Old 08-17-2024, 12:41 PM   #20340
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Super Hunk Adam Ramzi - Tormented and Ass

Super Hunk Adam Ramzi - Tormented and Ass

Cast: Adam Ramzi
Genres: the chair ,Hairy ,the pit ,Rope Bondage ,Male Handler ,Swallow ,CBT ,Feet ,Clover Clamps ,black hair
Video language: English

The Pit - Adam Ramzi walks into the pit and has his hands and feet chained down for Van to warm him up with punches and pulling hard on Adam's balls. He pushes through the pain as the flogger is brought out for more torment. - The Chair - Adam moves one step closer to completing 30 Minutes of Torment, his second challenge is the chair. He's tied down tight as clover clamps pinch all over his entire body. A caning on his thighs before receiving the electric zapper makes Adam fill the room with his screams. - The Gimp Station - Finally for his last challenge, Adam's bent over to swallow the gimp's hard cock as his beautiful ass is caned some more. To complete his challenge Adam must take every inch of the gimp's cock and blow his load!

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Super Hunk Adam Ramzi - Tormented and Ass

War Games part 6

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GayWarGames
Genres: Twinks, Young Men, BDSM, , Military, Bondage, Spanking, Outdoor, Muscle, Russian, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

Enjoying mi fucking ride was after hard they the best gift for me. This small bitch was really hot and his ass fits to my dick!

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download War Games part 6
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04005 секунды с 9 запросами