View Single Post
Old 08-19-2024, 12:50 PM   #4201
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cuck Hunter - Petite Girlfriend Luna Lovely Takes Big Dick Cuckold Creampie Liberec

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Cuck Hunter
Cast: Will Tile, Luna Lovely
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, Petite, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Ass, Cuckold, Rough Sex, Face Fucking
Video language: English
Luna Lovely has been sitting next to her boyfriend Erik and her friend Will watching the game and she can't help but notice Will's big dick bulging through his pants.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuck Hunter - Petite Girlfriend Luna Lovely Takes Big Dick Cuckold Creampie

The Making of a Perfect Little Slut, Day One Laredo

Cast: Allie James
Genres: natural boobs ,Blonde ,Role Play ,Bondage ,bottom ,shaved ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Crop
This girl is hot, hot, fucking hot. She is tall, blonde, pretty face, nice ass and great tits. Oh, and she is a filthy fucking slut. An unrefined slut, but filthy nonetheless. I ask her what she wants to learn. She says she wants to be “a perfect slut”. A typical broad answer. Well, the raw material is definitely there. I check my dick and get the rope.
I tie her tits tight and sling some rope around her round ass. It’s nice. Real nice. And she knows it. She is used to easily seducing boys and with her mischievous little cunt. She has been eyeing me like I’m some half drunk frat boy who is going to fall all over himself trying to get with her. I smirk as my fingers dig into her soft flesh and test her nipples. She winces. What makes a slut perfect, I ask. She gets a dumbstruck look on her face like she never expected to have to actually participate in her own training on an intellectual level. This might be a long day. I start to crop and vibe her till I get answers. She squirms and squeals like a sorry ass sorority girl and I smile.
I want to feel her up from the inside. I hang her pussy out in a lewd suspension and hook my fingers tight against her spongy wet g-spot. I make her sweat like a perfect little pig, and tease her to orgasm while drilling her on what she really wants from me.
I am a sadistic bastard with a hard dick, and I want that slutty fucking clit of hers to suffer for my twisted pleasure. I bind her into a compromising position and clamp her cunt wide open. Now is the time to get some answers.
Duration: 59:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Making of a Perfect Little Slut, Day One

Lia Lor - Pretty Thing Eltopia

Cast: Lia Lor
Genres: natural boobs ,Feet ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Pain ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Stocks ,Domination ,Blonde
Lia Lor is your girl next door sandy blonde beauty that gets served fresh and hard a challenging Device Bondage experience. In scene one, the pretty princess is bound in a strict leather arm binder and copper dog choke collar. Claire torments her with tickling then challenges this bitch to maintain position by binding her knees and ankles with the spike spreader bars. She attaches the choke collar to the floor with chain and our pretty princess is pretty well fucked in a painful predicament. In the second position, our tiny girl barely fits into an extremely small set of wooden stocks for the waist, wrist and a second set for the ankles. On her back she can’t see anything that is about to happen. Claire delights in tormenting Lia with the cane and tazapper on her tender soles and cunt. Then Lia is flipped in the stocks, face down and ass up to receive a good fucking and wax over her ass, thighs, and feet. Finally, pretty princess cunt is bound in metal kneeling on the box with her arms above her head. Claire’s goal is to out orgasm this cunt and for her to beg for the pleasure to stop. Quickly Lia is overwhelmed with the amount of orgasms coaxed out of her slutty hole and clit and Claire shows no signs of stopping.
Duration: 1:05:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lia Lor - Pretty Thing

Digital Sin - My Sexy Little Stepdaughter vol.3 - Scene 4 Locust Hill

Studio: Digital Sin
Cast: Tommy Gunn, Layla Love
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, College, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Gagging, Cheating, Stepdaughter, Face Fucking, Cum on Ass, Bubble Butt
Then he put it in! Layla takes 13 inches of Brickzilla missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, piledriver, and doggystyle until he pulls out and cums on her pretty little face.
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 817.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Digital Sin - My Sexy Little Stepdaughter vol.3 - Scene 4

Tough Titty Purwokerto

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: Spanking ,Fingering ,smooth ,Bondage ,Flogging ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,shaved
We take the lovely Adrianna Nicole and bend her at the waist in a standing doggy position, lifting her arms up and behind in a variation on a strappado. We fill her hot cunt with Alpha, our fucking machine, leaving her smooth round ass exposed. Our flogging and spanking quickly turn Adrianna’s ass a rosy pink.
In the front, we pay special attention to Adrianna’s full, all natural tits with a custom Device Bondage set-up. We clamp her nipples and hang a heavy metal pipe off them, which tugs painfully at her sweet nips throughout the scene. The weight of the pipe pulls the clamps off a couple of times, but being the attentive hosts we are, we make sure to replace the clamps each time.
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 375.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Titty

Trick or Treat: 19 year old fucked and punished! Chipley

Cast: Charlotte Sartre ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: shaved ,LezDom ,Cattle Prod ,black hair ,BDSM ,Electro Clamp ,toned ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,natural boobs
When Charlotte Sartre knocks on Lorelei Lee’s house for a Halloween treat, she encounters more than she expects! Bondage, the violet wand, the zapper, finger banging, wired butt plug, face sitting, lesbian foot fucking and muiltiple orgasms!
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trick or Treat: 19 year old fucked and punished!

Natalia Queen HD Korba

Studio: FilthyKings
Cast: Natalia Queen
Genres: Big Dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Caucasian, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Cunilingus, Deepthroat, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Missionary, Natural Tits, POV, Pussy to Mouth, Small Tits, Squirting, Straight, Teen
Natalia Queen is a babe. There are so many ways to describe her luscious body that make her an absolute treat to watch.
Duration: 46:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6768kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalia Queen HD

Время генерации страницы 0.04617 секунды с 9 запросами