View Single Post
Old 08-23-2024, 01:43 PM   #2838
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Truesdale

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Suspiria Hansen

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Suspiria is a Latin phrase meaning "sighs from the depths". A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. This is Old-fashioned sadomasochism.
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suspiria

Amilie - Lets Play Part 3 High Springs

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Lomp's every brutal strokes fall on the right point of girl's poor flesh. After all unbearable torments, you'll love to see her beautiful eyes staring at Lomp hatefully.
Duration: 16:59
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19823kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amilie - Lets Play Part 3

Exposed Noida

Dia Zerva is in need of some cock. She knows she will have to suffer through some intense bondage and torment if she wants to get her fix. This idea excites her even more.
Duration: 47:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposed

FemdomEmpire H265 Morgan Rain & Raven Hart Locust Hill

Very many hotwifes love to occasionally lustfully torture their cuckold husband or life partner and slowly and agonizingly desamine them with kinky sex games
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 4.3 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FemdomEmpire H265 Morgan Rain & Raven Hart

Kate By The Ocean Edgewood

Water is one of those forces of nature that can truly test a person. It's part of who we are, but it's also something to truly fear. Kate embraces that challenge. First she needs to be properly suited for the event so OT undresses her. Of course he takes liberties with her sexy body.
Duration: 43:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate By The Ocean

Moan Captain Cook

Marica Hase is a pretty, young thing, a hot Asian moaner that we love seeing in metal bondage. Actually, to tell the truth we like seeing her in anything but clothes. That's why we stripped her ass naked and locked her down as quickly as possible. There are a few great ways to turn a submissive slut like Marica into a cum drunk puddle of flesh, and we could easily pick one and stick with it, but it is so much more fun to give her a taste, tease a few orgasms out of her, then work her up again.
Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moan

Время генерации страницы 0.02305 секунды с 9 запросами