Old 08-28-2024, 03:08 PM   #14453
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Menage in Brazil - Arthur Mondelo, Davi Paixao, Rico Marlon Mattson

Release Year: 2024
Studio: RawHole
Another scorching example of the incredible diversity of beautiful and horny men in Brazil, this menage a trois brings together three distinct and powerfully attractive types. Muscleboy tattooed top Arthur Mondelo has the look of a built Northern European tourist, with frosted blond locks and sculpted cheekbones. Rico Marlon is pure South America Latino, with thick black hair and a solid muscular physique. The lucky bottom in this trio is Davi Paixao, a sweet and fuckhungry twink with curly brown hair and a sexy pout that goes perfectly with a cocksucking mouth. Put these three well-equipped bareback fuckers in a room and just watch the fireworks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 791.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Menage in Brazil - Arthur Mondelo, Davi Paixao, Rico Marlon

Proven Straight Stockertown

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Zach Rockwood, Andrew Justice, Christian Owen, Hans Ebson, Jorden Michaels, Kurt Wild, Nickolay Petrov, T.J. Young
Genres: Straight,Closeted Men
Superstars Nickolay Petrov and Zach Rockwood scorch the screen in Proven Straight and ask: "Hey, just because I like to fuck a guy's hot ass doesn't make me gay, does it?" On a hot day, after shooting some hoops, a deck of cards deals the challenge to see who bottoms and who tops. Buff muscle studs. Huge fucking cocks. Massive loads.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:02
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1167kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 817.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Proven Straight

Rascal Video Have you Orangeburg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Channel 1 Releasing Rascal Video
Cast: Brent Everett Aron Ridge, Brandon Bangs, Chris Robinson
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Jockstraps, Lockerroom, Interracial
The hottest body is the student body with an all-star cast that includes Brent Everett and Steven Daigle, turning out some of the hottest scenes of the year.
Duration: 1:14:36
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264)

File size: 808.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rascal Video Have you

MuscleMatt #172 Tongue Kiss and Fuck Matt and Brad Live Lionel Town

Studio: MuscleMatt
By now Matt and Brad don't need any explanations or excuses for fucking! Another of many live events, these 2 studs get together and just let their mutual admiration and 'buddy connection' take over. You have seen it before and it's a fan favorite when Matt and Brad lock tongues, make out and fuck raw! It's amazing how the trust between 2 true alpha males can mesh to create such an increcible, intense secret relationship.
Duration: 17:40
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 203.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MuscleMatt #172 Tongue Kiss and Fuck Matt and Brad Live

Marc & shiloh serviced Niverville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Rimming, Cumshot, Masturbation, Tattoos
I wasn't really sure what Marc would be down for when booking his first video. So when I initially had setup this pairing, Shiloh was going to be doing all the work. After talking with him during his solo, it was clear he was down for everything.Shiloh showed-up expecting to just blow a guy, so he was happy his cock was going to be sucked, and most happy that he was not only rimming, but getting his ass eaten-out as well.As usual with Shiloh, I just let him run the show when ites to giving head. Crazy sexy energy!For the cums hot, all we had to do was stick a cock in Marc's mouth, balls in his eyes, and a close-up view of Shiloh's ass to make him nut!
Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 378.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marc & shiloh serviced

Muscled stud with a big dick cattle prodded and gang fucked Moberly

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Jason Miller ,Connor Maguire ,Big Red
Genres: muscular ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Rough Sex ,big dick ,Athletic ,unshaved ,brunet ,versatile ,Gangbang
Video language: English
In a dingy bathroom, the BIP crew along with horny party goers drag in bound, muscled stud Jason Miller, tossing him across the room as he’s passed from one guy to the next. Christian Wilde leads Jason around by his fat cock as everyone comes up to grope him. The guys line their asses up as Jason’s brought to his knees and his face shoved into each cheek. Everyone gets so horny they tie Jason up and fuck him from behind as he’s beaten with the crop. One of the party goers shoves a beer bottle up his ass and the guys make him squirt it all out for everyone to see. The crowd comes up and clips clothespins down Jason’s sides for a zipper. The guys surprise Jason with the tormenting cattle prod as the zipper is released and Jason’s screams fill the air. The guys take turns fucking Jason again in the bathtub before covering his face in cum and having him polish off each cock. The crowd finishes him off by holding him down and hosing him off with some piss before leaving him in the messy tub.
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscled stud with a big dick cattle prodded and gang fucked

Kellan Parker Bennington

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Ass Play, Big Dick, Fingering, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Solo.
When I found out that Kellan Parker was only 18, I could not believe it. He has this dark sexy smolder behind his eyes that most 30 year olds cannot master. And once he stripped down to his swim trunks, I can attest that his body is all man. As the sun rays hit his glistening muscles, his huge cock starts to protrude out of his trunks. He starts to beat his meat and it is a thing of beauty. Next he starts to sensually hump the towel. He is so worked up, that he takes te action inside so he can get nastier. he starts playing with his hole. Slipping his finger in and out, he begs us thee closer. Finally he goes over the edge. He stands up and cums all over the cameraman. I cannot wait to get this guy in some action.
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3321kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 531.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kellan Parker

Время генерации страницы 0.06144 секунды с 9 запросами