View Single Post
Old 08-14-2024, 07:35 AM   #1709
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Water play special! Tricia Oaks loves - we oblige. Murray Hill

Cast: Tricia Oaks ,Claire Adams
Genres: Brunette ,Redhead ,Fingering ,Latex ,Handler ,Submission ,shaved ,Bondage ,Electrical Play ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Tricia looks stunning in yellow latex all chained up with her breast squashed by metal bars. We torment her nipples and subject her to the single-tail before giving her the Hitchi. She is strung upside-down in chains and repeatedly dunked into a tank of water. This kinky cunt loves breath-play and we top it off with a huge butthook and the electric zapper. Posed spread-eagle she gets the pussy pounding a horny kinky slut deserves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4676kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Water play special! Tricia Oaks loves - we oblige.

Goddess Lena Earth

Studio: clips4sale, goddess-lena
Cast: Goddess Lena
Genres: femdom latex strapon pegging
Video language: English
I"m using my big dildo again today! My slave has already been prepared so that I can now comfortably fuck him with my strap-on. Look how big it is as I push it into his ass! No wonder the slave loser starts to cry and want to stop, but that"s not my problem, I always fuck for as long as I want and stop only when I want to and not a second before. The loser should suffer!
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15282kbps
Audio: 438kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Lena

Dangerous Curves Ahead: Trustfund Kid Is Dominated By Fierce Curvy Babe Bowers

Cast: Richelle Ryan
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Bondage, Anal, FaceSitting, Pussy Eating, Latex
Pathetic trustfund baby Casey V has been hopelessly drawn to the Countess Richelle Ryan's mansion. For over a year, he's been sitting outside, hoping for a glimpse of the Countess, longing for her to notice him, dreaming about her eyes, her breasts, her ass. He enters the mansion in a daze, is he finally here in his Mistress' inner sanctum? Casey downs a offered to him by the illustrious Giselle. He is promised the Countess will change his life. She leans in, closer to him than ever before, and begins to blow lightly in his ear. The blowing intensifies and suddenly he is bound and kneeling before the Countess. She is amused to see him so. After all his longing, he is finally allowed to bask her presence. Now he will learn what it means to serve. Countess Ryan makes Casey worship her latex clad breasts and ass. Casey licks long paths, following the curves of the Countess' body. He worships her heels and feet. She digs her heels into his soft boyish body, and crops him, demanding to know how he ever thought he could win her. Next, Countess Ryan has Casey bound with his ass in the air. The bit gag in his mouth makes him drool all over himself like a sloppy little slut. The Countess takes what is hers -- Casey's ass! She rams her strap-on cock in his tight asshole and takes no mercy, pounding his hole as it pleases her. Casey groans in pleasure and pain, saying the Countess' name over and over like a new mantra. Finally, the Countess decides to let Casey worship her cunt and ass. She him with her glorious ass, before letting him lick her pussy. As Casey enjoys what must be heaven, the Countess vibrates her clit and cums all over Casey's pathetic greedy face. He becomes another slave who lives only to please the Countess.
Duration: 47:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 517.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dangerous Curves Ahead: Trustfund Kid Is Dominated By Fierce Curvy Babe

Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray Zolfo Springs

Cast: Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels
A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Cam damage vs riah Paron

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ReflectiveDesire
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubber
Cam Damage, Riah- Two bitches in black latex suits and masks. One girl stands with her hands and feet cuffed, and the other tortures her with a vibrator.
Duration: 18:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10889kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cam damage vs riah
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10935 секунды с 9 запросами