LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Breeders Part 1: The Auditions Gorlovka

Release Year: 2010
Studio: BlackBreeders
Cast: Vann Williams, Wade Stone, Anu Juhan, Buster Sly, Kyree Richards,
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Black Guys, Rimming, Breeding, Facial Cumshots, Cum Swallowing
And even though these are auditions, you can tell these Bruthas know how to handle bare dick and ass! And as a bonus this disc includes a sneak peek at our first full feature exclusive internet release.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:27
Video: 720x540, xvid, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Breeders Part 1: The Auditions

College Varsity, Part 4: High Crotch Takedown 4K Collegeville

Cast: Jay Wu, Sunny D
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
According to Sunny D's shit-talking, there's a new "worst wrestler" on the college varsity team, and his name is Jay Wu. And Jay's not happy about it. When he confronts Sunny, the answer he receives is "You wanna prove me wrong!?" One on one, the two hot muscular grapplers tangle, with the winner getting whatever they want. When Jay wins, the punishment he chooses is not gonna bother Sunny at all. They rub their hot bodies together in a tight embrace and kiss, and their crotches swell to full stiff erection. Sunny drops to his knees to pay oral homage to Jay's big hard cock. His tongue darts down to lick the wrestler's sweat-dripping nuts. Jay peels down Sunny's singlet and lays him back on the mat, slurping his teammate's own thick tool. As Sunny rolls over with a groan, Jay burrows his sex-starved face into Sunny's smooth ass. He rises to kneel between his buddy's spread legs and slides his bare cock in deep. Sunny climbs up to straddle Jay's powerful thighs and grind his hole onto the sexy Asian stud's fucktool. He wraps his furry legs around Jay's narrow hips as the wrestler drills in balls deep. When things heat up to the boiling point, Jay has to stop thrusting to pull out, spraying a sticky wad across Sunny's tight belly. "So much cuuuummm!" Sunny bellows as Jay strokes his buddy's cock to a creamy splatter.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 23376kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Varsity, Part 4: High Crotch Takedown 4K

Roxas Caelum Breaks My Ass 720p Mohnton

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
If i'm gonna bottom... i want a challenge. Roxas Caelum has the biggest dick ive taken to date, and fuck, was it good.That cock feels fucking amazing sliding in my tight hole..
Duration: 22:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 402.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxas Caelum Breaks My Ass 720p

TF-Jordan Jameson & Marco Star Vinto

Video language: English
Wakes up horny and needing to jerk off, but his bareback buddy arrives at the perfect time to make use of that cock and tight jock hole! The friends service those delicious uncut dicks, pleasuring each other and appreciating their tools, but when Benjamin turns his sights on that tight little ass and starts licking we know the bareback fun is about to start
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5017kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 518.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TF-Jordan Jameson & Marco Star

Thick Black Cock vs Tight White Hole Plainwell

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
I love black men! You already know what they say about the cock size! And that body... Oh my god! First thing it would come into my mind when I see this big sexy man is to open my hole for him! That's what these white twinky boys will do! Let Cherr drill your insides, bitches!
Duration: 1:23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thick Black Cock vs Tight White Hole

Hookup Stories: Spencer & Brett North Hollywood

Studio: Helix Studios
Cast: Spencer Locke, Brett Daniels
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Bareback, Cut, Twink, caucasian, doggy style, kissing, rimming
We're back with another exciting edition of, 'Hookup Stories!' This time, newbie Brett Daniels is in the hot seat. He shares a sexy story about an app hookup that starts off at a coffee shop, and comes to a climax at the boy's house. Then, of course, we get to see the delicious, dirty blond dude in action. After a passionate, bedroom kiss with Spencer Locke, bad boy Brett slowly makes his way down that tight torso, to Spencer's super sizer.
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5385kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 924.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hookup Stories: Spencer & Brett

Jack Fucks the Doubledong Twins Kenmare

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
The Doubledong twins share everything. When the they go out to eat, they get one soda and share it. One takes a sip and hands it to the other who takes a sip and hands it back. Today they get to share Jack's dick. One takes a suck and hands it to the other. One gets fucked then lets the other have a turn. Did you ever wonder if it feels feel any different when you fuck one twin or the other? Jack will let you know in this one.
Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7837kbps
Audio: 207kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack Fucks the Doubledong Twins

Время генерации страницы 0.03126 секунды с 9 запросами