View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 03:17 AM   #145
AtroSky
Banned

Поблагодарили 60 раз(а) в 60 сообщениях

All my threads

AtroSky Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default [b]Big Tits And Peanut Butter Bananas[/b]

Big Tits And Peanut Butter Bananas

Starring: Trina Michaels, Devlin Weed, Dwayne Cummings

File information:

Size: 115 MB | Playing Time: 00:21:56

Video Resolution: 540x360 | Type video : mp4
Anal Sex, Asian, Asian Female, Ass / Pussy DPAss to Mouth, Bi-Sexual, Big Cock, Big Tits, Black Male, Blonde, Blowjob, Bra, Chubby, Cowgirl, Creampie - Ass, Cumshots, Doggy Style, Double Penetration, Ethnic, Fingering, FMMGangbang, Hardcore, High Heels, Interracial, Latino Male, Masturbation, Missionary, Mouth Cumshot, Outdoors, Panties - Other, Piledriver, Pool, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Masturbation, Reverse Cowgirl, Spreadeagle, Stockings, Stripping, Threesomes

Description:
My oh my. Naughty temptress Trina Michaels sure has an active imagination. We find her outside in the hot sun tanning her already bronzed body. She has a willie wonka striped bikini and socks on and her huge fake tits are stretching her little top to the limit. She is poolside, gorging her mouth on a 10 inch banana which is drowning in peanut butter. After the oral insinuation she begins masturbating her clean shaved pierced pussy waiting for black studs Devlin Weed and Dwayne Cummings to join her. And when they do the threesome orgy ensues. Trina gets it on with a huge cock in every hole, filling her pussy and asshole in unison.

Download From FileJoker.net:
Download File
AtroSky is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03184 секунды с 9 запросами