View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 06:51 PM   #20
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,287,042 раз(а) в 132,626 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Blackmailed Over And Over
29 May 2015
If you are stupid enough to purchase this clip, it can only mean that you are stupid enough to partake in the new game that Goddess Vicky has have lined up for you.
It's about time you took the plunge. Turning your fantasy into reality. Constantly tip toeing around the subject, so horny to give up control but also so scared of the consequences. How many Blackmail clips have you purchased, watched and not gone through with it, countless! I know your weakness, I know just how easy it is to fuck with that head. To get you to do things you never thought you would do. Like giving up control to me. My alluring beauty really fucks with your head. Fall deeper under my spell. Being my owned little bitch is what you need in life. Losing control to your Goddess is your ultimate dream.
I know your weakness......my ample cleavage. My big, juicy tits really fuck with your head. So, look into my boobs, fall deeper under my spell. Being my owned little bitch is what you need in life. Losing control to your Goddess is your ultimate dream. So far, you haven’t been able to take that step further, fully submit and surrender but that is ALL going to change. You are here today and there is no turning back. I have broken you down, played with that mind and you are under my powers now. You can’t peel your eyes from my hot little body as I seductively extract all the information needed to keep you completely under my powers. I will lure you in, telling you just what to do step by step. Before you have had to time to think straight all your personal information will be in my hands. You will feel horny, anxious and good. You need to abide by my rules though loser! So listen carefully and follow my instructions. Once I have your personal details you are now MY property. I could wave those details and sub evidence in front of family member or colleagues at any time and will enjoy blackmailing you over and over and over again.
WARNING: Do not send information to this email unless you are seeking real and full time control.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
heedps (08-23-2016), wonka2 (08-23-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.04781 секунды с 9 запросами