View Single Post
Old 08-14-2024, 08:59 AM   #2604
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment! Glen Dale

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,The Pope
Genres: Dildo ,brunet ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Feet ,Suspension ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Handler ,Blonde
Video language: English
Lorelei is back and holy shit does she look fucking amazing. Her flowing blonde hair, her natural body with a great ass and amazing tits inspire me to do things to her; very bad things. We begin with her standing with her legs spread. I want to be close to her so I can hear her scream. I want to feel her push that glorious ass back when my hand wraps around her throat.
Next she is in a very compact predicament tie on a box. Her body contorted just enough to cause a little added stress to her muscles, yet display all of the good parts at once. Her feet are destroyed with a full assault from bands to canes and I don’t stop until I have to.
Next she is put in a side suspension with one of her legs pulled high to ensure I get full access to her pussy, or as I like to call it, the honey hole. Her milky white skin is quickly turned a bright red from the cat of nine assaulting her flesh. Her pussy is then stuffed full with a big dildo and she is fucked and made to cum with little concern for her liking it or not.
For the finale Lorelei is on her back and spread as wide as I can get her. Her nipples get brutalized with clamps and added weights. A butt plug is shoved in her tight ass and then her pussy fucked again. Every orgasm she has makes her toes curl which pulls on her nipples and yet she begs to have another orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Lee Submits in Brutal Bondage with Grueling Torment!

Cum Slave Rock Falls

Cast: Alix Lynx
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Orgasm Control, Cum Eating, Humiliation
Mistress Alix has promised her slave that he is finally going to be allowed to cum. He is tied up and gagged thinking he is going to be rewarded with just a simple milking handjob. Instead she has is mouth wide-open so every stream of hot sticky cum is shot directly down his throat for her own personal enjoyment.
Duration: 8:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7973kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 487.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Slave

Punish her Goodells

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right. Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slut. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante. On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?
Duration: 44:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish her

Cuckolding the Gimp Kanona

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Body Bag, Chastity
Even gimp's need to be fed and Princess Jill has the perfect meal for the helpless slave kept bound in her house. Princess Jill has arrived home from getting fucked by a huge, stud cock and has a special treat left over for the gimp. She the gimps face with her freshly fucked pussy allowing the slave to lick up and swallow a big, sticky creampie mess. He even gets the pleasure of giving his Owner one more orgasm for her day as Princess Jill can never get enough pussy worship.
Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 866.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckolding the Gimp

Busty German milf Jolie Noir loves it all from piss & hard anal sex Pearisburg

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Jolie Noir, Philippe Soine
Genres: Anal, Ass licking, Pissing, Blowjob, Cum, Facial, Hardcore, Masturbation, MILF, Shaved, Dildo, Orgasm, Titfuck, Big Nipples, Tattoo, High heels, Lingerie, Stockings, Nylons, Nice Ass, Ass, Big Natural tits, Big Tits
German Jolie Noir is a big natural breasted, anal loving, pissdrinking, facefucked, asslicking, toy playing, hardcore loving and cum swallowing kinky MILF who just can't get enough and only wants more!
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6950kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty German milf Jolie Noir loves it all from piss & hard anal sex

Cum Taker Snowflake

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Facesitting
Mistress Ivy takes what she wants, whenever she wants especially when it comes to her slave's orgasms. She loves to tease her bitch with her big, beautiful ass his helpless face as he lays trapped in his box. Miss Ivy plays with her toy as she edges his cock making him suffer just the way she likes before he is finally allowed an orgasmic release.
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11314kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Taker

Tera Knightley on the Sybian San Andros

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 200.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tera Knightley on the Sybian
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04779 секунды с 9 запросами