View Single Post
Old 08-26-2024, 06:52 AM   #2890
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lana smalls gets trashy Pittem

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
This is Lana Smalls’ first shoot at Kink and she couldn’t be happier and wants nothing more than to get completely destroyed physically and mentally by our favorite creep, Tommy Pistol. To start things off Lana gets tied up with rope, naked and crouched with her hands outstretched, bound to a wooden box. Tommy tells her she’s worthless trash and shoves his cock and balls in her mouth and down her throat. He docks his foreskin around her nostrils and nose, cutting off her air. As a reward he gives her what every good slut wants, more cock, and continues a brutal throat-fucking. Soon Tommy rewards Lana and vibes her pussy with one hand while the other hand covers her mouth, and she cums hard. Lana screams out an orgasm as Tommy finger-bangs her pussy. Next Lana gets tied up, bent over the wood box. Tommy creeps up behind her with the Zapper, teasing and her as he rams his hard cock in her soaking wet pussy and fucks. Tommy mounts the box in front of Lana and fucks her face. He then returns to fucking her while choking, humiliating, and spanking her ass bright red. Finally Lana is tied on her back and Tommy mounts her throat and abuses her nipples. Tommy sits on Lana’s face and makes her eat his ass. Tommy rewards his trashy whore by stuffing his entire fist inside her and adds the Hitachi to drive Lana over the edge. After a round of bucking orgasms Tommy takes his turn and shoots his load up her nose and makes her snort it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana smalls gets trashy

Pushing Daisy Dugway

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Daisy

Pierced Axtell

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pierced

Chamille's First Lesbian Experience Chenoa

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Chamille
Genres: Redhead ,bottom ,BDSM ,Anal ,Bondage ,Femdom ,fake boobs ,Strap On ,Slave ,Spanking
Video language: English
Chamille has her first lesbian experience mixed with bondage and domination with Aiden Starr. This cute girl next door gets spanking, tied up and made to orgasm in bondage. She kisses and licks another girls pussy and ass for the first time ever and loves it.
Duration: 55:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chamille's First Lesbian Experience

Isis Love Subs Vol.1 East Thetford

Cast: Isis Love ,Mark Davis ,Evan Stone ,Ben English
Genres: shaped ,fake boobs ,muscular ,foreskin ,Flogging ,Squirting ,Curvy ,Electrical Play ,Dominatrix ,shaved
Isis Love is a top Kink Dominatrix who is skilled in pleasuring and punishing men and women… And now the tables are turned as Isis subs her way to the bottom. If you are an Isis Love fan you don’t want to miss this!
See Isis Love take it as hard as she gives in this 75 minute compilation. She gets tied, bound, slapped, and fucked in every way you can imagine. From rope to latex, flogging, spanking, nipple clamps, electricity, squirting and everything in between, Isis is made to cum over and over again. This shoot features the sexiest Isis Love scenes from Sex and Submission, Hogtied, Water Bondage, Device Bondage, and Wired Pussy.
Duration: 1:16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isis Love Subs Vol.1

Willow Hayes Put A Lid On It Mutzig

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Willow Hayes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
“Yes, please.” So it is going to be one of those days, where the sweet young girl shows up on our doorstep, asking for an intense bdsm experience and we deliver all that she can handle.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willow Hayes Put A Lid On It

Chanel Preston Returns to Hogtied!! Floyds Knobs

Cast: Chanel Preston ,The Pope
Genres: Pain ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Handler ,brunet ,Suspension ,fake boobs ,slim
I’ve been waiting for a long time to get Chanel tied up so that I could do hardcore shit to her. I met her early in her career and have watched her over the years blossom into a very powerful Domme. That’s not what she is here for today, but rather just the opposite. The plan is to make her totally helpless in tight bondage and, torment her, and make her orgasm harder than she ever has before.
We begin with her in a spider web of rope in a standing position. Her clothes are ripped away exposing her amazing body. I slap, flog, pinch, and prod her to get a feel for what this slut can take. She seems like she can take a little more pain that I originally thought, so the torment begins.
Next she is in a partial suspension, bent over, and her arms pulled up into a stappado. Her ass gets spanked, then flogged, and then her hungry pussy is fucked, but not before we fill her ass with a metal hook and tie it to her hair.
It’s time to make this slut fly, so we put her in an inverted hogtie suspension. Her wrists are tied to her ankle and she hangs there helplessly while I have my way with her slutty body and pussy.
In the final scene we put her in a position that best represents her as the slut that she is. She is on her back with her legs spread wide and after a little pain I fuck her and finger bang her so hard that she is speaking gibberish. Her mind is blown with non stop orgasms!!
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston Returns to Hogtied!!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06746 секунды с 9 запросами