Old 08-09-2024, 03:00 PM   #1577
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

PeterFever Pizza Delivery - Part 1 Madison Lake

Studio: PeterFever
Cast: Eric East, Peter Le, Diego Vena and Robin Cadiz
Being a Pizza delivery boy, you would think I have seen it all, but I certainly wasn't expecting what happened this week. I had a delivery at this huge mansion. Of course I rung the door and knocked, but no one answered. Then I tried the door and it was unlocked. I called out, but no one responded. I heard some voices upstairs and decided to take a look. As I opened the bedroom door, I saw these two hot guys making out. I said, 'I have a large salami.' That's when it happened. They told me to leave the pizza, that they wanted MY large salami. Trust me, I have had fantasies that were pretty incredible, but nothing compared to being fucked at one end and sucking a huge cock at the other end. I'm not going to lie, taking these enormous cocks in my ass wasn't easy, but I did it. I hope you enjoy the Season 4 Premier - 'Pizza Delivery - Part 1' starring Eric East, Diego Vena, and me, Robin Cadiz - the pizza delivery boy..
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1173kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 157.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PeterFever Pizza Delivery - Part 1

Heated part 2 Copper City

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
Gymnast-bodied stud Gabriel Cross is strutting in skimpy trunks as his throbbing hard on bulges out from the waist. It's not long before Sean Zevran's massive uncut cock is exposed. Gabriel wraps his hand around it, while Sean sucks on Gabriel's tongue. Sean's flawless physique glistens under the summer sun, and his massive, curved pole slides completely down Gabriel's experienced throat. Gabriel has a plump, inviting bubble butt and Sean grabs it, squeezing and slapping. But Gabriel's not ready to release Sean's cock and balls yet. Sean responds with a vigorous face-fuck, followed by a trip to the bedroom, where Gabriel assumes the position: on hands and knees. His tempting ass now belongs to Sean, who takes possession with mouth, fingers and cock. Gabriel's ass is pinned between the bed and Sean's crushing erection. They face each other and Gabriel jumps board, hanging suspended from Sean's thick neck and shoulders for a mid-air fuck. They switch positions, guaranteed to stimulate every square inch of excitable flesh until they erupt in massive loads.
Duration: 23:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heated part 2

CutlersDen If You Wanna Granite Bay

Studio: CutlersDen
Cast: King Byrce, Trophy Muscle
Like you've never seen him before. King Bryce delivers Trophy Muscle to the bedroom and saves us all for another day. The KING feasts on a sweaty buffet of muscle and sex that will make you lose your load and leave ready for MORE! MORE dark handsome muscle dick in you. MORE big Brazillian trophy ass spread open before you ... Thirsting for your tounge, your cock, your fists...
Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
Audio: 197kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CutlersDen If You Wanna

Время генерации страницы 0.03277 секунды с 9 запросами