View Single Post
Old 08-29-2024, 08:20 AM   #7462
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Like it Rough: Marilyn Johnson and Andre Stone Goodfellow AFB

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Marilyn Johnson, Andre Stone
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blonde, Blowjob, Corporal Punishment, Domination, foreskin, Gag, Hair Pulling, Hairy, Humiliation, Kinky, Muscle, natural boobs, Paddle, Pussy Eating, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Spanking
Video language: English
Marilyn Johnson wishes her boring boyfriend, Andre Stone would fuck her harder and more aggressively. When Andre hears about this he surprises her with ropes, paddles, a flogger, and more.
He bends her over a table and ties her up with rope. He spanks her ass hard and grabs the paddle. He Hits her ass with the paddle until she cries mercy, and it gets his big dick rock hard.
Already dripping with precum, Andre uses it as lube and fucks Marilyn deep and rough. After that, Andre takes her to her knees and fucks her pretty face. She gets a ball gag in her mouth and
gets her pussy fucked with her hands tied behind her back. Next, Andre ties her up with her legs spread and edges her pussy into a huge convulsing orgasm using a vibrator. Andre shoves his big
dick down her throat once more and shoots his load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9678kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Like it Rough: Marilyn Johnson and Andre Stone

Service Call: Erin Everheart and Christian Wilde Mango

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Erin Everheart, Christian Wilde
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Beard, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, dom, Domination, Facefucking, Flogging, gloves, Hairy, Handjob, Humiliation, multiple orgasms, natural boobs
Erin Everheart finds herself in a bar having a night cap when she notices a flyer on the bar. Her curiosity gets the best of her, so she inquires with the bartender about the flyer to find out more about it. The next morning Erin wakes up with that flyer on her mind, so she throws restraint to thew wind and calls the number. Christian Wilde answers and instantly Erin’s curiosity spikes even more. They make arrangements for him to come over and pay her a visit. Upon entering her home, Christian begins to dominate her by collaring her, then adding a leash to lead her around like his personal fuck doll. He stops on the stairs for Erin to service his cock, before continuing upsatirs to get down to business. Erin begins on her back in a spread eagle on the bed as Christian introduces her to his flogger and some corporal punishment. Next Erin is bent over with her ass up and her arms pulled to the other side of the bed, rendering her helpless. Erin requested the full Dom experience, so Christian doesn’t hold back anything. After a little more flogging, He buries his cock deep inside of Erin’s ass and fucks her into submission. Erin isn’t sure how to take this, but doesn’t resist as he fucks multiple orgasms out of her. In the final scene, Erin is thrown around like a fuck toy as Christian uses all of her holes for his entertainment until he covers her in his cum.
Duration: 53:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Call: Erin Everheart and Christian Wilde

Alya Rossi takes Chris big cock in her pussy and ass Umbarger

Release Year: 2024
His kisses turned my whole body on in a half-turn. And after a couple of minutes, I was already leaking. He stroked my thigh, kissed me below the neck, and untied my robe with his other hand. With one movement of the hands, the robe was already on the floor. He began kissing my shoulders, kneading my chest, and moving his lips lower and lower to my butt.
Duration: 40:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alya Rossi takes Chris big cock in her pussy and ass

Fuck-studies - Skinny Teen Loves Sex Chicago Heights

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fuck-studies
Cast: Stefany Moon
Genres: Teen
It doesn´t take him long to seduce this petite teen girl with sensual caressing and nipple sucking. Once she´s horny the girl gets on her knees and sucks erotically on his big cock, running her tongue all over the throbbing head. When they fuck it´s a work of art with her warm, tight pussy clamped down on him. She even lets him in her 18 year old asshole.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck-studies - Skinny Teen Loves Sex

Willing To Do Anything: Katie Kush and Tommy Pistol Haverford Township

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Katie Kush, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, Big Ass, big dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, dom, Domination, Fingering, foreskin, Handler, Humiliation, Latinx, natural boobs, Pain, Public
Katie Kush is a very successful woman with some skeletons in her closet. A powerful person has sent Tommy Pistol to retrieve incriminating evidence to bring Katie down a few notches. Tommy sneaks in to her home, and after some searching, finds what he came for. What he wasn’t expecting was for Katie to come home while he was there. Katie catches him, and threatens to call the cops, so with no choice left he reveals what information he has on her. Suddenly Katie’s whole demeanor changes, and she is ready to cooperate. Tommy doesn’t trust her, so he ties her up and has his way with her. Tommy spends the day fucking this slut in bondage and dominating her with pain and suffering. He finishes his business with Katie, cums all over her, then leaves her there to contemplate what the damage is going to be when the info on the drive goes public.
Duration: 56:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willing To Do Anything: Katie Kush and Tommy Pistol
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02823 секунды с 9 запросами