LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Let's Get Quenched! Sc.3 Castroville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Video language: English
Tristan Hunter, Johnny Ford and JJ Knight are all getting hot and heavy with each other, making out in the pool. The men pop out of the pool and slip into the jacuzzi where Tristan gets to work sucking JJ's massive cock, while Johnny rims Tristan's ass. After Johnny has prepped Tristan's ass with his tongue, he works his cock in Tristan's tight ass while JJ continues ramming Tristan's throat. Tristan stays the center of attention, going back and forth between cocks up his ass from both Johnny and JJ until Johnny gets bent over and stuffed with JJ's pole. Johnny makes sure not to leave Tristan out when he tongues and finger fucks Tristan's ass while JJ pounds him bareback from behind. Tristan wants more and backs up on Johnny's cock to create a raw fuck train with Johnny in the middle. After everyone has had their fill of cock and hole, each stud jerks out warm loads on each other, using everyone else's cum as lube to get themselves off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Let's Get Quenched! Sc.3

Spritzz A huge facial for a bareback bottom Mesopotamia

Studio: Spritzz
Cast: Jeffrey Foster, Andre Aston
Jeffrey can't wait to get to know good-looking local boy Andre when he finds him out on the street. He's seen him on an app and can't wait to get a taste of the fit boy's cock. With some sensual grinding on the couch in just their underwear the two are quickly slurping the precum from each other, but when Andre turns his attention to his new buddy's tight twink ass and licks his hole blond boy Jeffrey knows he's gonna get what he needs. Jock top Andre fucks him raw from behind and makes Jeffrey cum while riding before erupting a massive shower of hot jock cock juice in Jeffrey's thirsty face.
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5780kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 775.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spritzz A huge facial for a bareback bottom

Czech Hunter, Part 755: Ben Stolar (720p,1080p) Correctionville

Cast: Ben Stolar
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
I heard about a nice open-air-museum in an old Czech village. I liked the idea of learning about old customs and historic architecture. Also, I wanted to change the hunting grounds a little. In the end I didn't even get to the museum. I met a new friend on the way there. He was local so I asked him for directions. We had a nice chat about life in the countryside. He complained about his low salary, which was something I could help with. There was a nice forest just outside of the village, so we went there. The guy definitely didn't want his neighbors to see him jerking off a stranger. Once we had some privacy, he took care of my boner nicely. The dude had beautiful lips that wrapped around my cock like velvet. Fucking his tight asshole was even better. It was hard to get inside but he needed money...

Total size: 5.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter, Part 755: Ben Stolar (720p,1080p)

Pump it up Table Grove

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Amateur Fucker
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Pump it up and enjoy it. Fetish amateur men serve you with hard adult entertainment.
Boy fucking, bondage, doctor games and rubber wear are just some impressions of what you await.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pump it up

Easy To Tease Engadine

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Fit boy Luke Geer might try to keep himself to himself and ignore the playful teasing of adorable twink Lucian Fair but the young man is too insistent and determined to get the cock he craves. Luke's attempts to rebuff the horny boy's advances are soon failing once it's clear there's a genuine offer of some no-strings BoyFun.
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7716kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Easy To Tease

Seductive Revelation Stone Ridge

Studio: Pride Studios
Cast: Hans Berlin, Aaron Perez
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Anal, College, Old Young, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Stepson, Face Fucking, Bareback, Cut
In walks this sweet-assed broad who went to work on my Barber pole. Barbering and bitches. Life doesn't get much better.
Duration: 24:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7588kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seductive Revelation

BoyFun - Finn Harper & Josh Cavalin Bareback Grahamstown

Cum Home With Me: Twinky blond boy Josh Cavalin is enjoying the view while sitting by the river, but it's not entirely innocent. Guys across town know it's the best place to find a friend looking for some no-strings BoyFun and he's waiting for the right guy to come by amidst the clueless joggers and cyclists. Indeed, he doesn't have to wait long before sexy Finn Harper pauses his stroll to admire the view, finishing his cigarette while he eyes the stranger. Nothing needs to be said and with a little friendly groping and a kiss on the bench their shared intent is obvious, they're soon heading back to the apartment where they can get to know each other in private. In moments the two fit young guys are stripped down to their sexy bulging underwear, their bodies perfectly matched. Finn's tanned athletic frame is a perfect contrast to Josh's pale and sporty build but their throbbing young cocks are equal in stature, long and throbbing, juicy and leaking while they swap some delicious sucking. Finn is especially ravenous, and who could blame him? With a gobble of his new pal's turgid penis he dips his tongue between the boys cheeks and licks out his hole, getting his friend's pucker wet and ready to take his throbbing bareback tool. Josh certainly isn't complaining as he takes that naked cock from behind, Finn's full balls slapping against his taint while he rams him. The ride the boy takes on the handsome lad's inches gets that dick even deeper and by the time Josh is on his back with his socked feet in the air he's clearly desperate to splash his seed. And what a splashing it is. His cum spurts all over his hairless body and the sight of it all takes Finn quickly to the edge. A few more deep thrusts of his naked cock and he's ready to head north to squirt his hot milky load all over the boy's face, giving young Josh a taste of his delicious cock cream and bringing their first fuck to a perfect conclusion. We all know it won't be the last time these boys hook up.
Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7911kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyFun - Finn Harper & Josh Cavalin Bareback

Время генерации страницы 0.08396 секунды с 9 запросами