View Single Post
Old 08-25-2024, 07:21 AM   #5658
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - Nothing's Too Good For My Boy Yalaha

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Ricky Spanish, Penny Barber, Sophia Burns
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Anal Virginity, Voyeur, Reluctant, Cheerleader, Student, Teacher, Face Fucking, Cum on Pussy, shaved pussy, straight, ball play, doggy style, vir
Video language: English
Ms. Hensley (Penny Barber) asks one of her students, Sandra (Sophia Burns), to stay after class for a brief talk. Sandra says that's fine, since she doesn't have cheerleading practice today. Ms. Hensley says that's actually what she wanted to talk about, because Sandra's grades have been slipping due to all her cheerleading practices. However, Ms. Hensley says that her darling boy Isaac (Ricky Spanish) is a very bright college student who is just a few years older than Sandra, so he can help Sandra by tutoring her. Isaac already has experience with tutoring other girls, so it would be no trouble at all. Sandra is relieved, and accepts the offer to meet Isaac for a tutoring session after cheerleading practice tomorrow. After Sandra leaves, Ms. Hensley calls Isaac, saying that she's found another girl for him.
The next day, Ms. Hensley introduces Sandra to Isaac. The way Isaac looks at Sandra weirds her out a bit, and things get even more peculiar as Ms. Hensley gushes over Isaac and clearly spoils him. Ms. Hensley proudly tells Sandra that Isaac is very particular. Isaac asks Sandra to demonstrate how she writes, saying that's a part of good study habits. After she demonstrates, he offers to correct how she's holding the pencil, and she accepts. He seems to enjoy touching her arm and hand as he corrects her. Next, Isaac runs his hand along Sandra's back, claiming that it's to correct her posture. He then touches her legs, claiming that he's repositioning them for better circulation. Sandra is surprised but believes that he's helping her, so she goes along with everything he says.
Isaac tells Ms. Hensley that he's pleased with how Sandra follows instructions. Sandra is puzzled, and asks what's going on. Ms. Hensley explains that she sets Isaac up with 'very nice girls' and implies that Sandra's grades will improve if she pleases him. Isaac points out that if Sandra agrees to the arrangement, she won't have to quit the cheerleading squad and disappoint the other cheerleaders. Sandra is convinced, but says she's a little nervous because she's still a virgin. However, Ms. Hensley assures her that's fine, because Isaac virgins.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Nothing's Too Good For My Boy

Kristy Waterfall - Dirty Story About Clean Dishes (2023) Hims

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kristy Waterfall
Genres: Public Sex, Cuckold
It's amazing what some people will do to avoid compromising their idiotic principles. I've heard that in some countries prisoners are willing to cut off a finger to avoid having to work. And the couple I met were disgusted with dishwashing. These two wanted to eat in the cafe and escape, but the manager caught them at the very exit. Well, I like to help people, and this time I helped two parties to a conflict at once. One got the money, the other got my beautiful cock.
Duration: 39:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11678kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristy Waterfall - Dirty Story About Clean Dishes (2023)

Cuckold’s sexy wife Barrancas

Studio: Small Talk
Following his sexy Asian wife to the bars and pubs is always such a pleasure for this old cuck. She just hangs around there hooking men up and, when her next victim is ready to push his throbbing cock into her face, her hubby jumps in to witness it!
Duration: 25:30
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps

File size: 736.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold’s sexy wife

Mandy Muse, James Deen - Proud Stag of a Sexy Vixen - Scene 3 Mungindi

Studio: New Sensations
Cast: Mandy Muse, James Deen, Victor Von
Genres: Hardcore, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Tattoos, Squirt, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Voyeur, Face Fucking, Cum on Ass, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy
The seductive view of Natalie in sexy black lingerie and stockings sends an electrifying sensation to his body, driving him mad.
Duration: 28:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Muse, James Deen - Proud Stag of a Sexy Vixen - Scene 3

Brad Newman, Liz Jordan - Our Sitter's Seduction Basin

Studio: Watch You Cheat
Cast: Brad Newman, Liz Jordan
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Teen, Old Young, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Original Series, Voyeur, Cheating, Babysitter
A married couple, Brad Newman and Slimthick Vic, return home from an evening out. Brad sees that the sitter, Liz Jordan, is doing some homework now that the couple's little angels have gone to bed. Brad asks Liz how college is going, and turns up the charm as the conversation progresses. When Liz mentions that she doesn't have any classes tomorrow, Brad suggestively says that maybe she can stay here a little longer.
Liz is surprised by the offer, and immediately worries about Vic getting angry. However, Vic assures Liz that she actually loves watching her husband with other women... in fact, it was Vic's idea for Brad to start flirting with Liz!
Duration: 33:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brad Newman, Liz Jordan - Our Sitter's Seduction

My Step Parents Seduced Me Starksboro

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FamilyStrokes
Cast: Savannah Sixx, Honey Blossom
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Family role play scene. Seductive and sultry Savannah Sixx has been nothing but problems for her stepmom Honey Blossom and her husband. It seems like every night, the mischievous babe tries to sneak out of the house to hang out with boys! So tonight, her step parents make her rest in their room with them. But one thing leads to another, and pretty soon, Savannah slips into a nasty fantasy about her horny step parents pleasuring her young, fit body. She eats Honeys delicious pussy and then gets her cunt lips stretched by her step dads meaty boner. Then, he splashes cum on her cooch!
Duration: 22:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Step Parents Seduced Me

Cuck Hunter - Horny Wife Hazel Paige Refuses Condom In Big Dick Cuckold Mc Laughlin

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Cuck Hunter
Cast: Will Tile, Erik Dikkerson, Hazel Paige
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Ass, Lingerie, Cuckold, Rough Sex
Hazel Paige and her husband Eric Dikkerson have an agreement that she gets to fuck anyone she wants as long as she's wearing a condom. Sometimes though Hazel Paige gets so horny that she cheats and tells him to go in bare especially when it's a big dick like Will Tile's. Well her husband is powerless to do anything about it as he sees Hazel's tight pussy get stretched by some thick cock then filled with cum.
Duration: 37:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuck Hunter - Horny Wife Hazel Paige Refuses Condom In Big Dick Cuckold
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06162 секунды с 9 запросами