View Single Post
Old 08-28-2024, 01:22 PM   #843
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pet Bitches Disgraced on Public Walk Bushnell

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Juan Lucho ,Silvia Rubi ,Lilith Optima ,Ichi the Lorean ,Natalia Ruso
Video language: English
Two gorgeous slut pets are out on public patrol. Lead around by a leather leash, these nude slaves crawl around on the dirty floor on their hands and knees. Tied up in tight rope bondage, these eager pain sluts beg for corporal punishment for the amusement of a rowdy party. They scream so loud when they are hit with electric zappers and slapped hard on their bright red ass. The group gets their hands on these bondage bitches before they service them with deep throats and hard fucking. Even the crowd gets naked as they cheer for huge loads of cum to drench these beautiful women.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pet Bitches Disgraced on Public Walk

Compromised: Tommy Pistol Interrogates Tommy King's Holes North Reading

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Tommy King, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Bareback, BDSM, Beard, Big Ass, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Choking, Corporal Punishment, Couple, Deepthroat, dom, Domination, Fingering, foreskin, Handler, Humiliation, Latinx, Oral Sex, Pussy Eating, Role Play
Professional spies and couple Tommy King and Tommy Pistol are “sleepers” waiting for an assignment from the agency. When Tommy Pistol has reason to believe King has been compromised he must resort to an interrogation of the kinkiest kind to get the truth out of her. Starting with some deep throat fucking and a thorough ass slapping that turns Tommy’s sensitive skin bright pink Mr King demands some answers out of his partner. But she reveals nothing. Tommy does everything he can to get her to talk, he fingers and fucks her pussy hard and then takes other measures by tying her up and pounding her ass out until she is moaning and begging to cum. Back and forth he fucks her slutty holes until he shoots his hot load all over her. Sexy Tommy King’s first time on SAS!
Duration: 47:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9748kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromised: Tommy Pistol Interrogates Tommy King's Holes

The Client List: Submissive Gia DiMarco Returns for More Punishment Murwillumbah

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Gia DiMarco
Genres: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, fake boobs, High Heels, Hitachi, Humiliation
Junior lawyer at the firm, Gia DiMarco is dressed for success. Tight black top, even tighter skirt. Her black high heels accentuate her silky perfect legs. The patriarchy is strong at this company and so this busty brunette will do whatever it takes to succeed in this man’s world. She knows she needs to get the client list or else her career is at stake. How messed up is that. Walking into Derrick Pierce’s office she kindly asks him to uphold his deal and get her the client list. Of course this asshole man says no and walks out. She has nothing else to do and nothing else to lose so she searches his office for the list. This muslce stud catches her in the act. He takes a suggestive photo of her going through his things and uses it to blackmail. His coercion is demeaning and he demands that she submit to him or lose her job. This harassment gets the best of everyone and next Gia is tied up in rope bondage. She is stripped of her clothing and tight underwear. Derrick slaps her ass before fucking her tight pussy. Is that pussy getting wet? Gia submits to her boss and gets the list. Next Gia shows up at Derrick’s house for more. More means much more. Tied up in restrictive bondage, mouth ball gagged. Out comes the crop and the flogger. Gia screams in pain and pleasure before going down on Derrick and delivering a brutal deep throat cock sucking. Out comes the hitachi and Gia soaks the floor with a squirting orgasm. Flipped over and tied up again, Gia submits her pussy again to Derrick. Her huge tits are slapped and she begs Derrick for his cum.
Duration: 59:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Client List: Submissive Gia DiMarco Returns for More Punishment

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3 Grays

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I decide to let her take a break, and let her roll on her side to help take some of the pressure off of her neck, as I simply want a new view. Don't worry my nice streak does not last long. Her tits are also more accessible on her side and they look like they need some attention, and I oblige them with some groping and good old fashioned hand slapping. I order her to roll back on her stomach. I pull up on the rope connecting her neck and ankles, pulling her into a nice arch before untying it and really tightening it up. The intensity of PJ's mmmpphs and moans ramps up a bit at this point. I step away, leaving PJ to endure her predicament. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1 Macksville

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.07395 секунды с 9 запросами