripes for being so presumptuous as to punish Tommy´s daughter for him, and assuming a role of dominance in his hierarchy. Fucked and begging for orgasms with a pink cropped pussy and red spanked ass, Helena leads by example, and shows Chloe how to really degrade herself and beg to cum like a slut.The whole new family unit takes a fuck ride on the couch, double stuffing Chloe´s pussy and ass, and sucking Daddy´s dick real good like a team.
Duration: 1:09:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold-Digging Anal Teen Learns the Old Fashioned Way

She Tries Herself In A Hot Scene Adairsville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rory
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Amateur, Ass To Mouth, Creampie, Toys
Welcome the lovely, voluptuous Rory to the couch this week! I gotta be honest with you friends, I’m about to gush. This chick is crazy cute, curvy and to date one of The Best castings I’ve been a part of.
I almost feel bad not giving this girl any money after she came in ready to wow the producers. From the moment she walks in the door she’s ready to do whatever it takes to get this job. She’s smiley, down to earth, and a straight up nympho. Things only get better when we start to get those clothes off… spoiler alert: she’s wearing a bodysuit and bodysuits drive me wiiilllddd! With the gusto she gets her clothes off, shows us her lady bits and proceeds to masturbate like she’s on her own couch. You’ll see as soon as she sits down her pussy is already absolutely soaked.
She uses some toys, a butt plug, the whole nine yards. She even seems happy and excited when she finds out she’s gotta start by sucking my cock. Lucky me... Seriously! She slurps and works my rod, wiggles her little ass and can’t wait to get railed on the desk. Check out her facial expressions as I’m pounding her ass over the desk, those eyes, that ass, amazing!.
Next, I throw her over the arm of the couch and get in her ass. She uses toys on her clit while I'm stretching that very tiny asshole out. I make her taste her ass and ride me on the floor before I swap holes and unload in her wet wet pussy.
Duration: 1:12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Tries Herself In A Hot Scene

Little Chloe - 2:14h AnalWars: Long anal banging with pee, DAP & TAP New Matamoras

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Little Chloe
Genres: orgy, gangbang, anal, ass to mouth, blowjob, deep throat, double anal (DAP), DP, face fucking, facial, gangbang, gapes, piss, rough, triple anal (TAP)
Little Chloe is such an incredibly perfect anal slut. She loves it when we fuck her asshole and fill her horny hole with cum. Fun guys fuck the bitch right in the ass again with double anal and triple anal fucking. Finally, she is showered with piss and we piss her mouth full.
Duration: 2:14:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3521kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Chloe - 2:14h AnalWars: Long anal banging with pee, DAP & TAP

Trashy Teens 02 Nyeri

Studio: Platinum X Pictures
Hot and horny brunette teen slut with big ass gives nice head on casting and makes her man ready for hardcore action. She then gets her wet twat banged hard before her man delivers nice facial cumshot.
Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11756kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trashy Teens 02

Pusti Phetchabun

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kaitlyn Katsaros
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
This girl screams like a sperg when you shut off its game. She shrieks, rocks back and forth, and eventually tells lies, but what can you expect from a lamb chop. When she is moaning whilst getting plowed it's like I'm watching Yanni in a gay music video--happy of course. Her dad, "Zorba" was at home wondering where his little olive was, while she was taking two dicks in her pussy at the same time. They put some olive oil on it to remove the friction. When she goes back to flipp'n burgers at her daddy's diner, she can always look upon him with the same pride as Heraclitus looked upon his idea of ontology. Bye Phoenicia.
Duration: 1:00:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pusti

Samantha White (39) - Fucking with her toyboy Skaudvile

Release Year: 2023
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Hardcore, Mature, MILF, Toys, Facial
Horny blonde mom Samantha White fucks and suck her new toyboy.
Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7108kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha White (39) - Fucking with her toyboy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04358 секунды с 9 запросами