View Single Post
Old 08-24-2024, 02:14 PM   #14409
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nikko Alexander vs Noah Brooks Orick

Cast: Chris Tyler ,Noah Brooks
Genres: Tattoo ,Rimming ,shaped ,Gay ,Submission ,Anal ,Athletic ,muscular ,switch ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Cocky stud Nikko Alexander has a hard muscled body, a big fat dick, and some powerful wrestling skills. He’s confident that he can take down NK newcomer Noah Brooks and then make him his little bitch while he fucks his ass good and hard. Sexy Noah Brooks may look innocent but he’s planning to destroy Nikko on the mat and then make him suck his big cock before he fucks the hell out of him. Neither of these guys wants to have their hole so this is gonna be one aggressive, kick-ass match with and aggressive fuck-ass finale.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikko Alexander vs Noah Brooks

Dillon Diaz Perpetually Rigged to the Ceiling, Suspended and Edged Moose Pass

Cast: Dillon Diaz
Genres: Bondage ,Stud ,Male Sub ,Orgasm Denial ,Edging ,Rope Bondage ,Prostate Stimulation ,Male Handler ,Slave ,BDSM
Dillon Diaz is a muscled stud who loves to have his dick sucked and his ass played with, which makes him perfect for several rounds of edging with Sebastian Keys and Chance Summerlin. Dillon puts his fate in their hands as he’s tied up, blindfolded, gagged and suspended, and his fat dick gets worked, sucked and edged, again and again until he finally blows his thick load. Dillon starts blindfolded, with his upper body in bondage, tethered to the ceiling, and his ankles bound to the floor. His mobility is restricted and his vision blocked, so he can’t easily wrestle away, or even know what’s coming, which makes the hands on his body and mouth on his cock even more intense. Chance slurps on his hard dick while Sebastian adds nipple suction cups, then brings in the cock stroker. Chance works and sucks Dillon’s cock, bringing him to the edge, before tickling him…for the first of three times. They then return to working that fat dick, jerking him off and letting him thrust in a futile effort to cum. Sebastian and Chance then turn their attention on his beautiful ass. They shove a fucking machine up his hole and let it fuck him as Chance again takes his dick in his wet, hungry mouth. After another orgasm denial, Dillon is suspended on his back, again tethered to the ceiling by multiple ropes. He’s got a bar gag in his mouth and his wrists and ankles restrained, so once again he’s a slave to the whims of his masters. They tease him with another cock stroker, bringing him to the edge and then pulling him back. Tickling him again on his feet, which drives him utterly wild. They shove a butt plug up his perfect ass, worship his feet and cock, and then intently get to work making that dick of his ready to cum. This time they go right over the line, working his cock to the point of no return. Dillon’s been edged like crazy, so when he shoots he can barely contain his moans and screams. Sebastian torments his sensitive cock head, then they tickle him a third, and most excruciating time. Dillon gets a full workout, from head to dick to toe, then back to that dick. He has a blast doing it, and Sebastian and Chance have a blast making it happen.
Duration: 51:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillon Diaz Perpetually Rigged to the Ceiling, Suspended and Edged

Pride Studios - Muscle Tension Radcliff

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Pride Studios
Cast: Jack Andy, Julian Knowles
Genres: Amateur, Condom, Hardcore, Anal Sex, Oral, Deep throat, Brunette, Hairy, TattooPiercing, Big Dick, Uniform, Masturbation, Facial Hair, Rimming, Climax
Julian has come to the Doctor´s office because he has pain in his muscles and shoulder. Jack is the Doctors assistant sent in to get preliminary vitals on Julian. After checking his range of motion and admiring Julian´s muscles, Jack has an obvious hard cock popping through his scrubs and Julian can feel it rubbing on his leg. Julian grabs his cock and when he discovers how big it is, he cannot help but pull it out and drop to his knees and start sucking it. Jack then sucks Julian´s big fat cock before rolling him up and ramming his big beefy ass. Jack fucks Julian on the exam table in a couple positions. Julian then rims Jack´s ass and fucks him in a couple positions before both shoot their thick creamy loads.
Duration: 31:19
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1635kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pride Studios - Muscle Tension

BG 5 Year Anniversary Live Show - Bondage Extravaganza - Part Two Nantucket

Cast: Sebastian Keys ,Van Darkholme ,John Jammen ,Holden Phillips ,Lief Kaase ,Randall O'Reilly ,Derek Pain ,Dylan Deap ,Rowen Jackson ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Pain ,dungeon ,Gay ,Anal ,Bondage ,Muscle ,muscular ,Athletic ,Humiliation ,shaved
Christian Wilde, Master Avery and Van work over the house slaves for the Bound Gods 5 year anniversary live show. The corporal play continues as the slaves are beaten with the cane and flogger as they’re commanded to get their cocks hard. After the slaves present their cocks, slave 477 with a soft cock endures Master Avery’s cane, while slave 427 the winner with a hard cock gets to service Christian’s huge cock. Van begins tying each of the slaves up with muscled bodybuilder Derek Pain suspended in the air as the center piece of his bondage sculpture. Once the slaves are let down, Van leads them to the dungeon bed where Christian, his two gimps and their hard cocks await. Bound to the bed each slave takes a hard fucking before Christian sprays his massive load on all five slaves. After the slaves receive each of the gimps loads on their face, Van awards each of the boys with a Kinkmen medallion for all their hard work.
Afterwards, the champagne is broken out as each of the guys join Van in a toast thanking the crew and the members for an amazing five years here on Bound Gods.
Duration: 1:02:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BG 5 Year Anniversary Live Show - Bondage Extravaganza - Part Two

Inner Devil Osawatomie

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Dark Alley Media Raw Fuck Club
Cast: Colton Carbone Tate Ryder Joey Rodriguez Mike Dozer Owen Hawk Antonio Biaggi Draven Torres Brandon Hawk
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Muscle, Group, Tatoo, Rimming, Cumshot
Who are joined by club favorites Antonio Biaggi, Colton Carbone, and the number-one devils themsevles, Owen and Brandon Hawk - whose tag-team double fuck and breeding of muscle bottom Joey has been buring out the pixels over at RFC headquarters.
Duration: 1:08:47
Video: 848x480, MP4V, 1218kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inner Devil

MikaAyden A Muscle Fuck - Mika Ayden and sinnermantop Hampshire

Studio: MikaAyden
What muscle group do I have to train today? Lately, the one I've been working on the most is the one that gives me the most pleasure! And when I saw my workout buddy doing abs shirtless outdoors, an idea crossed my mind... I'm going to target another more sensitive muscle... I approach him pretending to work out, but my intentions are quite different, and soon we start touching and kissing each other... He doesn't waste much time before getting on his knees and sucking my massive cock... He's got a big bulge! I can't resist pulling out his dick and suck it... This is making me so damn horny... I put him on all fours and slide a finger into his tight ass while jerking him off, and then I slide my rock-hard cock inside him... I'm so horny that I take him to the shower in the room to fuck him... Want to know how this ends? With sinnermantop
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 499.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MikaAyden A Muscle Fuck - Mika Ayden and sinnermantop

Pound That Ass Aihui

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Eldorado Pictures
Cast: Hans Berlin, Randy Harden, Dolf Dietrich, Brian Bonds, Tyler Reed, Beau Reed, Dalton Hawg, Bo Bangor, Derek Parker, Josh Stone
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
These ridiculously hot bottoms want nothing more than to get seriously fucked by hard, throbbing, raw, flesh rods and no sooner said than done as their muscle-toned lovers bend them over and cram their massive tools into that tender ass - but not before the two of them have some foreplay fun first! Passionate kissing, tonsil tickling blowjobs and sloppy rim jobs are the tasty appetizers before they're both ready for the ball-busting main course. You won't want to miss every dick-slapping and ass pounding moment as these lustful beef-cakes hammer home hard cock and Pound That Ass!
Duration: 1:52:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5965kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pound That Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.10412 секунды с 9 запросами