Old 08-17-2024, 06:16 PM   #20346
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cocky businessman bound and fucked in the metal shop

Cocky businessman bound and fucked in the metal shop

Cast: Alex Adams ,Adam Herst
Genres: muscular ,Flogging ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Muscle ,Male Sub ,Blowjob ,top ,Bondage ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Alex Adams strolls into the metal shop as Adam Herst finishes up with his order of bondage devices. When Alex bites off more than he can chew, he finds himself bound and gagged, with his balls caught in a vice. As Alex screams from the pain, Adam shuts him up with a hard cock deep down his throat before the muscled stud is given a flogging. Trapped in his own bondage device, Alex has his hands and feet cuffed together as Adam eats the muscled stud's ass. Adam then whips out his big hard cock and plows it into Alex's tight hole. After a vigorous fuck from behind, Adam flips his captive over and gives him a face full of cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cocky businessman bound and fucked in the metal shop

slyman vs deap - Live Shoot

Cast: Brenn Wyson ,Josh Slyman ,Dylan Deap ,Van Darkholme
Genres: Tattoo ,BDSM ,Anal ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,Twink ,Rough Sex ,shaped ,Asian
Video language: English

It's one of the hottest days in San Francisco and we are streaming live over the internet. It's crazy hot and I have slightly crazy dom Brenn Wyson for the live shoot. He's a professional fighter and I never know where his wild testosterone takes him. Josh Slyman and Dylan Deap are sub for the day and awaits instructions from the viewing members in chat. Five minutes into the show and the boys are soaking wet trying to struggle in bondage. I check in with them and both say the show must go on. Go on indeed, Brenn and I flog the boys while they are suspended and balanced on their knees. A BG first, we hang them up by their necks and ankles, and fuck them with a machine. I use the single tail on them while Brenn fucks the daylight out of them. The chat room is full and nobody wants to leave. Sincerely, Van

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download slyman vs deap - Live Shoot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03682 секунды с 9 запросами