View Single Post
Old 08-15-2024, 01:09 PM   #823
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

New Meat Test Drive Hampton

Cast: James Riker ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: Male Sub ,Rough Sex ,switch ,shaved ,Brunette ,Prostate Stimulation ,Suspension ,Hairy ,Humiliation ,Facesitting
Video language: English
James Riker was so eager to shoot for Divine Bitches that he showed up to his casting call in a suit. Anyone that tries that hard has got to be fun to take for a test drive. We give James one chance and one chance only throwing him one of our hottest resident dommes, Mistress Gia Dimarco! He’s spanked, whipped, fucked in the ass in suspension, slapped in a chastity belt getting only so close to Mistress Dimarco’s beautiful pussy but only being allowed to lickher sweaty asshole and so much more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Meat Test Drive

The Client - Part 2 Koleen

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start with the breast bondage now using a thin wire. The wire is a nice start, but they really mushroom out as I bind the base of her tits with some thin rope. She moans as I wrap them tighter and tighter. Now I spend a little time squeezing and slapping her bound tits. Her gag is removed, but promptly replaced with a tight ace bandage cleave gag and black tape. She moans as she endures the gag and tit bondage while I add more rope to her legs. I take a break and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a bit. At the end of the clip I return and remove her cruel gag. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 481.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Client - Part 2

Spanking humiliation Buffalo Center

This stupid bitch is sure she is here for a rebuke for her bad behavior. What a mistake! This slut deserves something more unforgettable than a rebuke - what about caning and slapping, panty-gagging and knelt pardon begging? Of course, she is unready to get a lesson like this. So unready that she is sure this is just a joke. But the slaps and the licks of the cane are too painful to don't give a scream - and the bitch has finally realized that her boss is gonna punish her harder than ever!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1588kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 219.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking humiliation

Время генерации страницы 0.08325 секунды с 9 запросами