View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 12:23 PM   #2076
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped Natitingou

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

I Dream of Mimosa Five Points

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Mimosa, Corbin Dallas
Genres: Athletic, BBW, BDSM, Big Ass, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, CBT, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Male Sub, Mixed, Natural Boobs
Video language: English
Corbin Dallas is jerking off in bed to the curvy bodacious goddess Mimosa. He cums hard imaging Mimosa smothering him under her glorious ass and drifts off to sleep--only to awaken under the very ass he was jerking off too! Mimosa is all for slutty boys who want to worship her. She spits all over Corbin. She crushes his face between her ass cheeks and has him lick her perfect pussy as she rides his face and inspects his goods. Mimosa tastes his cock and slides her fingers into Corbin´s eager asshole. Corbin moans as Mimosa has her way with him and commands him to the floor. He removes her shoes and worships her stocking clad size 12 feet. He can barely get her foot in his mouth and shivers as Mimosa wipes her foot all over his face. Mimosa can´t get over how cute and adorable Corbin is. She lifts him over her shoulder and gives his little ass a good hard spanking. Corbin squirms but is helpless in the arms of this Divine Goddess. He begs for her cock and she releases him to strap on her long fat cock and plow his asshole. Corbin is collared at the end of her leash with her hard cock stretching open his tight hole. Mimosa laughs as she takes Corbin´s ass in doggy and crops his back and ass. She flips him over and continues fucking him as he begs to fuck her. Mimosa grants his wish and Corbin gets to slide his hard cock into Mimosa´s juicy cunt. She uses his cock to cum over and over again as Corbin struggles not to cum. He begs to cum as she edges him, denying him for her own pleasure. Finally, Corbin is allowed to cum and wakes up suddenly in Mimosa´s robe. Maybe it wasn´t a dream after all...
Duration: 45:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Dream of Mimosa

Chunky Latina is amazing in hard and anal sex Estancia

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Maryana Kriguer
Genres: Latina, Hardcore, Anal, Facial, Blonde
Dirty blonde Latina in stockings takes a brutal ass and pussy fucking on the bed. She takes a huge dick deep and hard and gets cum spilled all over her bum.
Duration: 34:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14681kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chunky Latina is amazing in hard and anal sex

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury Secaucus

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager’s miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries’ struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

The Good Pet Mason City

Cast: Zoe Sparx ,Vixtor Styles
Genres: Squirting ,Nylons Stockings ,master ,Spanking ,Flogging ,top ,Caning ,Blonde ,Kinky ,Tattoo
Zoe Sparx is Vixtor Styles’ real life baby girl. A 24 7 BDSM couple in their own right, Zoe and Vixtor invite you into their home, and their very kinky sex life. They start off with Zoe on her hands and knees getting collared up like the neighborhood . She sniffs her ’s crotch, shakes her ass, and begs for attention. She gets choked, slapped, and caned until her master decides she is ready for more!
Once inside, Vixtor props her up on the coffee table to flog her ass until it’s red. He restrains her and continues to flog her chest and pussy until she’s finally rewarded with the vibrator and squirting orgasms. Next, Zoe begs her for his hard cock and he fucks her face. She begs to get fucked like a good girl. Vixtor finally fucks Zoe to multiple orgasms before blowing his huge load all over her face!
Duration: 53:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Good Pet

Summer Hart Calls Her Husband For Him To Listen How She Gets Fucked! Tussy

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: All Sex, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cum On Tits, High Heels, Natural Tits, Redhead, Stockings, Tattoo, Titty Fucking
Summer Hart Was at a restaurant and she picks up the waiter and takes him home to fuck him. Sam notices she's is married so she explains to him that her husband gets off watching and listening to her getting fucked, so Sam goes all in and helps out the married couple.
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hart Calls Her Husband For Him To Listen How She Gets Fucked!

Wayward Man: Nurse Chanel Preston's Unorthodox Treatment for Perverts Faunsdale

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Chanel Preston, Rick Fantana
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Caning, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Gag, gloves, Humiliation, Male Sub, Medical Fetish, Nurse, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating
Welcome to the Divine Bitches Reformatory for Wayward Men. The stunning Chanel Preston is the head of this house and is responsible for administering a uniquely unorthodox treatment for the men here. Dressed in her medical lab coat, black stockings and tight black dress, she puts black gloves on her hands before approaching her patient Rick Fantana. Rick is a pervert. No two ways around this, he has been in treatment for over a year and is not showing any signs of improvement. Chanel knows it´s time for the next phase, PAIN. Rick Fantana the pervert deserves pain and punishment. Fully restrained with leather straps and an open mouth spider gag, Chanel starts right away. Electric zapper right to the dick. Caning on all of Rick´s sensitive areas. Clamps all over his skin and nipples. Rick screams in pain. Chanel knows the only way this loser man will learn is if she mixes a little bit of pleasure. Rick´s cock gets hard and dripping wet with precum but he is not allowed to cum. Edged over and over again by Chanel, this man wimpers with regret of his past life. Phase two is the most effective. Chanel straps on a huge cock and fucks Rick´s sad hole. This pervert gets off on it and is rock hard again. After the anal pounding, it´s time for Rick to learn how to pleasure a woman. Rick is made to perform cunnilingus on Chanel before she flips him over and uses his pathetic dick for an epic orgasm. Finally Rick must hold his cum, edged over and over again. But, this loser loses it and is made to eat his own cum.
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wayward Man: Nurse Chanel Preston's Unorthodox Treatment for Perverts

Время генерации страницы 0.04010 секунды с 9 запросами