View Single Post
Old 08-14-2024, 08:16 AM   #5647
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Personal Pillory Clifton

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
When we first meet Sadie she is bent over, her wrists shackled to a wooden pike and her ass is pointed up in the air. That's just where O.T. wants her for her first round of punishment. He takes out the flogger and starts whacking away at Sadie's back. He wants to see what kind of reaction she gives. He wants to know just how far he can push her, just how much pain and torment he can deliver, before she breaks. Then he takes out his knife to cut away her clothing so he can have easier access to what's beneath it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Personal Pillory

Farm Wimauma

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm

A bondage slut Flin Flon

It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums.
Duration: 53:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A bondage slut

Tin Cans Elma

Release Year: 2021
April Rain is scared when she wakes up in a room with a strange man and with cans on her hands and feet. And she should be. That fear only gets worse when O.T. cuts her pretty little dress off and exposes her body to whatever torment he has devised for her. With the cans drilled into the ground, all she can do is watch as O.T. takes what he wants.
Duration: 46:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tin Cans

Hate Me Oaktown

I was nobody I’d ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I’m going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you’re lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don’t worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I’m only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I’d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn’t. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hate Me

Secondary Screaming Texarkana

She's apprehensive, but she complies as he has Luci strip for him. The threat of prison time looming over her is all the incentive she needs to let him put his hands on her. OT's going to get everything he wants. With a nice body like Luci has he's going to have a lot of fun. Once she's tied up OT drops the convincing act and goes full on creep doing to Luci whatever he wants.
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secondary Screaming

Abigail Dupree Cunaripa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains.
Duration: 47:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03845 секунды с 9 запросами