View Single Post
Old 08-23-2024, 09:25 AM   #1719
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blonde Princess Electroslut Gets Wrecked with Anal Electricity Bradleyville

Cast: Nikki Darling ,Ella Nova
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Lesbian ,Slave ,Electrical Play ,Tens Unit ,copper wire ,Feet ,Hand Gagging
Video language: English
Princess Ella Nova is help captive to Prince Nikki Darling’s every whim in this genderfucked Electroslut update! Ella worships her Prince’s beautiful latex, licking down her front all the way to her shiny red boots. Now that Ella is at Nikki’s feet where she belongs, she is stapled to the ground, immobilized with copper wire. Once electric current starts flowing through Ella’s bonds, the more Ella struggles, the more she gets shocked! Nikki spanks Ella’s beautiful round ass, and plays with her Princess’ pussy, enjoying Ella’s screams as she strains in electrical bondage. This predicament becomes more challenging for Princess Ella as Prince Nikki fucks her pussy with a big metal electric dildo! The fucking intensifies as Nikki pushes a finger into Ella’s asshole while she gets fucked. Ella begs to come over and over again as her cunt is penetrated with electricity. Next, Ella is bound with rope, and Nikki inserts an electrified anal plug in her ass. Ella sits upon a copper topped box, and when the current flows, her ass gets shocked on the inside and outside! Prince Nikki plays with Ella’s tits, and flogs and zaps her captive Princess. Ella struggles to hold her ass up as Nikki dials up the electricity and finger-bangs her cunt to more orgasms. Finally, Princess Ella is given a huge metal electric butt plug and the pleasure of tasting her Prince’s sweet electric cunt. Nikki turns on the the violet wand touch plate, so Ella gets a shock with every lick. Both Princess and Prince lose themselves in an enthusiastic pussy licking filled 69. After Nikki comes all over Ella’s face, she turns her attention back to her Princess’ holes. Ella’s toes curl as she is overcome with sensations from the anal plug, finger banging, and an intense vibrator on her clit. She comes all over Nikki’s fingers and afterward cleans up her slutty mess. Both Princess and Prince have an electric happy ending as their lips meet for a kiss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Princess Electroslut Gets Wrecked with Anal Electricity

New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.56 Mattson

Release Year: 2018
We feature bondage orgasms, male domination, guest lezdom video, bdsm movies, spanking pictures and video, and fucking machine sluts.
Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6733kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Best Asian BDSM And Latex Party pt.56

Bitches Love Leather Bonus Syria

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.
Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches Love Leather Bonus

TG - Elise Graves and Veruca James - Squeaky Clean Siletz

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Veruca James
I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.
I also see your eagerness to please. You can be quite motivated. I like that.
That means we get to do whatever it is that I want to do, knowing that you will hungrily come along for nearly any ride.
On this day, we explored some contrasts.
Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex contoured hood.
Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Humility in laying bare one's most intimate expressions, fear of trusting your breath with another.
It is easy to give to someone like you. You take whatever it is that is coming your way. You take it all on. I can appreciate that.
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Elise Graves and Veruca James - Squeaky Clean
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22646 секунды с 9 запросами