View Single Post
Old 08-07-2024, 04:01 PM   #21218
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

Caroline met Sandra at the dance club's "Rubber Night" She was there to pick up a MILF, but not for a date. She was looking for a MILF to sell. Caroline and her boyfriend had a money-making opportunity, but needed some product. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was the fact that Caroline is drop- gorgeous, but Sandra agreed to meet Caroline in the back room for a little bondage play. Carline brings the silver-haired MILF in a matching silver rubber dress into the back room with her hands, arms and chest already tied and with black tape over her mouth. Sandra is pushed down on the red vinyl sofa and Caroline explains the plan to her while tying Sandra's legs together. She leaves Sandra there to struggle while Caroline goes to retrieve her boyfriend. Little does she know he needs to fill an order for two MILFs, and Caroline is going to receive the same treatment as Sandra!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 663.6 MB

Download Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

First Class Foot Service: Flexibility Is Our Specialty

Cast: Serene Siren ,Lea Lexis ,Bella Wilde
Genres: Slave ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Tattoo ,slim ,switch ,Muscle ,Blonde ,Nylons Stockings ,bottom
Video language: English

At Flight Attendant School, Bella Bends and Bella Wilde show off their commitment to service under the guidance of head instructor, Lea Lexis. All three of these beautiful models have a background in gymnastics, they demonstrate ultimate flexibility, muscle control, and explicit horniness for all of us to gaze upon. You'll wish your next in flight service lived up to the standards these ladies give as they lick, suck, and sniff each other's feet and stockings, foot each other's ass and pussies, and use their toes to pleasure their holes.

Duration: 35:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download First Class Foot Service: Flexibility Is Our Specialty

Daphne Rosen

Cast: Daphne Rosen
Genres: Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,rack ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Breast Bondage ,Domination
Video language: English

Welcome Daphne Rosen to Hogtied. Daphne is recognized as one of the "Big Tit" girls of the adult industry. It's very unusual for these girls to have the courage to do heavy bondage, but Daphne was the exception to the rule. We gave her the full Hogtied treatment. Flogging, followed by great breast bondage, and many hard orgasms. She was nervous at first, but in the end she was hooked. We hope to have back for bigger and harder things.

Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Daphne Rosen

StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most challenging with a lesbian domination threesome. She runs into Mistresses Esmi Lee ..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

The Magic

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

Download The Magic
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 2.61203 секунды с 9 запросами