Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Beretta James Gunning for Beretta Forest City

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Farm part 2 Pancevo

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness.
Duration: 1:03:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm part 2

Seven is wet part 1 Blue Ridge Summit

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD’s latest evil invention. Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. After three long hours have passed, it’s time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill. Feet arched in tall heels, she gracefully strides, keeping up a steady pace.
Duration: 56:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seven is wet part 1

As much fun Boca Grande

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt.
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: As much fun

Hate Me Sacred Heart

I was nobody I’d ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I’m going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you’re lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don’t worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I’m only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I’d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn’t. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hate Me

Subspace Ballouville

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, ass, feet, pussy and face. This isn't just him putting on some handcuffs and lightly whipping her ass. Jeze came here to be pushed, to feel pain and pleasure, and to have her limits pushed. That's what OT gives her. That's what has her so horny she can't hide it.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Subspace

Demolishing His Useles Penis And Balls South Amboy

Cast: Tangent
Genres: Femdom, Cock And Ball Torture, Foot Fetish, Trampling
Tangent haven't lost her skills at all... not to mention that she is more mean this time. Don't get fooled by her sexy look... Tangent has no feelings for men. She has no appreciation for men penises as well. That's why she loves to torture them to the point that the pain is so horrible that her slaves start to cry like little babies. This time she wears her platforms and she is willing to demolish the pathetic cock that lies underneath her pretty feet. She has the technique to do it and she starts by using her leather belt whipping very hard Jay's cock. The pain is extreme but she doesn't obviously give a fuck about that. She let's him know that if he flinches then he will be in a serious trouble. Not that he will not be anyways. After she stops her sadistic whipping she steps on the CBT box and starts to crushing his penis like it is a piece of meat. Her slave screams out of pain but this is not her worry. She keeps stepping on his pennis and stomping it till the point that she wants to have more fun than that. She takes her shoes off and she starts stomping Jay's dick like never before. She pinches his cock with her beautiful feet and stretches it out so bad that it looks like it's going to come apart from the rest of his body. She calls him a pussy and humiliates him verbally over and over again. She tells him that his penis looks like a smurf and when she puts it between both of her feet and squeezes it she tells him that she made a cock sandwich. But this is not the end of it. After all this suffering she demands from her slave to get on his knees and put his penis right between her shoe and her heel so she can step on it full . After he does that she puts all her weight on it and starts to jump up and down with his penis between her platforms and her heel. She is having so much fun with that but she is not completely satisfied yet. Another good idea for her is that Jay should also put his balls right between there. I have to admit you that this was really difficult for me to capture it on camcorder because when I saw his balls between her heels getting all crushed I thought that they will explode. But for Tangent this is not a problem. She actually tries to do that. She enjoys feeling with her fingers his balls while they are getting between her foot and getting ready to be destroyed. This clip is a piece of art performed by her!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:34
Video: 700x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1325kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 180.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demolishing His Useles Penis And Balls

Время генерации страницы 0.03388 секунды с 9 запросами