View Single Post
Old 08-07-2024, 10:12 PM   #20209
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BreederFuckers - Vincent 4

BreederFuckers - Vincent 4

Sporty young Vincent looks so good out of his school uniform he deserves to be put naked on display in the middle of the living room like a statue. A hook is inserted up his bum and attached to his head harness to keep him in place. Any sudden jerking or movement will cause severe pain up his rectum. His big bulging ball sack is pegged all over. A few whacks from a flogger makes him grunt like a real beast with enormous amounts of drool dripping from his ball-gagged mouth. He's given a sinister test to see if he can take a beating to his big ripe bum while not making a sound. The next level of his training is how to take a dick up his arse while getting off.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2498kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 286.9 MB

Download BreederFuckers - Vincent 4

Ben

Cast: Ben Deep ,Tyler Saint
Genres: blond ,Tattoo ,big dick ,Domination ,Anal ,master ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Gay
Video language: English

Ben is a member of Bound Gods. He fills out a model application and flies across the country for this. He's one of the very few members who take the plunge. Sure, some went as far as the day prior to the shoot and "things" come up at the last minute. "Sorry, I can not make it. My aunt just passed away." No, not Ben. He's going all the way. Though he has never done any bondage prior, he's willing to give it a try. This is his first time being on camera.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ben
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02498 секунды с 9 запросами