Old 08-08-2024, 12:21 PM   #1538
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cuckold Threesome Marceline

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Ass Licking, Cum Eating
Alpha to be treated like that by a woman like me. I humiliate him and make him do things that he likes. He serves me and my boyfriend as a cuckold victim. He licks me and gets spit in his mouth, brings us condoms, kneels next to the bed and watches like a hot face, look him in the eyes and finish him off. We laugh. He watches so lovingly. Just like a victim. After my lover and I have orgasmed, I let him lick me. He is only allowed to take the condom that is really full of cum out of his mouth. I put it in his mouth and stuff the condom deep into his cum face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10022kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Threesome

Elite Wrestlers give us a show. One wrestler is sexually destroyed Oakman

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: Domination ,switch ,Facesitting ,other hair color ,sex fight ,mixed ,Strap On ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,shaped
Video language: English
Bella Rossi and Daisy Ducati are both very experienced wrestlers who have had their fair shares of enforcing some powerful orgasms on the mats with their opponents. Today is a real sex fight. The action is back and forth with both girls getting and advantage at some point. The winner utter destroys her opponent in the sex round. Lift and carries….blow jobs, Strap on fucking, sloppy sex.
Duration: 1:05:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elite Wrestlers give us a show. One wrestler is sexually destroyed

Cuckold Cleanup Barnett

Cast: Britney Amber
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Cuckolding, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Stockings
A good slave licks his Mistress's pussy and ass clean after she has been properly fucked by a big stud cock. Mistress Britney uses his mouth as a cum receptacle making sure every last drop of semen is licked out. He obeys her orders as she grinds her cunt and asshole on his face making him taste the stud cock that was just deep inside her. Britney can't help but get turned on by humiliating her cuckold bitch and brings herself to orgasm giving him even more cum to lick clean.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3912kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 350.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Cleanup

The Making of a Good Girl: Renovator Becomes Submissive Anal Whore Steamboat Rock

Cast: Helena Locke ,Kacie Castle
Genres: Pain ,dungeon ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,toned ,Dominatrix ,Facesitting ,Tattoo
Professional renovator Kacie Castle shows up to her next project – Domina Helena Locke’s Dungeon! Domina Helena wants her dungeon to be perfect and puts Kacie through a session of her own devising to make sure the unexperienced Kacie gains a full understanding of what goes on in a dungeon. Kacie proves that she is eager to please and obeys Helena’s instructions to the letter. She sucks on Helena’s leather clad fingers and licks Helena’s thigh high leather boots. Helena turns up the ante, and puts clover clamps on Kacie’s nipples, before having Kacie over her lap for a good old fashioned spanking! Kacie loves the pain and moans with every spank. Helena knows what this little slut needs and treats Kacie to an intense and orgasm filled finger-banging. Once Kacie’s pussy is nice and wet, Helena tastes her renovator’s sweet juices. Next, Kacie is suspended upside down in rope bondage. Helena flogs Kacie’s cunt as Kacie struggles in bondage. Now Kacie must prove her worth by worshipping Helena’s pussy and ass. Kacie hungrily licks all Helena gives her and is rewarded by her Mistress’ juicy ass bouncing up and down on her face. Then Helena fucks Kacie’s pussy with a dick-on-a-stick while Kacie begs to come. Once Helena finally gives her permission, Kacie can’t stop coming as Helena continues to stuff her pussy full of dick. Finally, Helena decides it’s time to fuck Kacie with her big strap-on cock. Kacie sucks and gags on Helena’s cock, getting it all wet for her holes. First Helena stretches out Kacie’s pussy even more. Kacie loves getting pounded from behind, and soon enough Helena turns her attention to Kacie’s sluttiest hole – her asshole. She stretches Kacie’s ass open on her thick cock, and Kacie goes crazy. This submissive slut loves getting fucked in her ass! Helena flips Kacie on her back and continues fucking her ass as Kacie comes over and over again. Now that her lesson is complete, Kacie is ready to renovate!
Duration: 52:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Making of a Good Girl: Renovator Becomes Submissive Anal Whore

Lily Lane: Brutal Devices Kristianstad

Cast: Lily Lane ,The Pope
Genres: fake boobs ,big dick ,Brunette ,Leather ,shaved ,Latinx ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Squirting ,Clothespins
Lily Lane is a busty tattooed slut who loves getting all of the attention she can get while bound and made to suffer. The Pope is more than willing to give this slut what she wanted, but only on his terms. We begin with Lily in a steel device that has her arms pulled back, her legs spread, and most of her weight resting on a pussy-bar. Her limbs are held in place with leather cuffs. Her head is engulfed in a thick rubber hood. The Pope inspects his toy and blindfolds her to play a game of mind fuckery. He strikes her with a crop and reddens her flesh and then uses a Wartenberg wheel on all of her sensitive areas. He follows up with some flogging and then commands several orgasms from her crushed pussy. Next, Lily is placed in a scorpion pose on the table, but this time her head is encased in leather. Lily endures a severe flogging. Clothespins are put in her most sensitive areas and then flogged off. He fucks and vibes her pussy into uncontrollable orgasms that have her begging to stop. In the final scene, Lily is on her back like a good whore, with her legs spread wide. The flogging continues, then more clothespins, and then more flogging. She is finished off with a few more orgasms by way of hard and deep finger banging.
Duration: 53:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Lane: Brutal Devices

The Training of Julie Night, Day One Kerens

Cast: Julie Night
Genres: Slapping ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,top ,Corporal Punishment ,Hair Pulling ,Bondage ,Anal ,Single Tail ,Nipple Clamps
Strip her naked, chain her to a wall and interrogate her on fears, expectations and desire to serve. Whip her and grill her on her past experience while she performs grueling manual labors to test both her determination to train and her ability to maintain focus.
Gauge the depth of her greatest fears right away with the headbox and a bathtub full of water, establishing accomplishment as a basis for training in these areas. Compel her to masturbate under the whip, testing her ability to orgasm under duress and time constraints, then determine her potential as a cock sucker, spraying her face with semen and leaving her hungry for something hard in her pussy. Assign a mound of homework and journaling, deny her right to masturbate, then deliver her to her quarters for the night to reflect on her decision to train.
Duration: 1:14:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Julie Night, Day One

Amateur Casting Couch: Lauren Barnett Washington

Cast: Lauren Barnett
Genres: Submission ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,switch
Payback the Bitch
The beautiful Lauren is in no way submissive but joins us here on the Casting Couch to see what it is like being on the receiving end of bondage & torment. Made to expose herself & orgasm against her will she is paid back for all the misery (orgasms) she has given others…. Beauty can take you just so far…..
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 399.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Casting Couch: Lauren Barnett

Время генерации страницы 0.04213 секунды с 9 запросами