View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 09:26 AM   #2675
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Horny slut Lady Kat made to fend off her orgasms, and love it! Tobias

Cast: Lady Kat
Genres: BDSM ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Leather ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Pierced Nipples
Video language: English
This fucking slut just won’t leave me alone. She was thrown at me at Leather Retreat and I had to do a Casting Couch with her. She would not stop cumming! Then you members asked for me to bring her back & this went right to her head. She WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE! so I brought her back against my better judgment but decided that I would tease the shit out of her & make her miserable by not letting her cum when she wanted to. This did not work & she wanted to continue none the less.
Watch as I bring her to the brink over & over again without release & make the sweat pour down her body as she fights to keep her orgasms at bay. She may be a slut but at least she is a slut who follows orders well. To a point… ;-)
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny slut Lady Kat made to fend off her orgasms, and love it!

Helpless Slut Tormented and Massive Squirting Orgasms!! Loami

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,The Pope
Genres: Tattoo ,mixed ,Hot Wax ,Submission ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,shaped ,Humiliation ,halloween
Daisy shows up with a little surprise for me. It was my birthday, so I decided I wanted to torment someone as a gift to myself and Daisy was who I wanted. This meant I was going to do what I wanted to her. I was going to have my way with her and she didn’t have to like it. She suffered through extreme foot torment, hot wax, brutal floggings, sensory deprivation, electrical shock and mind fucking. Her reward was to have so many squirting orgasms that she was drained of all of her pussy nectar.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless Slut Tormented and Massive Squirting Orgasms!!

Fuck Love Party 2: Leigh Raven and Chanel Preston Devour Nikki Hearts Big Bend

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Chanel Preston, Leigh Raven, Nikki Hearts
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs
Nikki Hearts is the last guest left at Leigh Raven’s Valentines day party. After the exhaustive task of hosting all night, Leigh and Chanel Preston are ready to get down and dirty. They begin by undressing Nikki on the couch. When they find she is wearing see-through panties they realize what a little slut their remaining guest is, and decide to take advantage of her, much to her whorish pleasure. Leigh and Chanel immediately dive in and play with all her holes. Nikki’s head is pushed into the couch, ass-up and exposed for anything that may come. Chanel wields a flogger, turning Nikki’s ass red while Leigh offers her sweaty feet for Nikki to clean with her hungry mouth. Chanel wants some attention too, so she orders Nikki to get on her back while Leigh exposes her ass and sits on Nikki’s face. Leigh wields a crop, to make sure Nikki does a good job of sucking and licking her pussy. Chanel warns Nikki that if she enjoyed the party she should show some gratitude and make us cum. Chanel uses her feet on Nikki’s pussy, toe fucking her. Chanel sits on Nikki’s face and demands she suck on her clit and make her cum. She’s not getting off that face until she cums. Then the girls turn the vibrator on Nikki’s pussy and make her squirm and go crazy. They work Nikki into a frenzy, but as hostess, it’s Leigh’s job to decide if and when Nikki will cum, and they aren’t done with her yet. Leigh gets out her strap on dildo and fucks Nikki. Chanel attaches a ball gag across their guests’ mouth before sticking her strap-on cock in Nikki’s ass, no romance here, just straight up fucking. Leigh completes the DP by filling up Nikki’s pussy. Sandwiched between both women Nikki is filled and drilled before being flipped over doggy style so Chanel can drill her cock deep into Nikki’s ass. She demands a thank you for such a fun party. Then its Leigh’s turn to stretch Nikki’s sweet ass. Chanel wields the vibrator, driving Nikki wild. She can only cum when Chanel tells her to cum. Nikki has barely a moment to enjoy her orgasm before having to go down on Chanel’s pussy and service her, then on to Leigh, eating her pussy until she cums. It’s the conclusion to a perfect party, and Nikki will definitely get invited back next year.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Love Party 2: Leigh Raven and Chanel Preston Devour Nikki Hearts

Teen Goth Sex Witch Transforms Her Parents Into Anal Sex Monsters Redwood

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Avi Love, Luna Star
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Bush, Crop, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Gag, halloween, Hot Wax, Mask, Metal Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Paddle, Rope Bondage, southern, Spanking, spider gag, Straight
Avi Love is a little goth nightmare with a hot teen body brewing with evil sex magic. Her sexy step-mother Luna Star keeps bringing home the worst new age hippy geeks to live with them, but Avi has a plan. She´s had it with all the fake Southern California bullshit, she just wants everyone to get real. After one bad fight with her step parents, Avi sits down at her alter and uses her dark sexual energy to curse her family. Baphomet hears her cry, and renders Avi´s family unable to mask their truest desires: savage anal sex and BDSM power games. Luna Star is in the middle of arguing with her husband Derrick Pierce about the benefit of massage when Avi´s sex curse hits, leaving them both dazed and high from a new lack of inhibitions. They leap on each other like wild animals and Derrick tears Luna´s clothes off to get at her huge tits and bouncy ass faster. Luna begs Derrick to hurt her, and he uses anything at hand to beat her ass red. Paddles, spanking, zappers, and nipple clamps aren´t enough for this sexual beast, so Derrick throws her on the floor and fucks her face until she is a slobbering mess, howling under a hard flogging with a cock deep in her throat. Bent over like a bitch, Luna has Derrick´s hard dick shoved in her ass and she cums like a whore while he pounds her and zaps her with an electro wand. Luna is locked in a metal bondage bar with a spider gag holding her mouth open so Derrick can spit in her slutty face and shock her tongue as he fucks her. With nothing to stop him her rips off her metal clamps off mercilessly, and switches from fucking her ass to her pussy as he pleases. Next stop is Avi´s room, where they find their witchy culprit and tie her spread eagle on her bed. Avi smiles wickedly and thanks Baphomet when she is awakened with a crop and hot wax. Avi eggs them on, hoping to find out who they truly are. Luna climbs onto her step-daughters face and rides Avi´s tongue while Derek shocks and zaps her wet pussy until she begs to cum from under her step-mother´s ass. Slapped around and degraded, Avi starts to smile for the first time in months. She begs for her daddy´s dick, and has an intense orgasm while getting fucked while Luna uses both hands to restrict her breathing and hold her down. The rest of the day is a dark sexy ride of rope bondage, anal sex, paddling, spanking, and reverse cowgirl riding. Avi is having fun for once and even smiles with joy when Derrick shoves his dick in her tight asshole and Luna throws her back against his cock again and again. Luna is on fire, flogging Avi with a wicked grin and licking her pussy as she rides Derrick´s cock. The spell ends with a hot load on Avi´s tiny bush.
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Goth Sex Witch Transforms Her Parents Into Anal Sex Monsters

Innocence Lost: Kendra Spade Deweyville

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kendra Spade, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Brutal Punishment, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Crying, Curvy, Deprivation, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler
Kendra Spade is one of the sweetest girls, and she’s down for almost anything. Today The Pope wants to test this little slut in every possible way with hardcore bondage and brutal punishment. We start with Kendra in a doggy type position with her hands pulled into a strappado. Her neck and ankles are also restrained with steel traps that hold her in a mild squatting position. This will ensure that her body is under constant stress and that she will not be able to find any comfort at any time during the scene. She is flogged and spanked before we see her body betraying her, and her legs begin to give out. The orgasms start and she quickly forgets about the grueling pan in her lower back and legs that have been brought on by pure muscle exhaustion. Next we have Kendra standing, but with deprivation boxes are in play. Her head and hands are trapped in wooden boxes, and The Pope enters to inspect her body. She is fucked with in all of the diabolical ways that only he knows how to do. After he uses various implements to inflict suffering, he slides a bed of spikes under her feet to ensure she suffers until he is finished. Next we have her on her back and her legs held open with steel pipe and leather belts. Her feet are caned and then her pussy, and then he continues to torment her with his cane. She smiles through the tears every time he touches her wet pussy. A large didlo is shoved down her throat and then into her welcoming pussy. The Pope continues to cane her pussy and suddenly we see Kendra have her first of many pain-gasms. The fucking eventually cause massive squirting orgasms that cover the table and floor with her slut juices.
Duration: 47:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Innocence Lost: Kendra Spade

Summer Vengeance Tournament Match Up Villa Grande

Cast: Sasha Lexing ,Tia Ling
Genres: top ,Strap On ,Humiliation ,toned ,Tattoo ,Redhead ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,fake boobs ,shaved
Welcome to the start of the 2009 Championship tournament. The top 16 wrestlers of the season face off in a single elimination tournament. Check out the <a href="http: www.ultimatesurrender site us summervengeance.jsp">Summer Vengeance Bracket< a> here.
Sasha Lexing finished this year ranked 14th, She was a first sesaon rookie, and did well in her first match up, even though it was a loss. Sasha came with some wrestling experience and amazing stamina and drive to do well here at US.
Tia Ling is one of the sexiest, hottest and talented rookies we have had in a while. This hot Asian knows how to get down and rough. Wining or losing against Tia, it is a battle you won’t soon forget.
This match had some great submission attempts, hard fingering during the wrestling, and the winner made the loser lick her pussy to orgasm after fucking her hard with a strap-on. You don’t want to lose at Ultimate Surrender.
Duration: 41:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 932.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Vengeance Tournament Match Up

All Natural Blonde Babe Lisey Sweet Ass-Fucked and Abused in Bondage Mesa

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Lisey Sweet
Genres: Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Clover Clamps, Feet, Gaping, Hitachi, Latinx, Leather, Leather Cuffs, natural boobs, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Punching, Rope Bondage, Slapping, Slave, slim, Sub
All natural blonde girl next door Lisey Sweet submits to inescapable rope bondage and rough anal sex at the hands of the sadistic Tommy Pistol. Immediately Lisey is suspended in the middle of the room, dangling from her ankles by thick leather cuffs. Her arms are restrained behind her back, making it impossible for her to resist the abuse that her dom inflicts upon her. He puts clover clamps on her nipples, then beats her mercilessly with a heavy leather flogger, while slapping and punching her perky tits. Tommy then jams a bottle of water into her exposed pussy, emptying it into her fuck-hole. Once her cunt has been filled, he water boards her face until she is gasping for breath. Lisey’s cruel taskmaster jams a hitachi onto her clit and makes her squirt all over herself and the floor. Next Lisey finds herself tied to a table with her legs spread wide. The dom wastes no time and begins to slam her tight pink pussy with his solid cock. He ruthlessly fucks his sex slave, switching with depraved passion between her gaping asshole and her wet pink cunt. Lisey can’t get enough and begs to cum, but Tommy loves orgasm denial and refuses to let her cum. He then tosses Lisey’s legs to the side and ties her feet together. He can barely fit his cock into her compressed cunt as Lisey squirms and squeals from the pain. Tommy begins to fuck Lisey until she nearly falls off the table, gasping for breath and unable to control herself. Finally, Tommy blows a huge load of cum all over her swollen and abused pussy.
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Natural Blonde Babe Lisey Sweet Ass-Fucked and Abused in Bondage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02711 секунды с 9 запросами