LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Conception vol.1 - Sugar Spice Green Springs

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Coat, Kuratatsu
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Oral/Anal, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
それぞれの恋や性の“カタチ”全5編 テーマは『若ゲイの表裏』 ドラマみたいな恋に憧れて、ありふ� �た恋をして それでも渇いて、シゲキ的にアソぶ� � な日常は、実は“生々”しい。 野外、車中、スーツ、競パン、・・� � 若ゲイの(エッチ)を追求、異色作!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:55
Video: 560x400, XviD, 1427kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Conception vol.1 - Sugar Spice

Slutty Twinks Dorothy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Boys
Genres: Oral, Anal, Big dicks, Group sex, Young men, Twinks
Video language: English
There’s nothing better than Slutty Twinks - and these boys don’t get any sluttier! Gorgeously smooth twinks get down and dirty with one another in two hours of hot boy/boy action.
See them swallow a throbbing cock - licking, teasing and lubing before bending over and taking it balls deep in their ass.Super-hot cum explosions soon follow - these lads love spunk so much so that they lick each other clean!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:36
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Twinks

Raw Meat - Scene 2 Rural Ridge

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
No question about it, young Max Fonda is a bit of a joker – even to the point of lying on a bed of rose petals (American Beauty style) and pretending to his boyfriend, Mr Rush, that he’s . As it happens, of course, there’s a distinct irony in his actions – given that he does indeed end up at the end of this scene! – but as always it’s the sex that warrants the viewer’s greatest attention, not least of all because neither of these lads are your typical STAXUS stars. Indeed, there’s no getting away from the fact that the enigmatically named Mr Rush – in particular – is more stud than twink; but if anything that means that the fellows in question have a distinct air of experience when it comes to the action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3842kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 634.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Meat - Scene 2

Premium channel vol.03 - Hayato Best Cedar Hill

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Get Film
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Solo, Threesome, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
素朴純情クン、の全て
'.だけでは見れない特別撮り下ろしム ービー1編を含む全7編
ハヤトが初めての男絡みでアナル処� �を奪われる!
巨チンのハヤトがバイブ&オナホで� �面発オナニー♪
ハヤトとタクミがイチャ2セックス♪
4…
サカユニのハヤトが、鏡の上で張り� �ハメてオナニー
競パンのハヤトがプリケツ男子にア� �ルいじられイクッ!
サカユニのハヤトにイタズラし放題� �
【撮り下ろし】
ブレザー姿のハヤトが同級生にお尻� �ン掘られる!
Duration: 2:19:07
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1296kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Premium channel vol.03 - Hayato Best

Winter Games Winkler

Release Year: 2001
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Cast: Leev, Andy, Jorgen, Jury, Dino, Karl, Vivanto, Geen, Valery
Genres: Oral, Anal, Bareback, Rimming, Group, Cum shots
This little feature - all 90 minutes of it - is loaded with smooth twinks and jocks who keep each other warm - inside and out! Regrettably, I'm unable to tell you who's who in the scenes, but that doesn't really make any difference! Each guy is a beauty; either tight and rippled, or lean and taught, and each is packing a handsome loaded cock. Do you like your meat young and uncut? Then here's your film. And, as an added feature, theses boys - every last one of them - goes rubber-less!
Some of the scenes are a little too long, and the music gets a little annoying, but if you relax into it, and except it, it's a pretty - and I mean pretty - ride. For those of you into the removal of skimpy, tight fitting undergear, you're gonna have a heart attack. Well, maybe not that severe; although I have to admit they took my breath away a couple of times.
Some outstanding momentse in scene four, when a boy hallucinates and sees a mystery figure appear in his SUV. It's right out of "Bewitched". It's a clever bit of camera trickery that isn't consistent to the story, but what's the difference, right? And the sex is good. In closing, let me say that I adore facials, and if you do too, this film is yours for the taking. I hope to see more like this from SEVP, and whoever is casting these flicks has got an eye. They're foreign - Scandinavian (the film was made in Germany), yet they proclaim their animal satisfaction in English ... often times looking into the camera with a nice, nasty boy sneer on their freshly scrubbed, apple cheeked faces. You'll stay nice and hot while watching "Winter Games".
Duration: 1:34:21
Video: 640x464, XviD, 2105kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Games

Super New Say!! Yamato Guilin

Release Year: 2011
Studio: KO Company, Surprise
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, BlowJob, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
超セクシーヤマト君登場!
キリッとした顔立ちでチンポを舐め� �姿に勃起確実!
カメラの前で豪快にあえぎまくっち� �ってます!
自らチンポを欲しがり、最後は顔に� �量顔射!
スペインのハーフ、アイム君、尿道� �穴を責められ、肩までザーメン飛ば� ��ちゃってます!
ゴーグルマン二人にガンガン掘られ� �ケツ気持ちいいっす!」
目隠しファック!新しい快感にサク� �君大興奮!
セクシーにセクシー!
美形ぞろいの豪華作品!
Duration: 1:47:51
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2214kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super New Say!! Yamato

Raw Closeups, Sc.4 Concordville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Headphones recommended. After a more than sufficient oral foreplay, with soft kisses, energized cock strokes, and loud moans, these twinks are finally ready to ass drill together. They seem keen to share their bareback fantasy, and more than pleased to do it with style. Excellent nude anal sex in bareback mode, deepthroat in between, and soft rimming just to keep things spicier. It's clear that they love the deep insertion, a thing that will grant them a massive orgasm at the end of their fabulous gay shag.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 787.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Closeups, Sc.4

Время генерации страницы 0.07163 секунды с 9 запросами