View Single Post
Old 08-14-2024, 08:25 AM   #1580
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chain Puppet Ventspils

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
He turns Milcah upside down and shackles their ankles in place so that their ass is sticking straight up in the air, and their head is below their knees in a collar. They kneel there on the box, unable to move, as O.T. canes up and down their thighs and ass. They wince with each strike, as their skin begins to turn colors and there are purple and red lines up and down the backs of their legs and ass. He uses a variety of different width and material canes, finding out which kind gets the best reaction. Then he sticks a metal butt plug in their ass and starts moving it around inside of them as he uses a hitachi to vibrate their pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chain Puppet

As much fun Yosemite Village

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt.
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: As much fun

Taylor Mae Mangilao

She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her. He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her. Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down. He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor Mae

My friend shrugged Sparrow Bush

It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself.
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My friend shrugged

Stuck in Bondage Mc Cracken

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential. The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage

Subspace Oldenzaal

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, ass, feet, pussy and face. This isn't just him putting on some handcuffs and lightly whipping her ass. Jeze came here to be pushed, to feel pain and pleasure, and to have her limits pushed. That's what OT gives her. That's what has her so horny she can't hide it.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Subspace

Shocking The Slut Saint Johnsbury

When the first scene opens up on Cici Rhodes deep throating Cyd's cock you can tell that this is going to be hot. When he pulls out to start applying clamps to her nipples you can tell that this is going to be rough. The belt, whips, bells and vibrators are all precursors to something more. In this case that something is a powerful little shocker that goes right into Cici ass.
Format: m4v
Duration: 41:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shocking The Slut
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06357 секунды с 9 запросами