Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pro Sub Fort Lupton

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Lynx is a professional submissive. Her special interest in BDSM has drawn her to him to get tied up. He toys with her. She's a pretty thing and he's going to enjoy treating her to a real BDSM experience. She's a little resistant to his advances, but he is undeterred. If she won't let him touch her body the way he wants he'll just have to tie her up tighter and do it to her when she can't stop him. He gets her naked and her submissive desires begin to shine through. He just had to apply a little pressure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pro Sub

Tyler Scot Suffern

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be.
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler Scot

Special Gift Kecskemet

Mandy Muse came looking to get some glamour shots for her boyfriend, but O.T. wants to see her in a different kind of shoot. He's got a theme in mind, "Bondage and Discipline" and Mandy is naive enough to go along with it, without even negotiating her limits. She's scared, sure, but who wouldn't be, because in a matter of minutes she's completely tied up on the couch and he's making a video that she hopes her boyfriend never sees.
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Gift

My friend shrugged Round Pond

It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My friend shrugged

Meet Mollie Rose Falls Creek

She starts off bound with tape. It isn't the way she thought this was going to start, but quickly it begins to turn into something else. A metal collar around her neck attaches her by a chain to the ceiling. It keeps her in place in a way she did not expect. She can't relax her legs or even slouch without the metal pulling against her throat. Worse, she can't move far from where she is. PD knows it and takes full advantage, whipping her ass mercilessly.
When the iron is around her wrists and ankles she moves down to the floor. The bar that keeps her legs apart exposes her pussy to a brutal caning. Her tits are tied off to make them more sensitive for their own abuse. She talked about it earlier, the effect bondage and discipline has on her body. The bruises haven't even started to form but her pussy is dripping wet. She isn't quite able to cum from the pain but the Hitachi on her clit will get her the rest of the way there.
Duration: 53:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meet Mollie Rose

Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You Gosnell

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot.
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You

Secondary Screaming Guamuchil

She's apprehensive, but she complies as he has Luci strip for him. The threat of prison time looming over her is all the incentive she needs to let him put his hands on her. OT's going to get everything he wants. With a nice body like Luci has he's going to have a lot of fun. Once she's tied up OT drops the convincing act and goes full on creep doing to Luci whatever he wants.
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secondary Screaming

Время генерации страницы 0.03398 секунды с 9 запросами