View Single Post
Old 08-16-2024, 12:56 PM   #1570
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Training of the Pretty Girl, Final Day White Swan

Cast: Casey Calvert ,Owen Gray
Genres: BDSM ,Oral Sex ,shaped ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Slave ,switch ,Cage ,Collar ,Leather
Video language: English
For a girl that claims to not feel very pretty, she looks pretty fucking hot to me. The heels I strapped to her pretty little feet four days ago strain her calves and jack up her ass just right. The red lips I taught her to wear are as parted and inviting as any slave from the BDSM stories. The corset I put her in is tight. It takes her waist down to 23 fuckable inches of cinched down slave meat. It bubbles her ass and boosts up her tits like a perverse little slave girl dolly. Watching her teeter around the set makes my dick twitch. She just needs one more thing…
I All Collars Must Be EarnedI only hit her when she stops repeating her mantra. She is bent over, working the oil into the leather with her fingers. That leather will soon be strapped across her throat, if she does this right. I tie her asshole and pussy open with rope, and jam a vibe against the wet mound of quivering cunt. I tie it tightly against her flesh so she cannot squirm away from the tormenting vibration. The thick ball of the ass-hook sinks into her lewdly exposed anus, the soft puckering tissue sucks the steel into her. I tie that to her hair and pull it tight enough to arch her back.
Finally, the nipples. They are such sweet, tender buds of meat that I just want to chew them right off. But I settle for clamping them. And, tying the clamps to her ankles. I crank up the vibe, and start to beat her ass with a leather belt. It is time for her to earn her leather.
II Positions: All Slaves Must Know Their PlaceI scream in her face. I make her jump, squat, bend, kneel, beg and pray. By the end of this scene she is sure of one thing: her place.
III All Slaves Must Suck CockThe cage is where she gets used. I take her face in my hands and show her exactly how I want to see her suck cock. Over and over, her pretty red lips stretch and squeeze around the length and head of that thick dick. I crane her thin neck and fill her cheek with the gimp dick. She looks like some perverse cartoon character. I can feel the cock pressing against my hand through the thin wall of her cheek. I start to slap.
IV The Pile Driver: All Slaves Must Take It in the AssShe is limber. Much to her detriment. I pin her knees to her ears and point her asshole to the sky. The hole gapes open immediately. The gimp is hard instantly, and the pile driver begins. I slap, finger and cane her cunt as the dick ravages her slave asshole. The orgasms, scraming out her pretty girl song, and before she is done, she kneels up and begs for the come. Good girl, Calvert. Now tell us what you learned.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training of the Pretty Girl, Final Day

New Sensations - Sensual Massage - Scene 3 Newton Grove

Release Year: 2023
Studio: New Sensations
Cast: Chad White, Honey Moon
Genres: Big Tits, Hardcore, Fingering, Asian, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Massage, Oil, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, dark hair, doggy style
She also has a big dick and she can't help but get turned on while riding you.
Duration: 35:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Sensations - Sensual Massage - Scene 3

C. StyleX - Mixed hottie gets pounded poolside (2024) Yorktown Heights

Release Year: 2024
Cast: C. StyleX
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
C. StyleX is lounging by her friend's pool, taking some naughty pics of herself, when her friend's husband shows up. He arrived just in time too because C. StyleX could use someone to oil her up. Her friend's husband is happy to help and when his hand eventually reaches her pussy, C moans with pleasure. Since they have a couple of hours before C's friend gets home, these two spend the afternoon fucking in the fresh outdoors.
Duration: 29:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: C. StyleX - Mixed hottie gets pounded poolside (2024)

Daisy Pheonix - Dancing In The Dark Mound

Cast: Daisy Pheonix
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Gonzo, Natural Tits, POV, Straight, Cum Shot, Facial
Daisy Phoenix gets her tits oiled up before getting passionately fucked!
Duration: 56:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy Pheonix - Dancing In The Dark

Emma Hix - Perfect Pussy Oiled Up! Ufa

Cast: Emma Hix
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex ,POV, Straight
Perfect slut masturbates in preparation for her heated meeting with horny man. Crude oral action progresses to intense intercourse and vigorous pounding.
Duration: 37:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Hix - Perfect Pussy Oiled Up!

Sara Blonde (Sara's Seduction) La Blanca

Cast: Sara Blonde
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex ,Couples
Sara Blonde is ready for the taking. She's rubbing her big titties and pussy, oiling up her ass and aching for a cock to enter her. That's when Danny D and his big D enter. Danny ravishes Sara and she deep throats his cock before her pounds her perfect pussy. Sara gets the ramming she was begging for plus a giant load all over her pretty face.
Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7660kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Blonde (Sara's Seduction)

Ania Kinski Tuckerton

Cast: Ania Kinski
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Gonzo, 3some, Anal
Busty MILF Ania Kinski Turns Sensual Massage Into Oiled Up DP Threesome
Duration: 1:15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7369kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ania Kinski