Old 08-14-2024, 12:18 PM   #3305
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Mandy Rhea - Rewarded By My Girlfriends Sneaky Step Mom

Mandy Rhea - Rewarded By My Girlfriends Sneaky Step Mom

Cast: Mandy Rhea, Matt Saxx

I haven't seen my girlfriend mom since the pool party My girlfriend is out of town and I told her if her mom needed anything to let me know. I got a call from Mrs. Rhea today telling me her car wouldn't start so I went over and jumped her car off for her. I went inside to tell her it was running and all I could think about was how beautiful her tits looked. Mrs. Rhea was wearing a modest tank top with her nipples poking out I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. She thanked me for helping her and told me she would take her car to the shop right now to get it seen about. I asked if I could take a swim in her pool while she was gone and she agreed and asked me to lock up on the way out then she left. I went swimming it was one of the last nice days before winter came in and I lost track of time. When I got out of the pool I decided to go take a shower to rinse off. I left my wet boxers outside along with my dry shirt and shorts and got in the shower. When I got out I dried off wrapped the towel around me and was walking out of Mrs. Rheas bedroom in just my towel when the door opened and in walked Mrs. Rhea. I stopped in my tracks as she looked me up and down and asked if I had been in her shower and I answered yes. She kept looking at me as she told me that she indeed had a bad battery and had it changed. She then thanked me again and I told her anytime and if she needed anything to let me know. That's when I saw a little sparkle in her eyes and she told me that she needed to talk to me and to follow her. As she walked past me I was so nervous had I done something wrong did her daughter find out that I had fucked her at the last pool party? When we got into her room she had me sit on the arm of her couch as she leaned on her bed and she asked if I had told her daughter about what had happened at the pool part. I quickly told her no and asked if she did. She reassured me that she would never tell anyone about it. Then she told me that we were really in a place to help each other out if I knew what she meant. I was so nervous but I felt my cock start to stir under my towel as I asked her if she was going to make me jack off in front of her again. She laughed and said no I thought I would do it for you. That's when she walked forward reached in my towel and grabbed my cock and started to stroke me. It felt just as good as I remembered and she had such a soft yet firm touch I wanted to get on the bed and really enjoy this. She let me get on the bed and continued to stroke me until I felt my balls tighten up and then the cum flew out of my shaft as she quickly covered my cock with the towel to not make a mess.

Genres: Glasses, Pierced Belly Button, Piercings, Vaginal Sex, Big Fake Tits, Mature, Full Shaved Pussy, Milf, Amateur, Fake Tits, Shaved, Tattoo, Handjob, Straight, Cumshot, Blonde, Big Tits, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Blowjob

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:28:10
Size: 547.33 MB

Download >> FileJoker
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04009 секунды с 9 запросами