View Single Post
Old 08-11-2024, 07:53 AM   #1705
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross Fort Hill

It's a rainy Friday afternoon, and we could go to the movies...or....we could get into some Fetishy mischief. Obviously we choose the second option because the movie theater is for those without imagination (not really, I love movies). I put on my sleek black catsuit with an under bust corset over top and shiny black high heels. I'm not sure what Johnny is going to do with me, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Before I know it, he has pulled out the St Andrew's cross and set it up in the middle of the loft. Johnny puts my metal collar and cuffs on me. Then he attaches me to the cross, with arms and legs spread wide. We, also, just acquired a brand new black latex ball gag and this seems the perfect opportunity to try it out. Johnny stuffs the gag in my mouth and proceeds to watch me struggle. After a few moments, though, he seems to grow bored and decided to change it up a bit. He unzips the crotch to my catsuit and then applies a hitachi to my pussy. Now all thats left to do is sit back and watch me groan in ecstacy for a while. Rainy afternoon blues averted.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 156.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross

Couple Of Perverts Scene 3 South Lyon

Grab your headphones for a mesmerizing latex worship experience. I want you to stroke as you hear my words echo through your mind and watch me caress my smooth, shiny latex over and over.
Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24653kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Couple Of Perverts Scene 3

Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4 Skamokawa

After being on her feet all day, Carissa is ready to spend some time on her knees. Once down, I replace her gag with an open mouth dental version after hooding her with a latex hood that is a tad to big, but I tighten it up when I add a posture collar. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of her being released and her reactions.
Duration: 29:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4

Lil' squirt Dendermonde

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ReflectiveDesire
Cam Damage, Shweetie - Two bitches in black latex suits and masks. One girl stands with her hands and feet cuffed, and the other tortures her with a vibrator.
Duration: 7:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 48831kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lil' squirt

Coffee break McCleary

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ReflectiveDesire
Cast: Vespa, Chuck
Coffee break - Two bitches Vespa, Chuck in black latex suits and masks. One girl stands with her hands and feet cuffed, and the other tortures her with a vibrator - Latex, Fetish, Rubber.
Duration: 5:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 48612kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coffee break
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.29591 секунды с 9 запросами