View Single Post
Old 08-10-2024, 08:31 AM   #1842
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Piss On Your Cunt Excello

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Kym Wilde and Saba West Ossipee

Cast: Kym Wilde ,Saba
Genres: Dominatrix ,Brunette ,CBT ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Flogging ,Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Nylons Stockings
Saba is a true submissive male that will do anything Kym Wilde asks…but he had better not call her ‘Mam’ or else! She punishes him whilst in bondage before sexually tormenting his aching body.
Duration: 29:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kym Wilde and Saba

HardTied - Nikki Knightly - Yoga Slut Porsgrunn

Nikki Knightly is flexible in almost a ridiculous way. This yoga slut can bend her body into a back bridge that would make an Olympic gymnast jealous. They probably wouldn't be too envious of what Jack Hammer does to her once he's gotten her contorted the way he wants, though.
She is never sure if what he is doing right now is the worst of what is to come or if there is some fresh torment waiting right around the corner. When he whips her feet all she can think is how she wishes he were doing anything else. When he starts flogging her tits she kind of wishes that he would go back to the feet. She is happy when she is cumming, though.
He has her in an asymmetrical bind, her limbs pulled to the side and her pussy exposed on the floor. She's stopped struggling against the rope and is completely submissive when the Hitachi rests against her clit. Nikki could almost forget the bonds, but as her body starts to tense and buck with the onslaught of orgasms she is reminded.
And then there is the suspension. A normal one will not do. She is proud of how flexible she is, but she wasn't expecting to be bend in half with stones pulling her feet even closer to her head. Inverted and folded up, her holes are until she has one of the most intense orgasms of her life.
Duration: 49:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Nikki Knightly - Yoga Slut

I Piss On Your Cunt Cromona

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Fucked Bondage part 12 Dordrecht

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FuckedAndBound
Genres: Anal, Gangbang, BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration
Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.

Total size: 17.0 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked Bondage part 12

Farm Newland

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth. The cuffs dig into her bones as she thrusts the shovel into the ground. Exhausted, she squats down, using bare hands to toss away rocks and dirt. Done with her task, she is placed back in the cage to be buried in the grave she dug for herself. Covered in dirt up to her neck, she attempts to ward off the bugs that have gathered. PD pisses all over her face and hair, places a rock in her open mouth, then covers her head with a metal pail. Manhandled and dragged into the barn, her lithe, limber body is tossed onto the floor. PD hogties her tightly then pulls down her skirt and tank top, leaving her skin bare as she writhes against the itchy hay. He pulls the tie even tighter, forcing her back into an arch. The rope around her neck is severe, strangling when she moves. Then he covers his helpless captive with piles of hay to keep her warm for the night. In the evening, she is returned to her cage in the barn. Crammed in so tight, she cannot move to relieve the pressure of the metal against her aching legs. She pees through the bars of the cage then endures her torment silently. Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49’s mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day’s work.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm

HardTied - Maddy O'Reilly - Wet & Desperate vol 2 Oblong

The rope between her legs has been rubbing at the sides of Maddy O'Reilly's clit for what feels like forever. Her bondage barely lets her move, but she can shift her weight just enough to get the rope to caress her just a little bit more.
When Cyd waves a rubber cock in her face she sucks at it greedily. She knows the value of a little bit of lubrication. Cyd is going to drive that dildo home and she wants to make sure it is nice and wet before he does.
It fits perfectly in her hole. The crotch rope she enjoyed so much holds it securely in place and makes a great point to attach his Hitachi to.
Feeling full and vibrating is enough to get Maddy off. What comes next is enough to put her fully into subspace from the overload. Nipple clamps pull her tits up toward the ceiling while a leather strap around her throat constricts her airway. The intensity of her orgasms is enough to make her shudder and gasp. The extra effort behind every breath has her on the verge of passing out in ecstasy.
The crotch rope she loves so much is going to be a real pain. A line between her legs has knots at regular intervals. She has to slide her pussy along it as she tries to make her way to where Cyd tells her to stand. It felt good when it was rubbing against her gently but now, as it scratches and digs, she is wondering why she thought this was a good idea.
Of course all of her concerns melt away when she receives her reward for a job well done. It only takes a few seconds with the Hitachi before the last act of torment becomes the thought that fuels her next great orgasm. A little bit of pain and humiliation go a long way for a girl like Maddy.
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Maddy O'Reilly - Wet & Desperate vol 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05072 секунды с 9 запросами