View Single Post
Old 08-08-2024, 06:20 AM   #21226
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

Download Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Kira Noir

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Today we are happy to welcome back Kira Noir to the pages of Sexuallybroken. This toned and fit starlet is an all natural beauty with a unmatched sex drive and an undeniable eagerness. There is only one thing to do to an eager slut such as Kira.bind her down with metal pipes and fuck her brains out. Which is exactly what we do.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6819kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 894.4 MB

Download Kira Noir

49's Apartment part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Hardcore, Face Fucking, Facial, Nasty Cum Play, Rough Oral, Smacking, Spitting, Bondage

She's wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test - beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: "I want to come back". Ok, can she act? Let's do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water - start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download 49's Apartment part 1

Valentines Day

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

Download Valentines Day

Beretta James gets her Asshole Shocked and her Pussy Fisted

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Beretta James
Genres: Pain ,LezDom ,BDSM ,Cattle Prod ,Lesbian ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Slave ,Bondage ,bottom

Episode 3: Lorelei Lee is a bitch on a mission and poor, poor electroslut Beretta James is on her to do list. In fact, it's not so much that Beretta's on the list, it's a list of things Lorelei is going to do to Beretta.
The first check box on Lorelei's "Fuck Beretta Up To Do List" is putting Beretta in lesbian bondage restraints. Her wrists and legs are put into shackles, giving Lorelei's Samurai easy access to her dripping wet pussy.
But it's not the pussy, but the ass that Lorelei is interested in, and brutalizes Beretta's tender and inexperienced asshole with the electrosex toy!
Beretta's femdom nightmare doesn't end there. Lorelei wants to make sure she leaves an indelible electro BDSM mark on Beretta, and stretches her out with a nice, painful deep fist fucking in her pussy!

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 798.5 MB

Download Beretta James gets her Asshole Shocked and her Pussy Fisted
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.68753 секунды с 9 запросами