Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Excited Zenia

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excited

Elise Graves Bellport

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It isn't all corporal punishment when you come to visit us. We have other hobbies, in addition to whipping and caning some of the hottest girls we can get our hands on. We also like watching them struggle against their bondage and sometimes the best way to get them moving is with an incredibly intense orgasm. The Hitachi is the weapon of choice when it comes to that. Leather straps keep Willow's legs spread and her pussy exposed while O.T. works her clit with the most powerful hand held vibrator on the planet. Her screams would be deafening, even through the block gag in her mouth, but she knows that with the bucket over her head she would only be increasing her own suffering. Instead she contains herself to the quiet, defeated whimpers we like to hear from our submissive sluts.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves

IEffected Jenison

Luna Lovely is effected by the bondage she’s put in. First she is spread and exposed. She’s touched in ways she never asked for and never wanted, but being bound means she has no choice.
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IEffected

Lynx Laval

Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD. Now that she's getting it? Well, maybe she should have thought more about the consequences before hand.
Duration: 49:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lynx

Silence of the Van Tie Siding

We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven’t learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale. He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn’t know how long he’d been driving or what he’d done to me while I was out. It wasn’t hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn’t it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my suffering.
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silence of the Van

Claire Adams Ballwin

Claire Adams is one of those women who likes her play rough. So when he pushes her up against the wall a huge smile crosses her face. The bondage begins and Claire watches her freedom fade away. It's not long before her ringed cunt is exposed. Her rings are used to spread her lips and give access to her sensitive nub. She shrieks and flails, but the bondage holds her. She begs for orgasm. Point shoes are hard to wear, but Claire is no ordinary bondage woman. One leg goes up and all her weight is on her foot. A hood covers her head and clover clamps are put on her nipples.
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2700kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams

Skills Puerto Patino

Dia Zerva has a set of skills. Cocksucking is near the top of that list. To get her primed he's going to have to tie her up and make her suffer. It's not that she needs motivation, but he certainly enjoys doling it out. He can't quite get enough of her mouth and her screams are just so exciting. He hurts her and then fucks her face. Dia deserves an orgasm, but she's not going to get it easy. He makes her beg. Weights pull at her labia and a dragon tongue makes her cunt even more sensitive. Dia is just that kind of slut though, the pain only arouses her more. She screams even louder when she's finally allowed to cum.
Duration: 47:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skills

Время генерации страницы 0.03661 секунды с 9 запросами