View Single Post
Old 08-11-2024, 08:28 AM   #5622
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lil' squirt Farnham

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ReflectiveDesire
Cam Damage, Shweetie - Two bitches in black latex suits and masks. One girl stands with her hands and feet cuffed, and the other tortures her with a vibrator.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 48831kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lil' squirt

Queen of Pain part 2 Mattson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles. For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respective cunnilingus techniques.
Duration: 38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen of Pain part 2

Ashley Lane - Screamer Park Forest

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - Screamer

Transporter Sand Springs

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
OT monitors Hazel’s dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transporter

49's Audition Clam Lake

In her audition at Insex, feisty 49 gives PD and Matt a real challenge. After her interview, she attempts to escape the ropes that hold her arms behind her back. PD uses hooks to pull her nose up and to lift the corners of her mouth into a smile. He pushes her dress down, revealing her firm breasts, then allows her to continue writhing in vain. Stripped of all her clothes, she is rendered helpless with tape wrapped around her hands and feet. A cord tethers her to the floor, pulling harshly at the clamps on her nipples. Matt inserts a stim in her ass to ensure that she behaves herself. He makes her beg to suck cock, giving her shocks until he is satisfied with her pleas. She sucks hard on a dildo, getting painful zaps that encourage her to do it right. As he walks away he surprises 49 with a few final shocks, just to keep her in line. She is then bound with spread legs over her head. Matt vibrates her and slides his fingers in and out of her dripping cunt.
Duration: 1:05:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 49's Audition

Fayed to Black Blue Mounds

Metal bondage isn't exactly what she was expecting. She's used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her. Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. It's solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it. She'll wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayed to Black

Breeder: Insemination Kansas City

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder: Insemination
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02326 секунды с 9 запросами