View Single Post
Old 08-17-2024, 10:17 PM   #7551
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default In Spite Of Herself 2Nd

In Spite Of Herself 2Nd

It's been a while since we've seen Spite here, and she's looking awesome. With a look and vibe that wouldn't look out of place in a Neil Gaiman graphic novel, this waifish 24 year old from Oregon, really has a great look and sex appeal.
Collared and all in her trademark black, Spite's sexy nymph-like body is smooth and seductive, with budding boobs and pink nipples, a smooth round ass and a nice sized cock and balls. To get herself really turned on, she's brought along her vibrating buttplug which hits all the right spots when she's got it in her hole and enables her to reach a sweet cuties, Im Spite. I am a punk goth sapphic who loves smoking cigarettes and hating the government. In my free time I play competitive smash, watch anime, make art, music, voice act, and also be a goddamn harlot! Dunno what I wanna do in life right now, but I feel immense gratification in my own vanity as well as swaying the masses with my carnal prowess; the mere sight of my intimidating aesthetic swooning the hearts and minds of those who look upon me in admiration.

Genres: Liquid Jane, Spite, Alt Girl, Feet, Transgender, Solo, Tattoo, Cumshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:16:39
Size: 2.64 GB

>> Download - Keep2Share
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13957 секунды с 9 запросами