View Single Post
Old 08-26-2024, 06:38 AM   #5660
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Victoria Voxxx, Seth Gamble - Risky Free-Use Creampie Nimitz

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Modern-Day Sins
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, Seth Gamble
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Cuckold, Spanking, Face Fucking, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, caucasian, doggy style, rimming
Video language: English
To help maintain their lifestyle, married couple Victoria Voxxx and Daniel Shar have made an unconventional arrangement with Seth Gamble, where Seth helps the couple uphold their luxurious habits and, in return, Seth gets to fuck Victoria whenever and wherever he wants in a free-use agreement. Daniel can't help to get annoyed sometimes, especially when Seth starts to fuck Victoria right next to him as he tries to work... but hey- a deal's a deal.
But one day, while Seth is fucking Victoria a mere few feet from Daniel, Seth gets bored. Wanting to spice up their arrangement, Seth asks if he can fuck Victoria without the condom. Daniel is scandalized... The risk is too great! What if Seth cums inside Victoria? And worse... What if he gets her pregnant? Unfortunately for Daniel, however, this is a risk that Victoria is willing to take. She throws the condom over her shoulder and lets Seth fuck her without protection.
A belittled and emasculated Daniel can only watch in dismay as Seth continues to fuck his wife with more and more intensity, loving the feeling of her pussy wrapped around his cock. Victoria loves it too, and proceeds to join Seth in taunting Daniel as he meekly tries to focus on his work. After fucking Victoria in numerous scandalous positions around the living room, her cuckold husband can only watch as Seth proceeds to creampie an elated Victoria as she moans with pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx, Seth Gamble - Risky Free-Use Creampie

Mad Sex Party Dallas Center

Studio: EroMaxx
Cast: Betty Versa, Lillypop, Alysson Moore, Nicole, Labella Bianca, Anita Queen, Sue, Hot Sonja, Misty, Bibi Fox, MissPiss, Margarita, Virus Vellons, Tatiana Milovani, Lucy Anne, Gina , Bombshell, Pralinka, Leny Wild, Mia-Mia, Anabel
Genres: Gangbang, Orgy, Cumshots, European, Tattoos, Hardcore, Toys, Nylon, Stockings, Lingerie
Video language: German
Es gibt sie noch, die waschechten Schlampen, und wenn sie feiern geht's ab!
Duration: 2:04:03
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mad Sex Party

Cuck Hunter - Busty MILF Tricia Oaks Cucks Beta Friend With Big Cock Lake Geneva

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Cuck Hunter
Cast: Tricia Oaks, Will Tile, Erik Dikkerson
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Anal Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Interracial, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Cuckold
Erik thought he was going to get lucky with busty beauty Tricia Oaks tonight as she brought him back to her house. Of course that all changed when her alpha black boyfriend Will Tile came out ready for some sex. Erik suddenly found himself on the sidelines watching the girl of his dreams get fucked by a big dick stud while he sits there and strokes.
Duration: 33:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuck Hunter - Busty MILF Tricia Oaks Cucks Beta Friend With Big Cock

Bi Garden Party Lionel Town

Release Year: 2004
Studio: BiUsm
Cast: Petra Lucky
Genres: Bisexuelle
The scent of magnolia is not the only thing in this garden!
Join these bisexual boys and girls as they partake in a summer's day you'll won't want
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:20
Video: 512x384, XviD, 924kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 751.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi Garden Party

Tears Are The Best Lubricant Warroad

Cast: Luscious Lopez
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se
Emboldened by the therapist's generous cock, Luscious Lopez gets to the heart of the problem that lies at the center of her marriage:
Duration: 32:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tears Are The Best Lubricant

Pure Taboo - Substitute Wife Noshiro

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Chanel Preston, Tommy Pistol, Gianna Dior
Genres: Brunette, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Model Debut, pussy eating
He puts his hand lightly on her arm to try to stop her, please...don't go, I just...I miss her much. Will you please...will you...pretend to be...my wife?' he asks pleadingly. Amanda looks back at the man, glancing over his shoulder at his comatose wife. She is clearly weighing her options, considering his request. He looks at her expectantly. Finally, she takes a deep breath. Ok, she'll do it, Amanda says. Relief washes over the man again. Thank you, he says quietly. He moves towards the bed, smiles down at his wife and kisses her softly on the forehead. Amanda looks on uncomfortably. He crosses over to his empty side of the bed and sits down. Please, please, he says, motioning her to sit next to him. He smiles encouragingly.
Amanda, still a little uncomfortable, hesitates for a second, but her professionalism quickly takes over and she assumes her role, sitting next to Ron as Bonnie lies on her side behind them. Amanda shoots a quick, cautious glance over her shoulder at Bonnie before devoting her attention fully to the man, laying her hand on his leg and smiling seductively at him. He smiles back, brushing a hair from his face. 'You look so beautiful, honey. I've...I've missed you so much,' he says to Amanda. 'I missed you too, Ron,' Amanda says, moving in to kiss him. Their kiss quickly becomes passionate as she moves her hand towards his groin, caressing his package over his pants.
As he kisses her neck, Amanda can't help but glance over his shoulder at Bonnie. Bonnie still lies on her back looking straight up with her eyes closed, but it's as if Amanda can feel her watching her.
Duration: 40:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Substitute Wife

Finals Bad Orb

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FamilyStrokes
Cast: Havana Bleu
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Family role play scene. It’s been a while since I’ve visited home from college, and I’m excited to meet my ’s new wife, Havana Bleu. I’ve seen pictures of her, and to be honest, she’s a total MILF. I don’t want to admit it, but I’m definitely attracted to my new stepmom. So, when my asks her to help me relax a little while I study for finals, my mind is blown. She kneels and gags on my long, hard cock, showing me her perfect caramel tits while we fuck. Then later, she’s ready to go for round two, inviting me to pulverize her wet Latina pussy.
Duration: 43:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3734kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finals
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07572 секунды с 9 запросами