Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rain DeGrey West Topsham

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood. When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Restraint Horsepen

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something. Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
Duration: 37:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3930kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restraint

Help Wanted Central Square

Brooke Johnson is the worst. She takes potty breaks every ten minutes. She spends hours on the phone when there is tons of work to do. Her filing skills are non-existent. She types so slowly it’s painful to watch.At first OT attempts to correct Brooke’s poor performance. He provides a catheter so she doesn’t have to leave her desk. He gags her painfully to show her how to keep her mouth shut. He shows her the proper way to use binder clips. It’s no use. She is just too awful. Before he terminates her he shows her how painful it is watching her type. He makes her put out an ad for a new assistant. One who is more capable in every way. He uses her one last time for his own amusement before taking her pretty little head.
Duration: 1:13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Help Wanted

Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves Haigler

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Rain does not really stand a chance. Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.
Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

Alice In Chains: Queening Victoria La Baie

She was so beautiful. This sweet sexy girl. She brought me back to her house after our date. Things were getting so hott and heavy when he came in and Alice clamped her sexy legs around my neck. Her ass was the last thing I saw. I woke up restrained. He began fucking me as I screamed and begged for him to stop.
Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice In Chains: Queening Victoria

Veruca James high Oakham

So here is the deal, Veruca. You have one day to prove yourself. If OT is going to pay you for your time you had better make yourself worth it. Screaming and crying aren't discouraged, but if, at any point, you quit you can just forget about being able to pay your bills. It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James high

I Piss On Your Cunt Timblin

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Время генерации страницы 0.02827 секунды с 9 запросами