Old 08-12-2024, 06:10 PM   #10859
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Capra vs Jimmy

Capra vs Jimmy

Cast: Jimmy Bullet ,Nick Capra
Genres: Humiliation ,Role Play ,Gay ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Anal Fingering ,shaped ,unshaved ,brunet ,Rough Sex
Video language: English

<strong>Nick Capra</strong>"The Contender"Ht: 6'2"Wt: 205lbsSeason W/L Record (0-0)
Back for redemption after taking all 9 inches of Jay "Slick-Dick" Rising's fat cock, we have Jimmy "The Bulldozer" Bullet. Bulldozer says he's been training on his cardio since he wore out so easily last time, and with his wrestling and army combative training, he's ready to take the win this time around. Battling for the first time on Naked Kombat we have muscled hunk Nick "The Contender" Capra. The Contender has previous jiu-jitsu training and not to mention his overall muscle mass that really lives up to his name. These muscled hunks get oiled up in the third round with raging hard cocks as they battle for sexual domination. Will Bulldozer redeem himself and fuck Contender into submission? Or will Bulldozer be eating his words as he takes a rough fucking up his ass once again?

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Capra vs Jimmy

Czech Hunter 614 2021-11-26 1080p

This time I decided to hunt at a train station. I even knew which exact train I was going to wait for. A nice juicy train headed to Germany, full of strapping Czech and Slovak workers trying to make money abroad. Before the train could even arrive, I bumped into Jirka, who was waiting for a train going the opposite direction. He got a job on the other side of the country and was looking forward to making a bang... Actually, the promised salary was quite low, so I tried to persuade him to ditch the job or at least skip the train and earn some of my money instead. Jirka was saving for a car so I hoped to take him for a wild ride on my horny dick. After a moment of hesitation, he agreed and invited me to his humble place. When I found a massive boner hiding in his undies, I knew he was a good pick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 193kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Czech Hunter 614 2021-11-26 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20509 секунды с 9 запросами