View Single Post
Old 08-12-2024, 07:59 AM   #5633
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bondage Therapy Sea Cliff

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Video language: English
This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Therapy

Wings Newfoundland

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Inspired by Agan Medon Sailor Luna has her arms pulled tightly behind her back. She is walked onto a giant dildo that makes its way to the back of her throat. OT fondles and undresses her while she struggles not to gag.
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wings

Caught To Be Used Part 2 Lamoille

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used Part 2

Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold Aviston

Cast: Wolf Hudson, Lea Lexis, Cameron Kincade
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Cuckold, Humiliation, Bisexual, Bondage
Mistress Lea Lexis arrives on set and mid opening interview requests to see Cameron Kincade's cock before we even start shooting. She tells me she won't shoot with a slave that has anythng less than 7 inches! Unfortunately she doesn't tell me this until we are already half way through the interview. To say the least, Mistress Lea was really disappointed in his lack of endowments. I can't blame her, Cameron has such a tiny sad little shrimp that it's probably the tiniest we've ever shot on Divine Bitches. A scene that was supposed to be a dungeon scene quickly turns into me scrambling around on break trying to find a bull so I can save the shoot, make Lea happy and turn it into a cuckolding! Poor Cameron, his big day where he thought he was going to get to fuck Lea turns into cuckold terror! He's whipped, spanked, put in chastity, humiliated made to suck Mistress Lea's bull's cock, cock and ball torture and made to watch and lick up the sex juice she drips from her bull and takes a load of cum in his face at the hand of his now satisfied Mistress!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 751.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold

The most difficult feelings Smithsburg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use.
Duration: 38:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The most difficult feelings

Prisoner Wolfville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
In the world that Kate Kenzi was born into prisons are overcrowded and underfunded. The chief warden has been given the task of making the prison system profitable for the greedy elite. Kate is just another prisoner caught up in a much bigger machine. She was found guilty of prostitution based on very little evidence.
Duration: 38:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prisoner

Queen Of Pain Port Aransas

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
What makes Elise Graves our Queen of Pain? It sure as hell isn't because she enjoys dishing it out. We have Cyd Black and PD on hand for that. Her job is to just graciously accept everything they have to offer.
They waste no time in getting down to business. Right away they take out the heaviest canes they can find and set about making Elise scream. 2-handed blows rain down on her ass, legs and tits, while she struggles to stay standing in her stocks.
Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5657kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Of Pain
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03673 секунды с 9 запросами